Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Naughton 17:09 - Jun 7 with 3806 viewsswan_si

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/kyle-naughton-signs-new-one-year-contract-swans
Kyle Naughton on 17:30 - Jun 7 with 2489 viewsKeithHaynes

Surprising they have reached an agreement on anything, can’t see how this progresses the club unless they have an eye on him for a coaching role.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Kyle Naughton on 17:33 - Jun 7 with 2471 viewsWhiterockin

Kyle Naughton on 17:30 - Jun 7 by KeithHaynes

Surprising they have reached an agreement on anything, can’t see how this progresses the club unless they have an eye on him for a coaching role.

I would imagine it would be on a relatively low wage and be used to mentor a very young defence.
Kyle Naughton on 18:03 - Jun 7 with 2400 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

He is and always has been a better footballer than Joel Latibeaudiere.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Kyle Naughton on 18:19 - Jun 7 with 2361 viewsonehunglow

It gets worse .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Kyle Naughton on 18:37 - Jun 7 with 2330 viewsKeithHaynes

I think there needs to be some perspective, all we have heard about Kyle is his professionalism and determination to be the best version of himself he can. As a player I think he came to an end last season. But who knows ? I’m still amazed there’s anyone there with the wherewithal to do this type of business.

Kyle Naughton on 19:09 - Jun 7 with 2288 viewsswan_si

As long as he keeps himself fit, and I have no reason to think otherwise, he'll still be a valuable squad member, experienced, good cover for a few positions, I dont think anyone expects him to be in the starting 11 week in, week out. It's a 👍for me.
Kyle Naughton on 19:48 - Jun 7 with 2228 viewsbuilthjack

He was finished a few years ago. Ffs it gets worse.
YANKS OUT

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Kyle Naughton on 19:58 - Jun 7 with 2201 viewsonehunglow

Kyle Naughton on 19:48 - Jun 7 by builthjack

YANKS OUT

Agreed

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Naughton on 20:03 - Jun 7 with 2189 viewsBadlands

Excellent news.
If we play a full back rather than a wing back he will give plenty this coming season.
And, if Grimes leaves he could well be a good choice as club captain.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Kyle Naughton on 20:05 - Jun 7 with 2183 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Kyle Naughton on 17:33 - Jun 7 by Whiterockin

I would imagine it would be on a relatively low wage and be used to mentor a very young defence.

I wonder who has made this decision though seeing winter has left and our manager situation is in limbo? We’re a rudderless ship drifting aimlessly like the Mary Celeste at the moment.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Kyle Naughton on 20:08 - Jun 7 with 2169 viewsSgorioFruit

oh dear, the world has gone mad

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Kyle Naughton on 20:09 - Jun 7 with 2168 viewsowainglyndwr

Kyle Naughton on 18:03 - Jun 7 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

He is and always has been a better footballer than Joel Latibeaudiere.

And experience with the youngsters and any new players we have in, after all we don't really know what player will be here at the start of the season
Kyle Naughton on 20:10 - Jun 7 with 2159 viewsvetchonian

Kyle Naughton on 19:48 - Jun 7 by builthjack

YANKS OUT

Yet Russ was singing his praises after we did the doube in his first season or have you forgotten Russ's online masterclass on tactics and how Kyle was central to the win...maybe you need to stop watching footie through beer goggles......but its all about opinions innit

So yanks out who do we replace them with .....or do you know more than most of us and there is a queue of potential loaded buyers beating the door down to take us over...

Maybe Jake et al are reading this site see the statements like this and decide to exit where does that leave us.....I remember when folk on here were discussing getting rid of Martin you know that great coach....someone said to be careful what you wish for.....

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Kyle Naughton on 20:18 - Jun 7 with 2129 viewsKeithHaynes

Kyle Naughton on 20:10 - Jun 7 by vetchonian

Yet Russ was singing his praises after we did the doube in his first season or have you forgotten Russ's online masterclass on tactics and how Kyle was central to the win...maybe you need to stop watching footie through beer goggles......but its all about opinions innit

So yanks out who do we replace them with .....or do you know more than most of us and there is a queue of potential loaded buyers beating the door down to take us over...

Maybe Jake et al are reading this site see the statements like this and decide to exit where does that leave us.....I remember when folk on here were discussing getting rid of Martin you know that great coach....someone said to be careful what you wish for.....

Martin sang his praises as a true model professional, and rightly so.

Kyle Naughton on 20:24 - Jun 7 with 2096 viewsvetchonian

Kyle Naughton on 20:05 - Jun 7 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I wonder who has made this decision though seeing winter has left and our manager situation is in limbo? We’re a rudderless ship drifting aimlessly like the Mary Celeste at the moment.

DO we know for certain Winter has left?

I would ask anyone to point me to the official announcement that is the case......nothing on the official site, nothing on social media apart from a Wales On Line article hinting at his departure.

Maybe Jake and Jase are making the decisions there needs to be someone in charge as though football has finished the club as a business still needs managing...there will be various administrative things needing doing there will need to be an authorisation on the bank account etc,

Lots of speculation at the moment and but whilst there is a great contempt on here for our owners they do understand business if not football

Kyle Naughton on 20:29 - Jun 7 with 2087 viewsKeithHaynes

Kyle Naughton on 20:24 - Jun 7 by vetchonian

I would ask anyone to point me to the official announcement that is the case......nothing on the official site, nothing on social media apart from a Wales On Line article hinting at his departure.

