Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tucker Carlson 11:14 - Jun 9 with 1914 viewsmangohilljack

Left the corrupt lying MSM and just aired his first journo show on Twitter. 110 million views and counting. Move over MSM the mass awakening continues to gain speed.
Tucker Carlson on 11:19 - Jun 9 with 1912 viewsGwyn737

Fun fact - the term Mainstream Media was coined by Joseph Goebbels to direct people to his prpogander,
Tucker Carlson on 19:14 - Jun 9 with 1806 viewsSullutaCreturned

Tucker Carlson on 11:19 - Jun 9 by Gwyn737

Fun fact - the term Mainstream Media was coined by Joseph Goebbels to direct people to his prpogander,

By MSM does he mean all the news outlets that he doesn't believe? Because it puzzles me why people are so quick to believe some stranger on social media who pumps out endless nonsense?

I don't doubt the MSM put out distorted truths, specially in the USa and Russia but how can anybody be sure these people on social media who usually have their own websites aren't part of a giant Chinese conspiracy to destabilise the world?

How can anybody be so certain what the truth is when so many lies are being spun, even by governments.
Anybody who thinks they know is a bit absurd in my view.
Tucker Carlson on 19:31 - Jun 9 with 1801 viewsGwyn737

Tucker Carlson on 19:14 - Jun 9 by SullutaCreturned

By MSM does he mean all the news outlets that he doesn't believe? Because it puzzles me why people are so quick to believe some stranger on social media who pumps out endless nonsense?

I don't doubt the MSM put out distorted truths, specially in the USa and Russia but how can anybody be sure these people on social media who usually have their own websites aren't part of a giant Chinese conspiracy to destabilise the world?

How can anybody be so certain what the truth is when so many lies are being spun, even by governments.

And of course he said ‘the lying mainstream media’ when Carlson was sacked for lying 🤥
Tucker Carlson on 20:49 - Jun 9 with 1788 viewsSullutaCreturned

Tucker Carlson on 19:31 - Jun 9 by Gwyn737

And of course he said ‘the lying mainstream media’ when Carlson was sacked for lying 🤥

Oh come on, Gwyn, he wasn't telling lies when he worked for the MSM. That should be obvious to anyone who hasn't got a brain!

I doesn't matter anyway because the world has already been taken over...by black goo...and nobody even noticed.

https://www.wired.com/story/biggest-threat-to-humanity-black-goo/
Tucker Carlson on 22:35 - Jun 9 with 1768 viewsmajorraglan

I wouldn’t trust the guy as far as I could throw him. Makes you think when he’s sacked by Fox.
Tucker Carlson on 04:34 - Jun 10 with 1743 viewsmangohilljack

Look mate you're not the only one that has been misled by the media, there were many years that I myself believed the propaganda. Then came the war on Iraq and weapons of mass destruction. Everything since has been blatantly obvious yet you still can't see the wood for the tree's. You'll get there one day
Tucker Carlson on 12:37 - Jun 10 with 1710 viewsAnotherJohn

Carlson is getting a lot of stick on Twitter for his pro-Russian posts. Depending on your perspective I suppose you either like his contrarian views, or condemn him as a complete a_____e, more interested in his ratings with a certain audience than the truth.
Tucker Carlson on 12:52 - Jun 10 with 1708 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Tucker Carlson on 19:31 - Jun 9 by Gwyn737

You actually think he was sacked for lying.
Login to get fewer ads

Tucker Carlson on 13:06 - Jun 10 with 1698 viewsGwyn737

Tucker Carlson on 12:52 - Jun 10 by A_Fans_Dad

You actually think he was sacked for lying.

Amongst other things including rampant misogyny, uncomfortable conservative Christian rhetoric d calling out the leadership for correctly calling the 2020 election because it would upset the viewers.

The Dominian lawsuit certainly played a part due to the credibility hit. You can’t have an anchor treating Trump as the new messiah after being revealed in real life to have said he hates him passionately and he can’t wait to be able to ignore him most nights.

Edit: apologies, I called him an anchor which suggests he’s a journalist or a newsman. He’s not. In this context he was presenting an opinion show.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2023 13:15]
Tucker Carlson on 13:19 - Jun 10 with 1681 viewsGwyn737

Ahhh Cat, that’s because you don’t know what they know.

If only you knew the right people to listen to on the internet then you’d know what they know, and only then you’d know that what you now know is the truth , and if you knew that truth you’d know that that’s the only truth worth knowing.
Tucker Carlson on 13:10 - Jun 11 with 1604 viewsSullutaCreturned

Tucker Carlson on 04:34 - Jun 10 by mangohilljack

Look mate you're not the only one that has been misled by the media, there were many years that I myself believed the propaganda. Then came the war on Iraq and weapons of mass destruction. Everything since has been blatantly obvious yet you still can't see the wood for the tree's. You'll get there one day

Actually, I think you'll find that the MSM reported what the government told them it just turned out that the Uk government of the time (Labour, Tony Blair) was a lying piece of trash too busy being a puppet for the USA.

If Someone asks me a question and I tell them a pack of lies which, in good faith, they repeat, are they liars?

Not unless inside your head is a vacuum.
Tucker Carlson on 13:24 - Jun 11 with 1595 viewsmangohilljack

Tucker Carlson on 13:10 - Jun 11 by SullutaCreturned

Actually, I think you'll find that the MSM reported what the government told them it just turned out that the Uk government of the time (Labour, Tony Blair) was a lying piece of trash too busy being a puppet for the USA.

