Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lucy Letby Guilty 13:16 - Aug 18 with 6951 viewsonehunglow

And refuses to attend court for the verdict .
Another example of knack of justice
This piece of evil should never come out
Her
Defence” was sickening

Result…
The NHS will be sued for billions and rightly so.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2023 13:31]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Lucy Letby Guilty on 13:05 - Aug 21 with 1405 viewsunion_jack

Whole life sentence it is. Just how long that will be given the way she’ll be treated inside is anyone’s guess.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Lucy Letby Guilty on 14:34 - Aug 21 with 1355 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby Guilty on 13:05 - Aug 21 by union_jack

Whole life sentence it is. Just how long that will be given the way she’ll be treated inside is anyone’s guess.

However,I can hear the ching ching of lawyers chomping on the bit to plead it’s excessive.
Somebody might want to marry her inside
Should have been dragged into court by her hair and cuffed to a chair .

Lucy Letby Guilty on 14:48 - Aug 21 with 1351 viewsSuperjan

Lucy Letby Guilty on 14:34 - Aug 21 by onehunglow

However,I can hear the ching ching of lawyers chomping on the bit to plead it’s excessive.
Somebody might want to marry her inside
Should have been dragged into court by her hair and cuffed to a chair .

Mr Hunglow, I don’t think it’s excessive whatsoever, whole life sentences are rare and in this case completely warranted. I’m also of the view that a person convicted of murder should be ordered to attend. How that would realistically work in practice is a matter for debate.
Lucy Letby Guilty on 14:53 - Aug 21 with 1346 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby Guilty on 14:48 - Aug 21 by Superjan

Mr Hunglow, I don’t think it’s excessive whatsoever, whole life sentences are rare and in this case completely warranted. I’m also of the view that a person convicted of murder should be ordered to attend. How that would realistically work in practice is a matter for debate.

Mr superjan.
Read what I post again only from another viewpoint.
Lawyers tried in the recent child murder in Liverpool to appeal as it was “ excessive”
It would not surprise me if an appeal was forthcoming.
Personally, I would have disembowelled her.
My grandson has had Surgery at the Countess so he could have been subjected to her evil too.

Lucy Letby Guilty on 15:13 - Aug 21 with 1335 viewsblackswan

Lucy Letby Guilty on 13:05 - Aug 21 by union_jack

I hope she lives to a ripe old age and is tormented and abused every day of her worthless life
Lucy Letby Guilty on 18:08 - Aug 21 with 1290 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby Guilty on 15:13 - Aug 21 by blackswan

I hope she lives to a ripe old age and is tormented and abused every day of her worthless life

I remember reading on another forum punters saying it was always morally wrong to take a life ,no matter what .
Well,I am of the opinion it is immoral NOT to top vile evil people like this .

Lucy Letby Guilty on 21:40 - Aug 21 with 1255 viewsmajorraglan

Just read this on the Walesonline web site, I was shocked by what I read and to learn that so many people had received full life sentences. Abhorrent criminality.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/prisoners-serving-whole-life-sentence
[Post edited 21 Aug 2023 21:40]
Lucy Letby Guilty on 22:12 - Aug 21 with 1236 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby Guilty on 21:40 - Aug 21 by majorraglan

Just read this on the Walesonline web site, I was shocked by what I read and to learn that so many people had received full life sentences. Abhorrent criminality.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/prisoners-serving-whole-life-sentence
[Post edited 21 Aug 2023 21:40]

All those parents who lose siblings through murder have life sentences.
Every one

Login to get fewer ads

Lucy Letby Guilty on 22:41 - Aug 21 with 1223 viewsmajorraglan

Lucy Letby Guilty on 22:12 - Aug 21 by onehunglow

All those parents who lose siblings through murder have life sentences.
Every one

It’s not just murder though, other incidents like causing death by dangerous driving, causing death when driving whilst intoxicated or drugged up etc all see a family lose a loved one.
Lucy Letby Guilty on 23:03 - Aug 21 with 1207 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby Guilty on 22:41 - Aug 21 by majorraglan

It’s not just murder though, other incidents like causing death by dangerous driving, causing death when driving whilst intoxicated or drugged up etc all see a family lose a loved one.

Yes but this case is a premeditated , prolonged campaign of murder by stealth of babies
This stands alone
Imagine having a child killed like that
Then bleed about the innocent
They all plead innocence until confronted with inevitability

Lucy Letby Guilty on 05:53 - Aug 22 with 1189 viewsAguycalledJack

By not turning up, it’s another kick in the guts for the families. . They should add 10 years if you don’t turn up to face the sentence. So how many show up then.
Lucy Letby Guilty on 07:28 - Aug 22 with 1167 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Lucy Letby Guilty on 05:53 - Aug 22 by AguycalledJack

By not turning up, it’s another kick in the guts for the families. . They should add 10 years if you don’t turn up to face the sentence. So how many show up then.

No point with a whole life sentence unless you just leave her corpse rotting in the cell for ten years after she snuffs it.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Lucy Letby Guilty on 08:33 - Aug 22 with 1148 viewsAguycalledJack

Lucy Letby Guilty on 07:28 - Aug 22 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

No point with a whole life sentence unless you just leave her corpse rotting in the cell for ten years after she snuffs it.

Mine was a general point about people not turning up.
Lucy Letby Guilty on 09:55 - Aug 22 with 1121 viewsWitneyjack

So a nurse in a position of trust kills at least 7 babies in her care and a serving Police Officer murders a young woman walking home. Bizarrely there is no media and public backlash at one service, yet park vigils and vilification for the other. There shouldn't be a blanket condemnation of any of the emergency services but it highlights the hypocrisy of some people in the press and society.

