Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... 18:35 - Jul 10 with 3184 viewstheloneranger

The big headed get has allegedly been caught at least 7 times before. 🤮

"A Welsh supermarket chain has been caught selling meat and other fresh products as many as 13 days beyond its use-by date, in what has been described as an “atrocious case” and a risk to public health."

"In an investigation for S4C’s Y Byd ar Bedwar programme, journalists found almost 50 items being sold or displayed past the use-by date at a number of CK Foodstores."

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2023-07-10/investigation-reveals-popular-supermar

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 20:00 - Jul 10 with 2528 viewsWhiterockin

Funniest thing regarding CJ's for me was when a secretary siphoned off nearly a million quid from the accounts and they didn't even notice until it was to late.
CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 20:29 - Jul 10 with 2502 viewsDr_Winston

He's been at it for years. Beyond a joke.

Needs to be fined in the millions. He can afford it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 21:14 - Jul 10 with 2473 viewslifelong

They have a large store in St David’s, literally no competition, needless to say it’s expensive.
CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 23:44 - Jul 10 with 2379 viewsbritferry

Main headlines on ITV Wales news @ 10.30pm

selling fresh meat 13 days out of date

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 07:49 - Jul 11 with 2304 viewsWhiterockin

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 20:29 - Jul 10 by Dr_Winston

He's been at it for years. Beyond a joke.

Needs to be fined in the millions. He can afford it.

Fined £30,000 for the same offence in 2020, time to shut the stores down.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-66158622
CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 08:58 - Jul 11 with 2276 viewstheloneranger

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 07:49 - Jul 11 by Whiterockin

Fined £30,000 for the same offence in 2020, time to shut the stores down.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-66158622

2009. Fined £18,000 & £12,000

2011. Fined £36,500

2013 Fined £39,000

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 09:47 - Jul 11 with 2246 viewsWhiterockin

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 08:58 - Jul 11 by theloneranger

2009. Fined £18,000 & £12,000

2011. Fined £36,500

2013 Fined £39,000

It seems that fines are having no effect, surly it is time for much more serious action.

I must be open and say that I'm biased because I have met the guy many times socially and think he is a complete prat to put it mildly. I'm not surprised that the fines and not changing his attitude.
CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 10:40 - Jul 11 with 2219 viewstheloneranger

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 09:47 - Jul 11 by Whiterockin

It seems that fines are having no effect, surly it is time for much more serious action.

I must be open and say that I'm biased because I have met the guy many times socially and think he is a complete prat to put it mildly. I'm not surprised that the fines and not changing his attitude.

Same here, but Prat is being so polite WR. 😇

He tried talking down to someone I know many years ago. The slap he received was like a thunder clap 👏 Thank god he didn't have false teeth in. 😂😂

This is what he's really like ...

"A millionaire businessman caused hours of disruption at Heathrow airport after flying his helicopter through its airspace when he was late for a country manor lunch."

"Christopher Kiley, who owns Welsh-based chain CK's Supermarkets, caused air traffic control to halt international flights when he flew his helicopter two miles into the controlled airspace."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3306723/Millionaire-businessman-running

Login to get fewer ads

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 12:21 - Jul 11 with 2171 viewsGwyn737

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 09:47 - Jul 11 by Whiterockin

For a brief period as a teenager I worked for him part time in Julian's.

One evening, I was off to football training after work so had a bag of kit with me.

On leaving the store he saw me and must have assumed I was stealing stuff (I wasn't) by taking it out in the bag. He stopped me by a checkout and emptied my bag in front of everyone, staff and shoppers, with me standing there.

I was mortified, so much so I never went back.
CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 12:37 - Jul 11 with 2156 viewsWhiterockin

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 12:21 - Jul 11 by Gwyn737

One evening, I was off to football training after work so had a bag of kit with me.

On leaving the store he saw me and must have assumed I was stealing stuff (I wasn't) by taking it out in the bag. He stopped me by a checkout and emptied my bag in front of everyone, staff and shoppers, with me standing there.

A bully in his work environment but a complete coward if anyone calls him out. Is probably about right.
CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 15:10 - Jul 11 with 2077 viewsKeithHaynes

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 12:37 - Jul 11 by Whiterockin

A bully in his work environment but a complete coward if anyone calls him out. Is probably about right.

