Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A disastrous week, can it get any worse ? 17:40 - Feb 6 with 3244 viewsSwansIndependent


A disastrous week, can it get any worse ? 6th Feb 2023 17:39
The Butty man is back, no sandwiches because he left them on the beach at Porthcawl, his rinsed sun drenched skin surely a sign he must look west to the states. But can he trust those who promised him solace, money and support ? He is unsure so he steps backwards in to a smugglers cave, there are no shipmates there, the space is bare, after a whole month waiting, he has nothing left but hope. 0




How to make good of a shipwreck, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
0
A disastrous week, can it get any worse ? on 21:32 - Feb 6 with 960 viewsKeithHaynes

A disastrous week, can it get any worse ? on 21:17 - Feb 6 by A_Fans_Dad

And I would not expect you to.
But with the club split the way that it is neither the owners or the management are doing the fans any favours by not providing the facts.
Instead we have both sides accusing the other of the failure.
But the fans at SCFC have always been the last to know anything during transfer periods, unlike many other clubs.
So we stay just playing the guessing game.
C'est la vie


It is what it is.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
A disastrous week, can it get any worse ? on 21:34 - Feb 6 with 953 viewsSTID2017

A disastrous week, can it get any worse ? on 21:17 - Feb 6 by A_Fans_Dad

And I would not expect you to.
But with the club split the way that it is neither the owners or the management are doing the fans any favours by not providing the facts.
Instead we have both sides accusing the other of the failure.
But the fans at SCFC have always been the last to know anything during transfer periods, unlike many other clubs.
So we stay just playing the guessing game.
C'est la vie


I think that is true of all clubs.
We are all treated like mushrooms...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

0
A disastrous week, can it get any worse ? on 23:16 - Feb 6 with 860 viewsA_Fans_Dad

A disastrous week, can it get any worse ? on 21:34 - Feb 6 by STID2017

I think that is true of all clubs.
We are all treated like mushrooms...


Not quite true, if you follow the Sky sport Transfer Centre as I do you will see that many clubs are proud to declare who they are after and how much they offer right from the start of the window.
Not many like to leave their business to the last day.
0
A disastrous week, can it get any worse ? on 16:26 - Feb 7 with 748 viewspete

A disastrous week, can it get any worse ? on 21:32 - Feb 6 by KeithHaynes

It is what it is.


there is a good video on sfc2 site you shold look at very good on what has happened with swansea city last window ( sorry Keith)
0
A disastrous week, can it get any worse ? on 16:57 - Feb 7 with 719 viewsKeithHaynes

A disastrous week, can it get any worse ? on 16:26 - Feb 7 by pete

there is a good video on sfc2 site you shold look at very good on what has happened with swansea city last window ( sorry Keith)


We were going to put that video on yesterday but it’s the work of others so we tend not to plagiarise.

There’s a better report here from our very own intrepid evidence gatherers.


The evidence against this Swansea City ownership is stacking up against them 7th Feb 2023 16:40
It can’t please anyone that Swansea City are currently floating around the football world in a state of limbo brought about by inaction and dissatisfaction after a week off the pitch which brought more questions than answers. Then there’s the events on the pitch which are certainly beginning to dictate Russell Martin’s football future at the club. 4



This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
A disastrous week, can it get any worse ? on 17:06 - Feb 7 with 699 viewsjohnlangy

I haven't got a clue about all that's gone on over the last month or so same as the rest of you. I've read all Keith's postings and probably everyone else's as well. And I had/have my own thoughts as well.

One thing I certainly do know. I can't remember when i've felt so low coming away from a game as I did last Saturday. We're all used to the Swans losing games. Why wouldn't we be. But the way we lost on Saturday after the dreadful disappointment of that joke of a transfer window made me feel sick.

It's only a game and all that but saying that doesn't help.
3
A disastrous week, can it get any worse ? on 17:17 - Feb 7 with 669 viewsKeithHaynes

A disastrous week, can it get any worse ? on 17:06 - Feb 7 by johnlangy

I haven't got a clue about all that's gone on over the last month or so same as the rest of you. I've read all Keith's postings and probably everyone else's as well. And I had/have my own thoughts as well.

One thing I certainly do know. I can't remember when i've felt so low coming away from a game as I did last Saturday. We're all used to the Swans losing games. Why wouldn't we be. But the way we lost on Saturday after the dreadful disappointment of that joke of a transfer window made me feel sick.

It's only a game and all that but saying that doesn't help.


Thanks John, the fact you can respond in a logical way and read and understand the opinions without being nasty like a few on here do is all we ask.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

1
A disastrous week, can it get any worse ? on 17:30 - Feb 7 with 637 viewsonehunglow

A disastrous week, can it get any worse ? on 17:06 - Feb 7 by johnlangy

I haven't got a clue about all that's gone on over the last month or so same as the rest of you. I've read all Keith's postings and probably everyone else's as well. And I had/have my own thoughts as well.

One thing I certainly do know. I can't remember when i've felt so low coming away from a game as I did last Saturday. We're all used to the Swans losing games. Why wouldn't we be. But the way we lost on Saturday after the dreadful disappointment of that joke of a transfer window made me feel sick.

It's only a game and all that but saying that doesn't help.


They say it’s only a game John ,which we all know is not true.
People leave for the great Dist Bowl on the sky with a coffin of them in a club shirt together with memorabilia . It’s why hearses also see so many wreaths in club colours
Outside family and health it’s the most important thing if all.

Right now, we are all low.

I’m not seeing much dissenting remarks either

It’s time for us to unite big time

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Login to get fewer ads

A disastrous week, can it get any worse ? on 17:43 - Feb 7 with 625 viewsWhiterockin

A disastrous week, can it get any worse ? on 17:06 - Feb 7 by johnlangy

I haven't got a clue about all that's gone on over the last month or so same as the rest of you. I've read all Keith's postings and probably everyone else's as well. And I had/have my own thoughts as well.

One thing I certainly do know. I can't remember when i've felt so low coming away from a game as I did last Saturday. We're all used to the Swans losing games. Why wouldn't we be. But the way we lost on Saturday after the dreadful disappointment of that joke of a transfer window made me feel sick.

It's only a game and all that but saying that doesn't help.


I felt exactly the same. Its strange how one match can bring things to a head. The club can not drift along in its current form, it needs major heart surgery and needs it now. Changing the manager will not even scratch the surface, the owners need to realise that we are not mugs and either they totally change their ways or get out. Bridges need to be built or is it to late.
0
A disastrous week, can it get any worse ? on 19:05 - Feb 7 with 570 viewsEagleEye

A disastrous week, can it get any worse ? on 18:57 - Feb 6 by Badlands

Can it get worse?
Yes we could have incompetent majority shareholders and be looking at falling out of the EFL.


Well they are either incompetent or liars. Take your pick … very possibly both
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026