Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Six Nations Thread 2023 14:13 - Jan 31 with 30165 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales team for Saturday v Ireland.

Wales: Halfpenny; Adams, North, Hawkins, Dyer; Biggar, T Williams; G Thomas, Owens (capt), Francis, Beard, Alun Wyn Jones, Morgan, Tipuric, Faletau.

Replacements: Baldwin, Carre, Lewis, Jenkins, Reffell, Webb, O Williams, Cuthbert.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Six Nations Thread 2023 on 19:18 - Mar 18 with 1800 viewsTogg

Well done Ireland. A sport which brings the country together without the other nonsense. Great structure to their game and the fastest growing sport Inthe Emerald Isle.
Six Nations Thread 2023 on 20:23 - Mar 18 with 1756 viewsmax936

Six Nations Thread 2023 on 19:18 - Mar 18 by Togg

Well done Ireland. A sport which brings the country together without the other nonsense. Great structure to their game and the fastest growing sport Inthe Emerald Isle.

Some may care, but myself and many others couldn't give a thrupence, to be honest. I very much doubt they give us a second when we've won it.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2023 20:24]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Six Nations Thread 2023 on 10:40 - Mar 19 with 1541 viewsonehunglow

Six Nations Thread 2023 on 20:23 - Mar 18 by max936

Some may care, but myself and many others couldn't give a thrupence, to be honest. I very much doubt they give us a second when we've won it.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2023 20:24]

I’m with you S.
I was hoping England would end this sickening Irish arrogance and all the faux friendly party loving people sheete .
Sexton is a very good player but what a head worker and OMahiny right up there with the most obnoxious players currently in the game . AF is a great coach though and thei4 domestic struc5ure is sound as the four regions were and are specified regions/ provinces.
As for Uniting them ,well ,the Protestant Ulster players don’t seem keen on belting out the Irish anthem. Rory Best never opened his mouth for it but he did for the Ireland together standing tall one. Current crop the same .

They were fortunate yesterday with that red card and they might be disappointed in the oncoming World Cup.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Six Nations Thread 2023 on 13:09 - Mar 19 with 1506 viewsTogg

Six Nations Thread 2023 on 10:40 - Mar 19 by onehunglow

I’m with you S.
I was hoping England would end this sickening Irish arrogance and all the faux friendly party loving people sheete .
Sexton is a very good player but what a head worker and OMahiny right up there with the most obnoxious players currently in the game . AF is a great coach though and thei4 domestic struc5ure is sound as the four regions were and are specified regions/ provinces.
As for Uniting them ,well ,the Protestant Ulster players don’t seem keen on belting out the Irish anthem. Rory Best never opened his mouth for it but he did for the Ireland together standing tall one. Current crop the same .

They were fortunate yesterday with that red card and they might be disappointed in the oncoming World Cup.

They never turn up for the World Cups Ireland. Think they will do well this yime. I would rather Ireland or France win the World cup rather than the Southern Hemisphere sides. Now if you want arrogance South Africa, New Zealand and Australia when they were good. They take it to another level.
Six Nations Thread 2023 on 14:52 - Mar 19 with 1465 viewsonehunglow

Six Nations Thread 2023 on 13:09 - Mar 19 by Togg

They never turn up for the World Cups Ireland. Think they will do well this yime. I would rather Ireland or France win the World cup rather than the Southern Hemisphere sides. Now if you want arrogance South Africa, New Zealand and Australia when they were good. They take it to another level.

Thanks Togg.
Class reply.
I stand by my moments however and I m basically thinking in northern hemisphere context.
Afrikaners…don’t let’s go there as I d close this site down but my most “ disliked” people of all. I have experience of them and the old female afrikaaner was a “ joy” to behold. Incredible .
Kiwis are humble outside rugby but it’s what puts them on the mip. I just can’t forgive the way they brutalise vowels . Nobody wears a hit on the hid. Ffs.
Aussies …I d agree regarding rugby league T which they are pre eminent .

I am a Francophile and have been for 60 years so it’s hard to be objective. We did meet some lovely French folk very recently in Dom Rep as I “refs used” one of their ladies from the considerable shelving shoreline as she exited the water.

after a few AI drinkies we talked le rugby . They made me laugh as they “ nous anions voter chanson galloise “ I had to explain it ain’t a song but an anthem . They were from Toulon and knew all about Monsieur Biggar .

Hope they win it anyway as I have a man crush on DuPont.

Six Nations Thread 2023 on 16:41 - Mar 19 with 1448 viewsTogg

Six Nations Thread 2023 on 14:52 - Mar 19 by onehunglow

Thanks Togg.
Class reply.
I stand by my moments however and I m basically thinking in northern hemisphere context.
Afrikaners…don’t let’s go there as I d close this site down but my most “ disliked” people of all. I have experience of them and the old female afrikaaner was a “ joy” to behold. Incredible .
Kiwis are humble outside rugby but it’s what puts them on the mip. I just can’t forgive the way they brutalise vowels . Nobody wears a hit on the hid. Ffs.
Aussies …I d agree regarding rugby league T which they are pre eminent .

I am a Francophile and have been for 60 years so it’s hard to be objective. We did meet some lovely French folk very recently in Dom Rep as I “refs used” one of their ladies from the considerable shelving shoreline as she exited the water.

after a few AI drinkies we talked le rugby . They made me laugh as they “ nous anions voter chanson galloise “ I had to explain it ain’t a song but an anthem . They were from Toulon and knew all about Monsieur Biggar .

Hope they win it anyway as I have a man crush on DuPont.

Great post. I know a few South Africans and they are so blunt and to the point. It's back or white with them ( not racially) never a nuance . Very rarely smile either 😅
Always loved the French style. In years gone by they could beat the best then the next day lose to the worst. I think they now have consistency to go with the flair
Six Nations Thread 2023 on 19:01 - Mar 19 with 1395 viewsonehunglow

Six Nations Thread 2023 on 16:41 - Mar 19 by Togg

Great post. I know a few South Africans and they are so blunt and to the point. It's back or white with them ( not racially) never a nuance . Very rarely smile either 😅
Always loved the French style. In years gone by they could beat the best then the next day lose to the worst. I think they now have consistency to go with the flair

Afrikaners are like the Dutch with being blunt and also not bothered if one is offended.
They ain’t my kind of people.
I’ve had to tell a few Bokke it ain’t my fault that we relocated the Boer families into concentration camps,nor was is my generation that decided slavery was not really that good.
Remember Terreblanche? Hero,wasn’t he .!

Six Nations Thread 2023 on 15:18 - Mar 25 with 477 viewsbritferry

Six Nations Thread 2023 on 19:01 - Mar 19 by onehunglow

Afrikaners are like the Dutch with being blunt and also not bothered if one is offended.
They ain’t my kind of people.
I’ve had to tell a few Bokke it ain’t my fault that we relocated the Boer families into concentration camps,nor was is my generation that decided slavery was not really that good.
Remember Terreblanche? Hero,wasn’t he .!

Good start for the women, won the toss and chose to play with a strong wind at the Aaaarms Paaaark and lead 26-0 at half time.

[Post edited 25 Mar 2023 15:23]

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024