Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The facts behind Bashir Humphreys, Swansea City & VfB Stuttgart 08:00 - Aug 16 with 2324 viewsSwansIndependent

The facts behind Bashir Humphreys, Swansea City & VfB Stuttgart 16th Aug 2023 08:00
German Bundesliga club VfB Stuttgart have made a late bid to take Chelsea defender Bashir Humphreys to the MHP arena this week. Talks between Swansea and Chelsea have gone ahead and the Swans have registered their interest in the player in what looks like a four club scrap for Bashir. 0

Fight the good fight, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
The facts behind Bashir Humphreys, Swansea City & VfB Stuttgart on 10:29 - Aug 16 with 2095 viewsSullutaCreturned

He should go where he's guaranteed to start, if all of his suitors say he'll definitely start he just needs to be careful not to set his sights too high. A poor decision at this stage of his career could send him backwards.
The facts behind Bashir Humphreys, Swansea City & VfB Stuttgart on 10:44 - Aug 16 with 2077 viewsKeithHaynes

The facts behind Bashir Humphreys, Swansea City & VfB Stuttgart on 10:29 - Aug 16 by SullutaCreturned

He should go where he's guaranteed to start, if all of his suitors say he'll definitely start he just needs to be careful not to set his sights too high. A poor decision at this stage of his career could send him backwards.

If we get him it will be some coup. I didn’t realise how well thought of he is.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The facts behind Bashir Humphreys, Swansea City & VfB Stuttgart on 14:09 - Aug 16 with 1879 viewsSullutaCreturned

The facts behind Bashir Humphreys, Swansea City & VfB Stuttgart on 10:44 - Aug 16 by KeithHaynes

Well I'd never even heard of him. But then, I'd never heard of Kuharevich, Brewster, Tjoe-A-On, Ashby, Key...the list is miles long
The facts behind Bashir Humphreys, Swansea City & VfB Stuttgart on 22:10 - Aug 16 with 1635 viewsjackrmee

The facts behind Bashir Humphreys, Swansea City & VfB Stuttgart on 10:44 - Aug 16 by KeithHaynes

You’re 100% right.
And I can’t see it happening now

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The facts behind Bashir Humphreys, Swansea City & VfB Stuttgart on 15:00 - Aug 17 with 1452 viewsReslovenSwan1

The facts behind Bashir Humphreys, Swansea City & VfB Stuttgart on 22:10 - Aug 16 by jackrmee

You’re 100% right.

Swansea did great work for Chelsea in turning Guehi from a prospect with no experience in to a player on the verge of the national England team

Wise sage since Toshack era

The facts behind Bashir Humphreys, Swansea City & VfB Stuttgart on 15:57 - Aug 17 with 1390 viewsMartyrman57

My mate who is a Chelsea season ticket fanatic reckons Humphreys is a better prospect than Guehi.
The facts behind Bashir Humphreys, Swansea City & VfB Stuttgart on 17:20 - Aug 17 with 1331 viewsmax936

The facts behind Bashir Humphreys, Swansea City & VfB Stuttgart on 22:10 - Aug 16 by jackrmee

You’re 100% right.

I agree, the sound has gone deafening on the subject, shame really, not that I know anything about him other than what I've read.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The facts behind Bashir Humphreys, Swansea City & VfB Stuttgart on 18:04 - Aug 17 with 1299 viewsKeithHaynes

The facts behind Bashir Humphreys, Swansea City & VfB Stuttgart on 17:20 - Aug 17 by max936

I agree, the sound has gone deafening on the subject, shame really, not that I know anything about him other than what I've read.

I think there’s room left in this one mate. Especially if we lose a defender.

Login to get fewer ads

The facts behind Bashir Humphreys, Swansea City & VfB Stuttgart on 20:21 - Aug 17 with 1225 viewsmax936

The facts behind Bashir Humphreys, Swansea City & VfB Stuttgart on 18:04 - Aug 17 by KeithHaynes

I think there’s room left in this one mate. Especially if we lose a defender.

There's more behind your sentence to, reading between the lines like!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The facts behind Bashir Humphreys, Swansea City & VfB Stuttgart on 16:25 - Aug 20 with 985 viewsraynor94

I see he's on the bench this afternoon, this one certainly looks dead in the water

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The facts behind Bashir Humphreys, Swansea City & VfB Stuttgart on 16:27 - Aug 20 with 981 viewsKeithHaynes

The facts behind Bashir Humphreys, Swansea City & VfB Stuttgart on 16:25 - Aug 20 by raynor94

I see he's on the bench this afternoon, this one certainly looks dead in the water

There’s a game going on somewhere with this, as we reported on him there’s been a distinct change in attitude. I think Chelsea now rate him as good enough for their first team back up.

The facts behind Bashir Humphreys, Swansea City & VfB Stuttgart on 18:14 - Aug 20 with 872 viewsraynor94

The facts behind Bashir Humphreys, Swansea City & VfB Stuttgart on 16:27 - Aug 20 by KeithHaynes

There’s a game going on somewhere with this, as we reported on him there’s been a distinct change in attitude. I think Chelsea now rate him as good enough for their first team back up.

They have sold Hall to Newcastle, James is out injured for a few weeks.

I can well see him being first team back up.

Pity, I think he could have been another Guhei

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The facts behind Bashir Humphreys, Swansea City & VfB Stuttgart on 12:31 - Aug 21 with 675 viewshowenjack

Basher will be our hero he 'll be solid as a rock he'll play in front of Rushworth who has been to Ayers Rock.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024