Thankfully both persons won't see the light of day again.
Lucy Letby Guilty on 10:17 - Aug 22 with 1105 viewsunion_jack

Lucy Letby Guilty on 18:08 - Aug 21 by onehunglow

I remember reading on another forum punters saying it was always morally wrong to take a life ,no matter what .
Well,I am of the opinion it is immoral NOT to top vile evil people like this .

I think we have discussed this before but I’m strongly of the opinion that death is too good for them.it will never happen but we need a level of punishment that makes their life almost intolerable for the rest of their lives. Something medieval in nature. I think human rights would unfortunately have some say in that though.

Lucy Letby Guilty on 14:25 - Aug 27 with 932 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

There was another nurse arrested in Birmingham around a year ago on suspicion of poisoning three babies. The investigation is still going on. It’s terrifying to think this sort of thing could be far more common than we’d ever realise. How many other hospitals have covered up potential criminal activity for PR reasons?

Lucy Letby Guilty on 14:49 - Aug 27 with 924 viewsonehunglow

Looking around forums ,the bar is set very very low as regards propriety.

Lucy Letby Guilty on 09:19 - May 14 with 338 viewsDr_Winston

Something about this case never sat right with me. Having worked in the public sector for many years I've seen plenty of occasions when the blame for systemic failures was placed on groups or individuals.

She may be guilty, but I'm happy with my choice to not join in the rush to condemn unlike some others. There's a bit more to come out with this I think.

https://archive.ph/2024.05.13-112014/ https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2024/05/20/lucy-letby-was-found-guilty-of-kil

*edit - The article is Geoblocked, which means important people think that the UK shouldn't be able to read it, which is concerning enough. I'll see if I can find an accessible version at some point.
[Post edited 14 May 9:32]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Lucy Letby Guilty on 10:23 - May 14 with 302 viewsunion_jack

Lucy Letby Guilty on 09:19 - May 14 by Dr_Winston

Something about this case never sat right with me. Having worked in the public sector for many years I've seen plenty of occasions when the blame for systemic failures was placed on groups or individuals.

She may be guilty, but I'm happy with my choice to not join in the rush to condemn unlike some others. There's a bit more to come out with this I think.

https://archive.ph/2024.05.13-112014/ https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2024/05/20/lucy-letby-was-found-guilty-of-kil

*edit - The article is Geoblocked, which means important people think that the UK shouldn't be able to read it, which is concerning enough. I'll see if I can find an accessible version at some point.

Neither link working for me though I tend to agree with you in not rushing to conclusions here. I feel much the same.

Lucy Letby Guilty on 11:14 - May 14 with 275 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Lucy Letby Guilty on 09:19 - May 14 by Dr_Winston

“I killed them on purpose I am evil I did this!”

Lucy Letby Guilty on 11:32 - May 14 with 264 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby Guilty on 11:14 - May 14 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

“I killed them on purpose I am evil I did this!”

We look for ways not to punish.
Letby is as cold and vicious as it gets
Ideally,she should have been hung

On another case ,the sentence for the Nottingham killer seen by appeal judges as not unduly lenient

This is why we are where we are

Lucy Letby Guilty on 11:49 - May 14 with 233 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Lucy Letby Guilty on 11:32 - May 14 by onehunglow

On another case ,the sentence for the Nottingham killer seen by appeal judges as not unduly lenient

When Beverley allitt did these things nobody doubted it because she was butch and ugly. I think people look at young blonde letby and think “she looks so nice she must have been stitched up” despite all the evidence that proves she did it and the 9 month trial and the signed confession note.

Lucy Letby Guilty on 11:49 - May 14 with 233 viewsunion_jack

Lucy Letby Guilty on 11:32 - May 14 by onehunglow

The Calicane judgment was right in the eyes of the law R. We’d all like to see him strung up by his testicles with cheese wire BUT if the psychiatric reports are accurate then he was not in control of his actions. He had not taken any substances and I believe his schizophrenia was not treatable.

Therefore a hospital order is right in this case as hard as that may be for the families to accept.

Additionally, you can’t ’release‘ someone like him into the prison system as convicts must still be protected from this.

I’m no bleeding heart liberal, believe me but when you suffer a psychosis through no fault of your own then penal incarceration is not appropriate. Whole life term in secure hospital is though.

Lucy Letby Guilty on 12:07 - May 14 with 223 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby Guilty on 11:49 - May 14 by union_jack

The Calicane judgment was right in the eyes of the law R. We’d all like to see him strung up by his testicles with cheese wire BUT if the psychiatric reports are accurate then he was not in control of his actions. He had not taken any substances and I believe his schizophrenia was not treatable.

Therefore a hospital order is right in this case as hard as that may be for the families to accept.

Additionally, you can’t ’release‘ someone like him into the prison system as convicts must still be protected from this.

I’m no bleeding heart liberal, believe me but when you suffer a psychosis through no fault of your own then penal incarceration is not appropriate. Whole life term in secure hospital is though.

That's a very good reply
Frankly it's made me think
However , surely most murderers are deranged

Lucy Letby Guilty on 12:10 - May 14 with 222 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby Guilty on 11:49 - May 14 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

When Beverley allitt did these things nobody doubted it because she was butch and ugly. I think people look at young blonde letby and think “she looks so nice she must have been stitched up” despite all the evidence that proves she did it and the 9 month trial and the signed confession note.

Her legal team are still determined though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024