If Someone asks me a question and I tell them a pack of lies which, in good faith, they repeat, are they liars?

Not unless inside your head is a vacuum.

So you use the same logic for so called conspiracy theorists and those who speak out against the official narrative?
[Post edited 11 Jun 2023 13:24]
Tucker Carlson on 15:47 - Jun 11 with 1549 viewsSullutaCreturned

Tucker Carlson on 13:24 - Jun 11 by mangohilljack

So you use the same logic for so called conspiracy theorists and those who speak out against the official narrative?
[Post edited 11 Jun 2023 13:24]

It's just logic. What you are pushing is a warped version.

Take the 15 minute cities, it simply means having everything you need within 15 minutes of your house, not barbed wire fences and restricted travel USSR style.

You say you know better than me but how do you know? Who has told you this? You see, if this s a top seret world government conspiracy, they're not very good at secret.
Tucker Carlson on 19:16 - Jun 11 with 1492 viewsonehunglow

Tucker Carlson on 15:47 - Jun 11 by SullutaCreturned

Take the 15 minute cities, it simply means having everything you need within 15 minutes of your house, not barbed wire fences and restricted travel USSR style.

You say you know better than me but how do you know? Who has told you this? You see, if this s a top seret world government conspiracy, they're not very good at secret.

Anyone believing they know it all or that which they believe is right , is wrong and very deluded
Painful really

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tucker Carlson on 19:22 - Jun 11 with 1491 viewsSullutaCreturned

Tucker Carlson on 19:16 - Jun 11 by onehunglow

Anyone believing they know it all or that which they believe is right , is wrong and very deluded
Painful really

Some people are so busy telling us they are right but they never consider they could be wrong.

maybe 15 minute cities is some great conspiracy but true logic says that is doubtful, they couldn't push the whole planet into that, people would rise up. We will only be pushed so far.
Tucker Carlson on 04:40 - Jun 15 with 1348 viewsmangohilljack

Tucker Carlson on 15:47 - Jun 11 by SullutaCreturned

I don't recall ever mentioning barbed wire fences (maybe that's you pushing your warped version)

if you can't see the issues that will come with a digital ID/currency, Universal basic income, 15 minute cities (I could go on), things which we've been telling you for the last couple of years that are coming to your door step then I'm afraid there really is no hope.

I don't recall either saying I know better than you, it's my opinion against yours, the difference is I do a lot of digging and listen to all sides of the story, whereas you listen to the government and MSM and believe everything they tell you.

One thing is for sure, I'd be more than happy to be proved wrong if someone could do it. would you?
Tucker Carlson on 04:44 - Jun 15 with 1347 viewsmangohilljack

Tucker Carlson on 19:22 - Jun 11 by SullutaCreturned

Some people are so busy telling us they are right but they never consider they could be wrong.

maybe 15 minute cities is some great conspiracy but true logic says that is doubtful, they couldn't push the whole planet into that, people would rise up. We will only be pushed so far.

Have aq look what is going on in Canada with these wild fires, they are deliberately being started to push as many people as possible into the cities. Sounds outrageous I know but doesn't surprise me in the slightest
Tucker Carlson on 06:45 - Jun 15 with 1329 viewshobo

Tucker Carlson on 19:22 - Jun 11 by SullutaCreturned

Covid was the tester. People were barely allowed out of their homes, yet all but a small percentage welcomed it!
Tucker Carlson on 17:00 - Jun 15 with 1258 viewsSullutaCreturned

Tucker Carlson on 04:40 - Jun 15 by mangohilljack

I don't recall ever mentioning barbed wire fences (maybe that's you pushing your warped version)

if you can't see the issues that will come with a digital ID/currency, Universal basic income, 15 minute cities (I could go on), things which we've been telling you for the last couple of years that are coming to your door step then I'm afraid there really is no hope.

I don't recall either saying I know better than you, it's my opinion against yours, the difference is I do a lot of digging and listen to all sides of the story, whereas you listen to the government and MSM and believe everything they tell you.

One thing is for sure, I'd be more than happy to be proved wrong if someone could do it. would you?

Didn't you say 15 minute cities meant us not being allowed to travel anywhere? Goodbye to foreign holidays I think you said. That may not be literal barbed wire fences but it's tantamount to that.
Tucker Carlson on 12:16 - Jun 16 with 1186 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The 2050 aims in the WEF's own words.
"Reduce vehicles from a potential 2.1 billion
to 0.5 billion"
"Mitigate >80% of CO2 from passenger transport"
"Free up 75% of urban public space"
"Decrease measured mobility costs by 40%"
"Save ~$5 trillion per year"

https://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_The_Urban_Mobility_Scorecard_Tool_2023.pdf
Tucker Carlson on 16:26 - Jun 16 with 1147 viewsSullutaCreturned

Tucker Carlson on 12:16 - Jun 16 by A_Fans_Dad

The 2050 aims in the WEF's own words.
"Reduce vehicles from a potential 2.1 billion
to 0.5 billion"
"Mitigate >80% of CO2 from passenger transport"
"Free up 75% of urban public space"
"Decrease measured mobility costs by 40%"
"Save ~$5 trillion per year"

https://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_The_Urban_Mobility_Scorecard_Tool_2023.pdf

Reduce vehicles...by improving publci transport and utilising hybrid working where possible.

Mitigate....offsetting maybe...carbon capture....planting more trees.

Now "urban public space"...what is blocking it, by definition a space is just that...space.

Decrease costs...get people cycling...reducing prices...who knows.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024