| Ntcham 16:39 - Aug 13 with 5311 views | Whiterockin | Starts today for Samsunspor. So what's the story? |  | | |  |
| Ntcham on 15:32 - Aug 14 with 1588 views | guthrieintherain |
| Ntcham on 14:47 - Aug 14 by swan_si | For a player to tell our manager on the morning of a game that he didn't want to play, I thought the statement was adequate. I'm sure there are some who would have been happy with, Ntcham's gone, f@ck him. |
Yes not taking sides just an observation. [Post edited 14 Aug 2023 15:46]
|  |
|  |
| Ntcham on 16:01 - Aug 14 with 1532 views | Joesus_Of_Narbereth | Interesting that the statement doesn’t thank him or wish him the best. Just a matter of fact he’s gone post. |  |
|  |
| Ntcham on 17:56 - Aug 14 with 1424 views | ReslovenSwan1 |
| Ntcham on 16:01 - Aug 14 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth | Interesting that the statement doesn’t thank him or wish him the best. Just a matter of fact he’s gone post. |
Mr Coleman is struggling to find the right tone it seems. He went a little overboard with Margh staying but has been very short and crisp with three other departures one being a club legend in Huw Jenkins. HJ deserves at least a fireside chat with Siwan and LT10 in the Morgans Hotel talking over the highs and low of his Swansea period with pleasures and regrets. A little free sherry and after eights all around delivered by Cyril. [Post edited 14 Aug 2023 17:58]
|  |
|  |
| Ntcham on 17:58 - Aug 14 with 1424 views | Whiterockin |
| Ntcham on 17:56 - Aug 14 by ReslovenSwan1 | Mr Coleman is struggling to find the right tone it seems. He went a little overboard with Margh staying but has been very short and crisp with three other departures one being a club legend in Huw Jenkins. HJ deserves at least a fireside chat with Siwan and LT10 in the Morgans Hotel talking over the highs and low of his Swansea period with pleasures and regrets. A little free sherry and after eights all around delivered by Cyril. [Post edited 14 Aug 2023 17:58]
|
He had his propaganda film, that's enough. |  | |  |
| Ntcham on 18:41 - Aug 14 with 1358 views | swan_si |
| Ntcham on 17:56 - Aug 14 by ReslovenSwan1 | Mr Coleman is struggling to find the right tone it seems. He went a little overboard with Margh staying but has been very short and crisp with three other departures one being a club legend in Huw Jenkins. HJ deserves at least a fireside chat with Siwan and LT10 in the Morgans Hotel talking over the highs and low of his Swansea period with pleasures and regrets. A little free sherry and after eights all around delivered by Cyril. [Post edited 14 Aug 2023 17:58]
|
😂😂👏 |  | |  |
| Ntcham on 18:49 - Aug 14 with 1349 views | magicdaps10 |
| Ntcham on 16:40 - Aug 13 by magicdaps10 | Well if he is playing then it's official surely? I bet the club are just not saying much as we have had a minimal fee for him. |
Minimal fee as I thought. Club were probably happy not to even put up anything about him leaving but their hand were forced with social media......bit naive by them I would say. That aside, I can understand taking into account his contract situation. |  |
|  |
| Ntcham on 18:51 - Aug 14 with 1339 views | guthrieintherain |
| Ntcham on 18:49 - Aug 14 by magicdaps10 | Minimal fee as I thought. Club were probably happy not to even put up anything about him leaving but their hand were forced with social media......bit naive by them I would say. That aside, I can understand taking into account his contract situation. |
Over 2 million according to twitter hardly minimal if that's true. |  |
|  |
| Ntcham on 18:53 - Aug 14 with 1331 views | KeithHaynes |
| Ntcham on 18:51 - Aug 14 by guthrieintherain | Over 2 million according to twitter hardly minimal if that's true. |
Should get some details later. |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Ntcham on 18:56 - Aug 14 with 1325 views | magicdaps10 |
| Ntcham on 18:51 - Aug 14 by guthrieintherain | Over 2 million according to twitter hardly minimal if that's true. |
Who is saying 2M on twitter? |  |
|  |
| Ntcham on 19:41 - Aug 14 with 1268 views | KeithHaynes | Two weeks ago. Key Swansea City player to leave this week ( PA ) 30th Jul 2023 20:17Olivier Ntcham seems destined to leave Swansea city this week for Samsunspor in Turkey on Tuesday evening having played his last game for the Swans at Reading on Saturday. In what is clearly an agent generated story we remain on the sidelines regards this. However, this is the latest. 1 |  |
|  |
| Ntcham on 20:09 - Aug 14 with 1222 views | guthrieintherain |
| Ntcham on 18:56 - Aug 14 by magicdaps10 | Who is saying 2M on twitter? |
Tom Coleman saying Turkish media reporting a fee of 2.3 million euro about 2 million quid. |  |
|  |
| Ntcham on 20:42 - Aug 14 with 1178 views | magicdaps10 |
| Ntcham on 20:09 - Aug 14 by guthrieintherain | Tom Coleman saying Turkish media reporting a fee of 2.3 million euro about 2 million quid. |
