Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat 18:12 - Jul 21 with 11784 viewsWhiterockin

Will this be the first "serious" friendly where we start off with possibly our best starting 11 and tweak it as we go on.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 20:47 - Jul 21 with 1819 viewsbuilthjack

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 20:45 - Jul 21 by Dr_Winston

Careful. You'll end up as a conjoined twin.

He says you agree with him on most matters

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 20:47 - Jul 21 with 1812 viewsmagicdaps10

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 20:43 - Jul 21 by vetchonian

Its amazing the hypocrisy on here.
I know I was one of those to call Martin out early but that was at least after the the third or fourth league game of the season after so many had declared the football so much better than we had seen over the previous two seasons,,yet we failed to win our two opening home games failing to score in the first and then losing to Stoke despite us dominating possession in both games.

Some on here kept quoting how Martin needed time and at least 3 transfer windows to sort it out yet already it seems the knives are out for Duff before a ball is really kicked in anger...and after only 4 weeks of his tenure.....

What we know is we played better with a flat back 4 even under marvellous Martin ....Duff it appears favours 3 at the back ...maybe he can sort it or maybe he will adapt....but lets be serious give the guy some time at least lets see where we are 4 games into the season before we get the knives out

You keep mentioning Martin........let it go.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 20:48 - Jul 21 with 1802 viewsDr_Winston

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 20:47 - Jul 21 by builthjack

He says you agree with him on most matters

A stopped clock etc...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 20:50 - Jul 21 with 1755 viewsvetchonian

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 20:47 - Jul 21 by magicdaps10

Ironic as you brought him up first!

"Funny that, all I was reading was that it was basics and Martin needs to sort it out.

Nice to see excuses are getting in early."

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 20:53 - Jul 21 with 1732 viewsdantheswansman

Making it crystal clear that the friendly matches mean nothing to me, i know from experience they mean nothing but the lack of any quality whatsoever is eye opening, i do NOT except us to be 1 behind Oxford United, this is by all measures embarrassing
Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 20:53 - Jul 21 with 1732 viewsWhiterockin

Looking a little bit better.

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 20:57 - Jul 21 with 1671 viewsmagicdaps10

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 20:50 - Jul 21 by vetchonian

Ironic as you brought him up first!

"Funny that, all I was reading was that it was basics and Martin needs to sort it out.

Nice to see excuses are getting in early."

Can't un coach dodgy defending.

Don't act silly now.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 21:00 - Jul 21 with 1626 viewsblackpooljack

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 20:35 - Jul 21 by raynor94

Must be a record for writing us off so early in a pre season friendly

70 mins in and its only got worse
Login to get fewer ads

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 21:02 - Jul 21 with 1594 viewsKeithHaynes

Luckily Russell Martin isn’t evident this evening, this would be meltdown 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 21:04 - Jul 21 with 1561 viewsnyc_swans

i think i'd rather a bad preseason friendly so the manager can have a better idea of weaknesses. i think this can only serve as a positive.

if things aren't looking more cohesive by the final friendly and needs aren't being addressed in the transfer market then you start to worry
Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 21:05 - Jul 21 with 1547 viewsbuilthjack

Duffers will be turned back to Duff on the Wirral.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 21:06 - Jul 21 with 1538 viewsvetchonian

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 21:04 - Jul 21 by nyc_swans

i think i'd rather a bad preseason friendly so the manager can have a better idea of weaknesses. i think this can only serve as a positive.

if things aren't looking more cohesive by the final friendly and needs aren't being addressed in the transfer market then you start to worry

a voice of reason

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 21:07 - Jul 21 with 1531 viewsraynor94

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 21:00 - Jul 21 by blackpooljack

70 mins in and its only got worse

It's a friendly! A run out to get fitness, let's at least wait for 5 league games before we write a season off.

Pathetic

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 21:08 - Jul 21 with 1502 viewsraynor94

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 21:04 - Jul 21 by nyc_swans

Stop talking sensible!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 21:13 - Jul 21 with 1424 viewsPolskijack

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 20:18 - Jul 21 by dantheswansman

Shocking is the best word i can come up with, absolutely shocking

Mr cynical here but I was just thinking what other occupation could you have a few months off then come back and it be acceptable for you to take a month or 6 weeks to get up to speed to be able to do your job well again and still be earning ridiculous amounts of cash 😁😁
Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 21:17 - Jul 21 with 1375 viewsdantheswansman

Lucky nobody has stolen Ntcham yet because he is the best Swan on the pitch and that is being generous
Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 21:20 - Jul 21 with 1342 viewsmax936

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 21:02 - Jul 21 by KeithHaynes

Luckily Russell Martin isn’t evident this evening, this would be meltdown 😂

Its absolutely shocking fair play. never mind we won 5-0 against Harvey west and Newport County.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 21:24 - Jul 21 with 1268 viewsKeithHaynes

Let’s hear what Duff has to say because that was exceptionally poor.
Maybe he has some positives.

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 21:25 - Jul 21 with 1256 viewsguthrieintherain

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 20:35 - Jul 21 by raynor94

Must be a record for writing us off so early in a pre season friendly

It's crazy to 5.0 wins then a complete over reaction.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 21:26 - Jul 21 with 1243 viewsKeithHaynes

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 21:07 - Jul 21 by raynor94

It's a friendly! A run out to get fitness, let's at least wait for 5 league games before we write a season off.

Pathetic

I always thought fitness was gained by effort, maybe the squad are exhausted after three weeks of running ?

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 21:27 - Jul 21 with 1217 viewsmax936

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 21:25 - Jul 21 by guthrieintherain

It's crazy to 5.0 wins then a complete over reaction.

You new to this forum then

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 21:28 - Jul 21 with 1205 viewsFireboy2

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 20:45 - Jul 21 by Dr_Winston

Careful. You'll end up as a conjoined twin.

We can be conjoined triplets
Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 21:31 - Jul 21 with 1152 viewsDr_Winston

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 21:28 - Jul 21 by Fireboy2

We can be conjoined triplets

Very strong potential of this...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 21:31 - Jul 21 with 1146 viewsWhiterockin

Better second half, but I can see why they have been playing behind closed doors.

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 21:31 - Jul 21 with 1131 viewsguthrieintherain

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 20:47 - Jul 21 by magicdaps10

Had 2 years of Martin
2 years of Cooper

Never ending whinging

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024