Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
after the stream today this is the response do you agree? 18:52 - Jul 29 with 1978 viewsRhonddaSwans

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 19:03 - Jul 29 with 1956 viewswaunwenjack

We missed 30 35 mins of game to be precise, as far as swans tv is concerned that will be last payment they have off us ,I would recommend everyone else does same ,totally unacceptable to respond with a momentary dip ,absolutely clueless
after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 19:35 - Jul 29 with 1881 viewsSullutaCreturned

after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 19:03 - Jul 29 by waunwenjack

We missed 30 35 mins of game to be precise, as far as swans tv is concerned that will be last payment they have off us ,I would recommend everyone else does same ,totally unacceptable to respond with a momentary dip ,absolutely clueless

I had trouble with the streams in the past, I missed the frst 10=15 minutes of a couple of games.

I may use it again but it is rubbish.
after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 19:48 - Jul 29 with 1855 viewsAlf6

I had the best stream today of the three pre-season games.
after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 19:52 - Jul 29 with 1834 viewsBadlands

after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 19:48 - Jul 29 by Alf6

I had the best stream today of the three pre-season games.

I got a message about how to cancel my monthly account.
Shocking service.
Got my stream on39 minutes.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 20:35 - Jul 29 with 1769 viewsnantywatcher

"a momentary dip in the stream" is abuse of the English language and used elsewhere would slaughtered in a court of law. I'm not going to let it rest, I hope others join me in not accepting their stance.
Did anyone see the 4th goal - my feed completely missed all that period.
after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 20:43 - Jul 29 with 1746 viewsWhiterockin

after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 20:35 - Jul 29 by nantywatcher

"a momentary dip in the stream" is abuse of the English language and used elsewhere would slaughtered in a court of law. I'm not going to let it rest, I hope others join me in not accepting their stance.

As I said elsewhere trading standards is the answer open and shut. Plus if it doesn't deliver in future its an automatic payback. They will have to perfect the product or join ifollow.
after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 20:45 - Jul 29 with 1736 viewsBadlands

after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 20:35 - Jul 29 by nantywatcher

Dipped but viewable stream for the fourth
No stream until 39 th minute.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 20:49 - Jul 29 with 1706 viewsnantywatcher

after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 20:43 - Jul 29 by Whiterockin

As I said elsewhere trading standards is the answer open and shut. Plus if it doesn't deliver in future its an automatic payback. They will have to perfect the product or join ifollow.

I'm demanding a refund - in this day and age no-one should get away with providing shoddy service.
Login to get fewer ads

after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 20:56 - Jul 29 with 1675 viewsWhiterockin

after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 20:49 - Jul 29 by nantywatcher

I'm demanding a refund - in this day and age no-one should get away with providing shoddy service.

Exactly. If you bought a faulty product in the club shop would you get a refund.
after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 21:00 - Jul 29 with 1647 viewsItchySphincter

I stupidly purchased a stream at the end of last season, which of course didn’t work.

I had messages telling me to log out of all devices, etc - all complete nonsense. I was in contact with support and gave up part way in to the send half as I’d effectively missed the game.

I have an email of the conversation that followed over the next couple of days where they flat refused to refund me and claimed that the decision had been taken not refund as the fault had been resolved, which it hadn’t.

They are crooks but they are betting on you not taking it further. I’ll never purchase a stream again and will endeavour to seek out clandestine links wherever possible and hope they go bankrupt. Just wished I’d used a credit card so that I could do a chargeback. Thieves.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 21:32 - Jul 29 with 1581 viewsswan_si

after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 20:43 - Jul 29 by Whiterockin

Not sure but I thought ifollow was for league games only.
after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 22:07 - Jul 29 with 1501 viewsWhiterockin

after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 21:32 - Jul 29 by swan_si

Not sure but I thought ifollow was for league games only.

As the post stated in the future it will be league games. Perfect the product or leave it to the professionals.
after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 22:37 - Jul 29 with 1432 viewsQJumpingJack

One for the Swans Trust to sort with the club so fans get a refund.
after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 22:40 - Jul 29 with 1421 viewsWhiterockin

after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 22:37 - Jul 29 by QJumpingJack

One for the Swans Trust to sort with the club so fans get a refund.

Don't hold your breath.
after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 00:35 - Jul 30 with 1303 viewsmajorraglan

after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 21:00 - Jul 29 by ItchySphincter

I stupidly purchased a stream at the end of last season, which of course didn’t work.

I had messages telling me to log out of all devices, etc - all complete nonsense. I was in contact with support and gave up part way in to the send half as I’d effectively missed the game.

I have an email of the conversation that followed over the next couple of days where they flat refused to refund me and claimed that the decision had been taken not refund as the fault had been resolved, which it hadn’t.

They are crooks but they are betting on you not taking it further. I’ll never purchase a stream again and will endeavour to seek out clandestine links wherever possible and hope they go bankrupt. Just wished I’d used a credit card so that I could do a chargeback. Thieves.

Next time out (if you buy another stream that is) video the match stream on a separate device and if it goes Pete Tong, ask them for a refund and if they refuse take them to the County Court for a refund that’s might be the only way they’ll learn !
after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 11:23 - Jul 30 with 1065 viewsSullutaCreturned

after the stream today this is the response do you agree? on 00:35 - Jul 30 by majorraglan

Next time out (if you buy another stream that is) video the match stream on a separate device and if it goes Pete Tong, ask them for a refund and if they refuse take them to the County Court for a refund that’s might be the only way they’ll learn !

Sit there witha mobile phone filming the laptop, a bit arduous but it would teach them.

39 minutes is not a momentary lapse in service, it's around 45% of the game.

Somebody needs to take it up at a higher level but the trust have sold out so who?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024