Fees quoted are all over the place......all very strange. Ntcham I am hearing minimal yet reports are around 2-3M. This Dutch defender I heard around 300k but yet a few reports state 750k. The Jerry Yates fee reported at 2.5M but isn't taking into account Kyle Joseph going the other way which I am hearing was in and around 750k. The most baffling until last, Mykolo I heard around 450k but some individuals stating 2M. Some very strange things happening that many seem to not be seeing.......topped off with this Ntcham sago that was cherries off with a bizarre statement from the club today. |  |
|  |
| Ntcham on 13:20 - Aug 15 with 1048 views | ReslovenSwan1 |
| Ntcham on 20:42 - Aug 14 by magicdaps10 | Fees quoted are all over the place......all very strange. Ntcham I am hearing minimal yet reports are around 2-3M. This Dutch defender I heard around 300k but yet a few reports state 750k. The Jerry Yates fee reported at 2.5M but isn't taking into account Kyle Joseph going the other way which I am hearing was in and around 750k. The most baffling until last, Mykolo I heard around 450k but some individuals stating 2M. Some very strange things happening that many seem to not be seeing.......topped off with this Ntcham sago that was cherries off with a bizarre statement from the club today. |
There are unpalatable things going on in football revolving around agents. Agents these days want a cut of transfer fees or will sit out their contracts. You will notice in many there are "last minute hitches " . This is because contracts are not tight enough and payers ask for 'loyalty bonuses' because they can. "We expected a free transfer. Instead you will make good money and my client wants a cut". Swansea made a big point about playing Ntcham to emphasise Swansea were not pushing him out of the club. Ntcham and his people were forcing him out to the extent of refusing to play. |  |
|  |
| Ntcham on 18:37 - Aug 17 with 924 views | SullutaCreturned |
| Ntcham on 13:20 - Aug 15 by ReslovenSwan1 | There are unpalatable things going on in football revolving around agents. Agents these days want a cut of transfer fees or will sit out their contracts. You will notice in many there are "last minute hitches " . This is because contracts are not tight enough and payers ask for 'loyalty bonuses' because they can. "We expected a free transfer. Instead you will make good money and my client wants a cut". Swansea made a big point about playing Ntcham to emphasise Swansea were not pushing him out of the club. Ntcham and his people were forcing him out to the extent of refusing to play. |
You're right and unpalatable is an understatement. How can a player about to leave expect a payment? He'll get a signing on fee and a new contract. It's just blackmail. I think the authorities need to try and do something but what? There again maybe it's time the clubs actually did something about it and refuse to sign a player who wants such a clause and any player whosays he won't leave and will see his contract out unless he gets a payment should be dumped in the reserves and punished according to his contractual agreements and then see how his career goes. Clubs wont get together and do that though because they are hyenas circling, waiting for their chance to pounce. |  | |  |
| Ntcham on 21:19 - Aug 17 with 841 views | KeithHaynes |
| Ntcham on 20:42 - Aug 14 by magicdaps10 | Fees quoted are all over the place......all very strange. Ntcham I am hearing minimal yet reports are around 2-3M. This Dutch defender I heard around 300k but yet a few reports state 750k. The Jerry Yates fee reported at 2.5M but isn't taking into account Kyle Joseph going the other way which I am hearing was in and around 750k. The most baffling until last, Mykolo I heard around 450k but some individuals stating 2M. Some very strange things happening that many seem to not be seeing.......topped off with this Ntcham sago that was cherries off with a bizarre statement from the club today. |
The club have decided to put a shroud of mystery over their communications etc, All it does is increase speculation, I’m fully aware of the Ntcham fee and nothing is close, but let’s see how the club responds over the coming week or so for a more favourable relationship between the fans and the club they finance and follow. I feel a watershed either way is close. I could say more. I won’t at the moment.
This post has been edited by an administrator |  |
|  |
| Ntcham on 21:37 - Aug 17 with 798 views | 3swan |
| Ntcham on 21:19 - Aug 17 by KeithHaynes | The club have decided to put a shroud of mystery over their communications etc, All it does is increase speculation, I’m fully aware of the Ntcham fee and nothing is close, but let’s see how the club responds over the coming week or so for a more favourable relationship between the fans and the club they finance and follow. I feel a watershed either way is close. I could say more. I won’t at the moment.
This post has been edited by an administrator |
The old saying, "Words are cheap" The thing is we're not getting any to see how cheap. |  | |  |
| Ntcham on 22:01 - Aug 17 with 757 views | Whiterockin |
| Ntcham on 21:37 - Aug 17 by 3swan | The old saying, "Words are cheap" The thing is we're not getting any to see how cheap. |
I think it was a watershed with a pissed tweet on a Sunday evening. |  | |  |
| |