Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City fully exposed both on and off the pitch 08:00 - Feb 5 with 2153 viewsSwansIndependent


Swansea City fully exposed both on and off the pitch 5th Feb 2023 08:00
As the ninety plus minutes unfolded yesterday at the swansea.com stadium we saw every facet laid bare in front of the watching crowd as Swansea City collapsed dramatically. Psychologically this really was a huge blow to Swansea head coach Russell Martin after the stress of a football week involving every layer of the west Wales club. 0




The chameleon returns, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
0
Swansea City fully exposed both on and off the pitch on 17:47 - Feb 5 with 335 viewsSTID2017

Excellent summing up of the current situation and as the article makes clear, no winners from the on field and off field events at the club.
Some fans believe the manager is well supported.
Others do not.
The nett result whatever you believe is that OUR club is in turmoil and is in real danger of falling into a dogfight at the bottom of the league

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

0
Swansea City fully exposed both on and off the pitch on 17:53 - Feb 5 with 330 viewsSullutaCreturned

Swansea City fully exposed both on and off the pitch on 13:15 - Feb 5 by Dr_Parnassus

Martin agrees with those posters who correctly state we have a top 6 side.

If people can’t moan at our position in mid table; then why are you moaning about our transfer activity which is above half the teams in this league in both number and money spent.

Or do we pick and choose which mediocrity we allow depending on the convenience of who is seen as responsible?


I think we have the potential to be top 6 but, Dr P, as the league table clearly shows, we are NOT a top 6 side so you are incorrect. Or you worded it badly?

I can correctly state that we are 13th, 5 points off the play offs and 12 points off the last relegation spot. If the owners had bacled the manager with 2/3 or 4 reasonable signings I think we could have looked towards the play offs but now, if we are not careful we may be slipping towards the relegation zone and it could be tight. There was nothing Martin could do about the transfers cock up and so, because of the owners, any chance of the play offs looks gone. Not that it should detract from the fact that Martin has done a poor job in many respects. He's a top bloke tho, apparently.

Martin has failed, the owners have failed and several of the players are failing too.

What I find just as hard to believe as all this nonsense is the attendance yesterday. We have been poor for weeks, 2 wins in 16, we had the awful transfer window and we had the rugby on at the same time yet we had one of our larger attendances. Several times this season I have questioned the attendance mind.

And NO, I am not happy that we lost, I am not happy that Martin and the owners have failed. I am also not happy that some people are saying it's either Martin OR the owners fault, it is all of them, they are all to blame and they are damaging our club.
1
Swansea City fully exposed both on and off the pitch on 18:05 - Feb 5 with 298 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City fully exposed both on and off the pitch on 17:53 - Feb 5 by SullutaCreturned

I think we have the potential to be top 6 but, Dr P, as the league table clearly shows, we are NOT a top 6 side so you are incorrect. Or you worded it badly?

I can correctly state that we are 13th, 5 points off the play offs and 12 points off the last relegation spot. If the owners had bacled the manager with 2/3 or 4 reasonable signings I think we could have looked towards the play offs but now, if we are not careful we may be slipping towards the relegation zone and it could be tight. There was nothing Martin could do about the transfers cock up and so, because of the owners, any chance of the play offs looks gone. Not that it should detract from the fact that Martin has done a poor job in many respects. He's a top bloke tho, apparently.

Martin has failed, the owners have failed and several of the players are failing too.

What I find just as hard to believe as all this nonsense is the attendance yesterday. We have been poor for weeks, 2 wins in 16, we had the awful transfer window and we had the rugby on at the same time yet we had one of our larger attendances. Several times this season I have questioned the attendance mind.

And NO, I am not happy that we lost, I am not happy that Martin and the owners have failed. I am also not happy that some people are saying it's either Martin OR the owners fault, it is all of them, they are all to blame and they are damaging our club.


Nobody is happy we lost and continue as we do.
That suggestion is preferred by our forum champs who will not post @ything seemingly negative as it makes them look bad to their chums . They are both liars an£ insecure because they don’t have the guts to be honest publically. The likes of you and me are and indeed DR P .

It makes me choke to read such sheet as it’s painful to think fans would rather insult another fan rather than who really should be getting stick ,which is our case are both the Owners and whom they appoint. It is down to them. God knows our coach is as we see him but to make out we c@not afford a change is frankly appalling.
It’s like having someone in your business that is customer unfriendly .

Nobody is happy.

GOT THAT

It’s not just football either.

Social media full of clowns coming up with


I always support the boys
Get behind he lads
I’m loyal
Follow them through thick and thin
I ll be there

Just as well they don’t have season tickets .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Swansea City fully exposed both on and off the pitch on 18:17 - Feb 5 with 275 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea City fully exposed both on and off the pitch on 18:05 - Feb 5 by onehunglow

Nobody is happy we lost and continue as we do.
That suggestion is preferred by our forum champs who will not post @ything seemingly negative as it makes them look bad to their chums . They are both liars an£ insecure because they don’t have the guts to be honest publically. The likes of you and me are and indeed DR P .

It makes me choke to read such sheet as it’s painful to think fans would rather insult another fan rather than who really should be getting stick ,which is our case are both the Owners and whom they appoint. It is down to them. God knows our coach is as we see him but to make out we c@not afford a change is frankly appalling.
It’s like having someone in your business that is customer unfriendly .

Nobody is happy.

GOT THAT

It’s not just football either.

Social media full of clowns coming up with


I always support the boys
Get behind he lads
I’m loyal
Follow them through thick and thin
I ll be there

Just as well they don’t have season tickets .


It makes you choke to read such sheet as its painful to think that fans would rather insult another fan!!!

Read your 1st paragraph back and then read the above 🙈

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026