Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ntcham 16:39 - Aug 13 with 5310 viewsWhiterockin

Starts today for Samsunspor. So what's the story?
0
Ntcham on 15:32 - Aug 14 with 1587 viewsguthrieintherain

Ntcham on 14:47 - Aug 14 by swan_si

For a player to tell our manager on the morning of a game that he didn't want to play, I thought the statement was adequate.

I'm sure there are some who would have been happy with, Ntcham's gone, f@ck him.


Yes not taking sides just an observation.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2023 15:46]

Poll: Should we join the Welsh cup next season

0
Ntcham on 16:01 - Aug 14 with 1531 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Interesting that the statement doesn’t thank him or wish him the best. Just a matter of fact he’s gone post.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

0
Ntcham on 17:56 - Aug 14 with 1423 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ntcham on 16:01 - Aug 14 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Interesting that the statement doesn’t thank him or wish him the best. Just a matter of fact he’s gone post.


Mr Coleman is struggling to find the right tone it seems. He went a little overboard with Margh staying but has been very short and crisp with three other departures one being a club legend in Huw Jenkins.

HJ deserves at least a fireside chat with Siwan and LT10 in the Morgans Hotel talking over the highs and low of his Swansea period with pleasures and regrets. A little free sherry and after eights all around delivered by Cyril.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2023 17:58]

Wise sage since Toshack era
Poll: Do Swansea city have enough centre backs?

0
Ntcham on 17:58 - Aug 14 with 1423 viewsWhiterockin

Ntcham on 17:56 - Aug 14 by ReslovenSwan1

Mr Coleman is struggling to find the right tone it seems. He went a little overboard with Margh staying but has been very short and crisp with three other departures one being a club legend in Huw Jenkins.

HJ deserves at least a fireside chat with Siwan and LT10 in the Morgans Hotel talking over the highs and low of his Swansea period with pleasures and regrets. A little free sherry and after eights all around delivered by Cyril.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2023 17:58]


He had his propaganda film, that's enough.
0
Ntcham on 18:41 - Aug 14 with 1357 viewsswan_si

Ntcham on 17:56 - Aug 14 by ReslovenSwan1

Mr Coleman is struggling to find the right tone it seems. He went a little overboard with Margh staying but has been very short and crisp with three other departures one being a club legend in Huw Jenkins.

HJ deserves at least a fireside chat with Siwan and LT10 in the Morgans Hotel talking over the highs and low of his Swansea period with pleasures and regrets. A little free sherry and after eights all around delivered by Cyril.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2023 17:58]


😂😂👏
0
Ntcham on 18:49 - Aug 14 with 1348 viewsmagicdaps10

Ntcham on 16:40 - Aug 13 by magicdaps10

Well if he is playing then it's official surely?

I bet the club are just not saying much as we have had a minimal fee for him.


Minimal fee as I thought.

Club were probably happy not to even put up anything about him leaving but their hand were forced with social media......bit naive by them I would say.

That aside, I can understand taking into account his contract situation.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

0
Ntcham on 18:51 - Aug 14 with 1338 viewsguthrieintherain

Ntcham on 18:49 - Aug 14 by magicdaps10

Minimal fee as I thought.

Club were probably happy not to even put up anything about him leaving but their hand were forced with social media......bit naive by them I would say.

That aside, I can understand taking into account his contract situation.


Over 2 million according to twitter hardly minimal if that's true.

Poll: Should we join the Welsh cup next season

0
Ntcham on 18:53 - Aug 14 with 1330 viewsKeithHaynes

Ntcham on 18:51 - Aug 14 by guthrieintherain

Over 2 million according to twitter hardly minimal if that's true.


Should get some details later.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Login to get fewer ads

Ntcham on 18:56 - Aug 14 with 1324 viewsmagicdaps10

Ntcham on 18:51 - Aug 14 by guthrieintherain

Over 2 million according to twitter hardly minimal if that's true.


Who is saying 2M on twitter?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

0
Ntcham on 19:41 - Aug 14 with 1267 viewsKeithHaynes

Two weeks ago.


Key Swansea City player to leave this week ( PA ) 30th Jul 2023 20:17
Olivier Ntcham seems destined to leave Swansea city this week for Samsunspor in Turkey on Tuesday evening having played his last game for the Swans at Reading on Saturday. In what is clearly an agent generated story we remain on the sidelines regards this. However, this is the latest. 1


A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Ntcham on 20:09 - Aug 14 with 1221 viewsguthrieintherain

Ntcham on 18:56 - Aug 14 by magicdaps10

Who is saying 2M on twitter?


Tom Coleman saying Turkish media reporting a fee of 2.3 million euro about 2 million quid.

Poll: Should we join the Welsh cup next season

0
Ntcham on 20:42 - Aug 14 with 1177 viewsmagicdaps10

Ntcham on 20:09 - Aug 14 by guthrieintherain

Tom Coleman saying Turkish media reporting a fee of 2.3 million euro about 2 million quid.


