Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's going to leave? 12:49 - Aug 13 with 1884 viewsdobjack2

With more signings due, who out of Grimes, Piroe and Wood is going to leave before the end of the window?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was all 3.
Who's going to leave? on 13:46 - Aug 13 with 1807 viewsWhiterockin

I really think none unless we lower out sights on the fees we are apparently asking. Remember Ntcham hasn't gone yet.
Who's going to leave? on 14:38 - Aug 13 with 1719 viewsBadlands

Piroe? After last week and this his value will have fallen again. His conversion rate isn’t great and contributes few assists. £9 million would be a good return. If My'kola does the business Piroe will find himself sidelined and a big pay day for him and us will have disappeard. I don’t think he will impress Duff.
Cabango. £12 millionHigh value and not enjoying his football, should be looking for more suitable club.
Wood?Low return and decent enough. £4.5million. He'll have plenty of work this season so if he gets some consistency he could see his value and pay rise.
Grimes? £6 million would be a fantastic price for a 28 slow year old.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Who's going to leave? on 14:48 - Aug 13 with 1705 viewsdobjack2

Who's going to leave? on 13:46 - Aug 13 by Whiterockin

I really think none unless we lower out sights on the fees we are apparently asking. Remember Ntcham hasn't gone yet.

Take your point about Ntcham, to me that has been all about an agent trying to force a transfer.

With JWP and Lavia seemingly all but through the exit door I can see Southampton wanting to link Grimes with Downes and they won't be short of money. Whether they will pay what we will ask for is another matter.

Piroe I suspect will be on his way, and we are being linked with a left footed centre half and a left back. That's a lot of defenders if they both come off.
Who's going to leave? on 14:55 - Aug 13 with 1681 viewsWhiterockin

Who's going to leave? on 14:48 - Aug 13 by dobjack2

Take your point about Ntcham, to me that has been all about an agent trying to force a transfer.

With JWP and Lavia seemingly all but through the exit door I can see Southampton wanting to link Grimes with Downes and they won't be short of money. Whether they will pay what we will ask for is another matter.

Piroe I suspect will be on his way, and we are being linked with a left footed centre half and a left back. That's a lot of defenders if they both come off.

Regarding Ntcham. Transfermarkt have him listed as a free transfer, not that they are ever accurate. We may have an idea when the teams are announced for their 5.15 match today.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2023 14:57]
Who's going to leave? on 15:13 - Aug 13 with 1631 viewsQJumpingJack

I would expect (low) bids will come in for Grimes and Piroe after the Preston game. Grimes to Southampton? Piroe to a club he has not been linked with yet?

This will be a real test for both Coleman and Watson.
Who's going to leave? on 15:18 - Aug 13 with 1612 viewsTomsyard

Who's going to leave? on 13:46 - Aug 13 by Whiterockin

Have a read of Pat Nevin’s first book and his experience of having transfer talks with a Turkish club, certainly interesting.
Who's going to leave? on 15:18 - Aug 13 with 1611 viewsmagicdaps10

Taking into account we are hoping to bring in
Bashir Humphreys
The Dutch defender
A left wing back.

I would expect one of Wood and Cabango to go.
I can only see Soton interested in Grimes, even with Ward Prowsecleabing I think they are well stocked in midfield especially if they get Downes.

As for Piroe.....god only knows!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Who's going to leave? on 15:32 - Aug 13 with 1571 viewsmax936

Who's going to leave? on 15:18 - Aug 13 by magicdaps10

Taking into account we are hoping to bring in
Bashir Humphreys
The Dutch defender
A left wing back.

I would expect one of Wood and Cabango to go.
I can only see Soton interested in Grimes, even with Ward Prowsecleabing I think they are well stocked in midfield especially if they get Downes.

As for Piroe.....god only knows!

He doesn't post on here anymore though

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Who's going to leave? on 15:34 - Aug 13 with 1564 viewsWhiterockin

Who's going to leave? on 15:32 - Aug 13 by max936

He doesn't post on here anymore though

I still get PM's though.
Who's going to leave? on 17:19 - Aug 13 with 1394 viewsmax936

Who's going to leave? on 15:34 - Aug 13 by Whiterockin

I still get PM's though.

Encouraging you to seek salvation, is it