Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! 17:48 - Mar 30 with 44200 viewsnumptydumpty

Can't recall ever doing one of these !!!

So got in early !!!

This game away at Wigan I believe is the most crucial game this season.

A good performance and a solid win and I think the rest of the season takes care of itself.

Could even climb a few places.

At least am thinking three first eleven players coming back with more we believe to follow pretty soon.

A frustrating draw or a dark and dingy defeat and the Sh*t will truly hit the fan for the rest of the season and even though right now I personally don't believe we are in any danger of relegation. A poor performance on Saturday and the players, fans and staff alike will all have the appropriate meltdowns !!

I do actually think a decent performance will remind most of the squad that care that they are indeed decent players and do have talent, fight and nerve !!!

I want to believe and am always open to believing but got legs, arms, fingers and any other appendage crossed !!!

Started last two jobs on April 1st and both been great choices.

Passed my driving test on Friday 13th and moved to current property on Friday 13th and its been a brilliant and long standing home.

So days when you meant to be unlucky or a bit of a fool, I have experienced the opposite !!!!!!

Hence guaranteed win !!!!

Wigan 0 QPR 2 😁😁😁😁😁

[Post edited 30 Mar 2023 18:00]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! (n/t) on 17:57 - Mar 30 with 8972 viewsnumptydumpty

[Post edited 30 Mar 2023 17:59]

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:10 - Mar 30 with 8915 viewsPinnerPaul

Who knows why but I've had a bet on QPR (-1) ie us to win by more than 1 goal!
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:27 - Mar 30 with 8901 viewsNorthernr

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:10 - Mar 30 by PinnerPaul

Can we do that? I mean, is it allowed?
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:40 - Mar 30 with 8869 viewsRs_Holy

a 1-1 victory (please)
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 20:45 - Mar 30 with 8765 viewsSuperhoop83

Suffering since 1978.

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 20:51 - Mar 30 with 8756 viewsDorse

"Hello? Men in white coats...? Yes, I've found him... no, he's getting worse... More than one goal... No sudden moves, you say? And hide the wine gums, right... OK, see you in ten minutes..."

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 21:29 - Mar 30 with 8705 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Wigan 1, QPR 4.

If KC3 can go to Germany and speak their lingo, then going up there and doing a similar number should be a piece of p1ss.

In fact, I'm think the German word for it is Wiganzeebößing.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 21:48 - Mar 30 with 8674 viewssilverbirch

Sorry but no. The key to starting the match thread is surely to keep it short. That post takes up half a page.
And, in no danger of relegation? Don’t tell the players that.
Login to get fewer ads

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 22:40 - Mar 30 with 8600 viewsnumptydumpty

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 21:48 - Mar 30 by silverbirch

Sorry but no. The key to starting the match thread is surely to keep it short. That post takes up half a page.

Sorry chap !!!

Waffle is my middle name !!!

Change of style - change of result - or perhaps not !!!

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 22:42 - Mar 30 with 8590 viewsnumptydumpty

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 21:48 - Mar 30 by silverbirch

Never said no danger relegation !!!

Thought if we won then that should be the case !!!

Don't tell the players - most not too fussed !!!

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 23:28 - Mar 30 with 8538 viewsDannyPaddox

Reading 6 points deduction incoming
Trump in the slammer incoming
Cmon QPR make this the best weekend since

Since …

Just since!
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 00:33 - Mar 31 with 8491 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Do we know if they've trained yet? However much I'd like to be positive about this, the fact that an out-of-form, relegation threatened team with Steven Caulker (England international) in their ranks has been on strike for the last week just writes itself. And what rough beast, its hour come round at last, slouches towards the DW Stadium to be born?
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 01:32 - Mar 31 with 8464 viewsFredManRave

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:27 - Mar 30 by Northernr

Can we do that? I mean, is it allowed?

Wigan but dream.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 01:34 - Mar 31 with 8460 viewsFredManRave

Well let's just all hope that you're reffing the game!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 12:04 - Mar 31 with 8326 viewshoopedmonkey

Interesting to see the players missing from todays B team game
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 12:49 - Mar 31 with 8248 viewsDrewster

From my calculations we can only go up 1 place assuming we have a +3 goal difference in a win tomorrow or Reading get the points deduction.
Wigan will stay bottom even if they beat us, but get themselves a point gap nearer Blackpool if they lose.
Charity Park Rangers alert to give Wigan a fighting chance and make it scarier for us.
Anyway that’s the positive vibe for today 🙄
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 13:06 - Mar 31 with 8229 viewsSimonJames

Que sera, sera

100% of people who drink water will die.

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:49 - Mar 31 with 8099 viewsaston_hoop

0-6, Balogun, Chair, Paal, Amos, Richards and Laird with the goals. I've started on the beer early this weekend.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:57 - Mar 31 with 8088 viewsNorthernr

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:49 - Mar 31 by aston_hoop

0-6, Balogun, Chair, Paal, Amos, Richards and Laird with the goals. I've started on the beer early this weekend.

Dean Richards?
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:04 - Mar 31 with 8055 viewskensalriser

Should have been the Wigan Defeat thread, now we're definitely going to lose.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:12 - Mar 31 with 8051 viewsTheChef

Wigan to win unfortunately.

!!!

!!

!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:07 - Mar 31 with 7969 viewsthemodfather

this is D-DAY for QPR, this is one of the biggest games we have played in years, a MUST NOT lose .
very little going for us bar a few players back from injury but dire form, skint, and lack lustre performances. safe travels to all qpr going up there. doubt we will keep a clean sheet and struggling to score. 1-1 draw.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:29 - Mar 31 with 7916 viewsnumptydumpty

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:49 - Mar 31 by aston_hoop

You on the beer, some other kind of mind altering substance or perhaps living in some kind of alternate universe Aston !!!

But yes would not mind living that kind of reality !!!

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:41 - Mar 31 with 7893 viewsLongRanger

2-0 Rangers, we need to win and they're dead.

QPR, Boro & Blackburn, 13/1 for the treble
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:13 - Mar 31 with 7821 viewsNorthernr

Preview

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/59921
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024