Fees quoted are all over the place......all very strange.

Ntcham I am hearing minimal yet reports are around 2-3M.

This Dutch defender I heard around 300k but yet a few reports state 750k.

The Jerry Yates fee reported at 2.5M but isn't taking into account Kyle Joseph going the other way which I am hearing was in and around 750k.

The most baffling until last, Mykolo I heard around 450k but some individuals stating 2M.

Some very strange things happening that many seem to not be seeing.......topped off with this Ntcham sago that was cherries off with a bizarre statement from the club today.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

0
Ntcham on 13:20 - Aug 15 with 1047 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ntcham on 20:42 - Aug 14 by magicdaps10

Fees quoted are all over the place......all very strange.

Ntcham I am hearing minimal yet reports are around 2-3M.

This Dutch defender I heard around 300k but yet a few reports state 750k.

The Jerry Yates fee reported at 2.5M but isn't taking into account Kyle Joseph going the other way which I am hearing was in and around 750k.

The most baffling until last, Mykolo I heard around 450k but some individuals stating 2M.

Some very strange things happening that many seem to not be seeing.......topped off with this Ntcham sago that was cherries off with a bizarre statement from the club today.


There are unpalatable things going on in football revolving around agents. Agents these days want a cut of transfer fees or will sit out their contracts.

You will notice in many there are "last minute hitches " . This is because contracts are not tight enough and payers ask for 'loyalty bonuses' because they can.

"We expected a free transfer. Instead you will make good money and my client wants a cut".

Swansea made a big point about playing Ntcham to emphasise Swansea were not pushing him out of the club. Ntcham and his people were forcing him out to the extent of refusing to play.

Wise sage since Toshack era
Poll: Do Swansea city have enough centre backs?

0
Ntcham on 18:37 - Aug 17 with 923 viewsSullutaCreturned

Ntcham on 13:20 - Aug 15 by ReslovenSwan1

There are unpalatable things going on in football revolving around agents. Agents these days want a cut of transfer fees or will sit out their contracts.

You will notice in many there are "last minute hitches " . This is because contracts are not tight enough and payers ask for 'loyalty bonuses' because they can.

"We expected a free transfer. Instead you will make good money and my client wants a cut".

Swansea made a big point about playing Ntcham to emphasise Swansea were not pushing him out of the club. Ntcham and his people were forcing him out to the extent of refusing to play.


You're right and unpalatable is an understatement. How can a player about to leave expect a payment? He'll get a signing on fee and a new contract. It's just blackmail.

I think the authorities need to try and do something but what?

There again maybe it's time the clubs actually did something about it and refuse to sign a player who wants such a clause and any player whosays he won't leave and will see his contract out unless he gets a payment should be dumped in the reserves and punished according to his contractual agreements and then see how his career goes.

Clubs wont get together and do that though because they are hyenas circling, waiting for their chance to pounce.
0
Ntcham on 21:19 - Aug 17 with 840 viewsKeithHaynes

Ntcham on 20:42 - Aug 14 by magicdaps10

Fees quoted are all over the place......all very strange.

Ntcham I am hearing minimal yet reports are around 2-3M.

This Dutch defender I heard around 300k but yet a few reports state 750k.

The Jerry Yates fee reported at 2.5M but isn't taking into account Kyle Joseph going the other way which I am hearing was in and around 750k.

The most baffling until last, Mykolo I heard around 450k but some individuals stating 2M.

Some very strange things happening that many seem to not be seeing.......topped off with this Ntcham sago that was cherries off with a bizarre statement from the club today.


The club have decided to put a shroud of mystery over their communications etc, All it does is increase speculation, I’m fully aware of the Ntcham fee and nothing is close, but let’s see how the club responds over the coming week or so for a more favourable relationship between the fans and the club they finance and follow.

I feel a watershed either way is close. I could say more. I won’t at the moment.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Ntcham on 21:37 - Aug 17 with 797 views3swan

Ntcham on 21:19 - Aug 17 by KeithHaynes

The club have decided to put a shroud of mystery over their communications etc, All it does is increase speculation, I’m fully aware of the Ntcham fee and nothing is close, but let’s see how the club responds over the coming week or so for a more favourable relationship between the fans and the club they finance and follow.

I feel a watershed either way is close. I could say more. I won’t at the moment.

This post has been edited by an administrator


The old saying, "Words are cheap"

The thing is we're not getting any to see how cheap.
0
Ntcham on 22:01 - Aug 17 with 756 viewsWhiterockin

Ntcham on 21:37 - Aug 17 by 3swan

The old saying, "Words are cheap"

The thing is we're not getting any to see how cheap.


I think it was a watershed with a pissed tweet on a Sunday evening.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026