Is he on twitter 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 16:14 - Jul 11 with 2040 viewsmax936

I used to live by a Kiley Family in Manselton, there were two Brothers in the household, they had a Shop on Middle Road in Cwmburla if I remember correctly, is it the same family??

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 16:47 - Jul 11 with 2011 viewsWhiterockin

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 16:14 - Jul 11 by max936

I used to live by a Kiley Family in Manselton, there were two Brothers in the household, they had a Shop on Middle Road in Cwmburla if I remember correctly, is it the same family??

You may get some clues in this interview.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/chris-kiley-cks-supermarket-gower-
CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 17:30 - Jul 11 with 1983 viewstheloneranger

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 16:47 - Jul 11 by Whiterockin

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/chris-kiley-cks-supermarket-gower-

This is the clue that stood out for me ...

... "he said, adding that he prides himself on their fresh meat"

[Post edited 11 Jul 2023 17:31]

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 17:36 - Jul 11 with 1971 viewsWhiterockin

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 17:30 - Jul 11 by theloneranger

This is the clue that stood out for me ...

... "he said, adding that he prides himself on their fresh meat"

[Post edited 11 Jul 2023 17:31]

One man's meat is another man's poison.
CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 17:47 - Jul 11 with 1951 viewstheloneranger

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 16:14 - Jul 11 by max936

I'm not sure if it's a branch of the same family, but I think one of the brothers was Steven - and he was on the books down the Vetch, playing Welsh League and maybe Combination football.

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 17:50 - Jul 11 with 1942 viewsonehunglow

Is he related to the former Swan Tom Kiley who had a shop in Middle Rd

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 19:11 - Jul 11 with 1892 viewsmax936

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 16:47 - Jul 11 by Whiterockin

Aye, its not who I thought, I loved the bit where he says he prides himself on his "Fresh Meat"

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 19:14 - Jul 11 with 1889 viewsmax936

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 17:47 - Jul 11 by theloneranger

I'm not sure if it's a branch of the same family, but I think one of the brothers was Steven - and he was on the books down the Vetch, playing Welsh League and maybe Combination football.

Correct, they used to have an Alsatian, he wasn't a bad old dog for an Alsatian, but our family's Poodle used to frighten the life out of him, he'd chase him up the street at every opportunity

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 19:17 - Jul 11 with 1887 viewsmax936

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 17:50 - Jul 11 by onehunglow

Is he related to the former Swan Tom Kiley who had a shop in Middle Rd

Must have been his Son, my brother will know, I'm speaking to him later and I'll ask him, they definitely had a shop in Middle Road.

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 19:43 - Jul 11 with 1858 viewsonehunglow

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 19:17 - Jul 11 by max936

Must have been his Son, my brother will know, I'm speaking to him later and I'll ask him, they definitely had a shop in Middle Road.

We used to live just up the road.
My dad s firm built the three bungalows between Weig Lane and Kings Head Rd

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 20:04 - Jul 11 with 1840 viewsbritferry

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 12:21 - Jul 11 by Gwyn737

Lucky he never checked your pants for the fish fingers you had stuffed down there

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 20:25 - Jul 11 with 1824 viewsmax936

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 19:43 - Jul 11 by onehunglow

We used to live just up the road.
My dad s firm built the three bungalows between Weig Lane and Kings Head Rd

The Kiley's I knew lived in Compass St, Steven was one, can't remember the other brothers name.

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 20:38 - Jul 11 with 1813 viewsonehunglow

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 20:25 - Jul 11 by max936

The Kiley's I knew lived in Compass St, Steven was one, can't remember the other brothers name.

It’s a long time ago now Ste but I really do remember Tom Kiley and his shop.
We only stayed in Gendros for two years as my mum hated it there .

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 20:41 - Jul 11 with 1806 viewstheloneranger

CK Foodstores illegally selling meat after use-by date ... on 19:14 - Jul 11 by max936

Correct, they used to have an Alsatian, he wasn't a bad old dog for an Alsatian, but our family's Poodle used to frighten the life out of him, he'd chase him up the street at every opportunity

Steven was suntanned all year round. 🟠. 😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024