Maybe Jake and Jase are making the decisions there needs to be someone in charge as though football has finished the club as a business still needs managing...there will be various administrative things needing doing there will need to be an authorisation on the bank account etc,

Lots of speculation at the moment and but whilst there is a great contempt on here for our owners they do understand business if not football

Winter has gone.

And it’s been official for over a week, he in fact left 4 weeks ago.

No contempt overall towards the owners from the website, but people are deserving of an opinion.

His departure was announced on here, just a shame some people don’t read the news.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Kyle Naughton on 20:30 - Jun 7 with 2075 viewsguthrieintherain

Kyle Naughton on 20:24 - Jun 7 by vetchonian

Be nice if they gave us an inkling of what was going on.

Other than a silly tweet or a bit of twitter.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Kyle Naughton on 20:36 - Jun 7 with 2027 viewsvetchonian

Kyle Naughton on 20:29 - Jun 7 by KeithHaynes

Winter has gone.

And it’s been official for over a week, he in fact left 4 weeks ago.

No contempt overall towards the owners from the website, but people are deserving of an opinion.

His departure was announced on here, just a shame some people don’t read the news.

With due respect Keith this site is not an "official" mouthpiece for the club.

As I said there is nothing on the official website or on mainstream media and yes whilst I saw it on here that doesnt necessarily mean its the case.
Whilst The Beeb and Wales on Line have "announcements" made around the 24th of last month 2 weeks ago there is no official line....though I agree that doesnt mean he hasnt gone....if he has then the owners will not be stupid to not have some leadership in place.

to avoid conflict I wasnt referring to the website as in Swans Indy but to the posters many of whom of late have decided to vent their angst against the owners and as you say people are deserving of an opinion....its something I have said many times and we wont all have the same opinion doesnt make either right or wrong....
[Post edited 7 Jun 2023 20:40]

Kyle Naughton on 20:37 - Jun 7 with 2024 viewsKeithHaynes

Kyle Naughton on 20:36 - Jun 7 by vetchonian

With due respect Keith this site is not an "official" mouthpiece for the club.

As I said there is nothing on the official website or on mainstream media and yes whilst I saw it on here that doesnt necessarily mean its the case.
Whilst The Beeb and Wales on Line have "announcements" made around the 24th of last month 2 weeks ago there is no official line....though I agree that doesnt mean he hasnt gone....if he has then the owners will not be stupid to not have some leadership in place.

to avoid conflict I wasnt referring to the website as in Swans Indy but to the posters many of whom of late have decided to vent their angst against the owners and as you say people are deserving of an opinion....its something I have said many times and we wont all have the same opinion doesnt make either right or wrong....
[Post edited 7 Jun 2023 20:40]

The Swans made the announcement official a week ago.

In fact it was two weeks ago.

Kyle Naughton on 20:47 - Jun 7 with 1981 viewsguthrieintherain

Kyle Naughton on 20:37 - Jun 7 by KeithHaynes

I thought BBC and this site reported it must have missed the official announcement.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Kyle Naughton on 20:50 - Jun 7 with 1968 viewsvetchonian

Kyle Naughton on 20:37 - Jun 7 by KeithHaynes

You are probably better informed than me Keith could you point me to the official announcement form the club ...what puzzles me is he is still named as Chief Exec alongside Coleman as Chairman on the club website

CHAIRMAN - Andy Coleman

CHIEF EXECUTIVE - Julian Winter

HONORARY CLUB PRESIDENT - Alan Curtis
[Post edited 7 Jun 2023 20:51]

Kyle Naughton on 20:59 - Jun 7 with 1935 viewsvetchonian

Kyle Naughton on 20:47 - Jun 7 by guthrieintherain

I thought BBC and this site reported it must have missed the official announcement.

From the Beeb 24th May note the comment "Swansea are yet to comment on his departure." about halfway down

Julian Winter has left Swansea City after almost three years as the Championship club's chief executive.

Winter's departure comes after Andy Coleman was named Swansea chairman earlier this month and with head coach Russell Martin heading for Southampton.

Swansea said following Coleman's arrival that he would take charge of the day-to-day running of the club.

The American bought a "significant shareholding" in Swansea and further investment is expected to be announced.

Winter was appointed in September 2020 after Trevor Birch left his role as Swansea chairman to join Tottenham Hotspur.

Winter had previously served as chief executive at Sheffield United, Watford and Huddersfield Town.

Swansea are yet to comment on his departure.

Swansea reached the Championship play-off final in Winter's first season at the helm, losing to Brentford at Wembley, then finished 15th and 10th in their two campaigns under Martin, who was appointed in August 2021.

Martin's move to Southampton will leave Coleman and his fellow American owners with the task of appointing a new first-team boss.

In what looks set to be a summer of significant change at Swansea, Luton Town's chief operating officer Paul Watson is in line to be named sporting director.

Kyle Naughton on 21:01 - Jun 7 with 1929 viewsKeithHaynes

I’m out now. There’s plenty of reference mind.

Kyle Naughton on 21:33 - Jun 7 with 1868 viewsBoundy

Kyle Naughton on 18:19 - Jun 7 by onehunglow

It gets worse .

You have to pay for experience and Naughton has that in abundance .He's kept himself fit and injury free so if its cheap deal then why not . Tate has moved on and I'm sure he's imparted more than just a few quiet words of advice of how to defend to Cooper so why not Naughton .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Kyle Naughton on 21:35 - Jun 7 with 1865 viewspencoedjack

Great news.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024