Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea very keen on Davis ‘Watson given the go ahead’ 10:35 - Aug 25 with 5059 viewsSwansIndependent


Swansea very keen on Davis ‘Watson given the go ahead’ 25th Aug 2023 10:33
Aston Villa have made twenty five year old Keinan Davis available for transfer and numerous clubs have shown interest in the player who prefers a striking role in what has been described as a ‘two’ in attack. Hull City looked pretty certain to get the Stevenage born player, but the Swans have interrupted the process now Joel Piroe has left the club. 0



No Davis, no … Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
0
Swansea very keen on Davis ‘Watson given the go ahead’ on 21:23 - Aug 25 with 1113 viewsonehunglow

Swansea very keen on Davis ‘Watson given the go ahead’ on 20:48 - Aug 25 by Boundy

You can be as conservative as you want living on Gower


Lol
I remember Swansea West having one in Hugh Rees
Millay was nice as a teenager
Wonderful in fact
Wirral outside Birkenhead was always blue until I came here
Looking at the size of houses here , the private schools, prep schools , livery stables and sailing clubs , it amazes me
Ever see a 2 m house with a vote labour placatd outside. ?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Swansea very keen on Davis ‘Watson given the go ahead’ on 21:28 - Aug 25 with 1102 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea very keen on Davis ‘Watson given the go ahead’ on 21:23 - Aug 25 by onehunglow

Lol
I remember Swansea West having one in Hugh Rees
Millay was nice as a teenager
Wonderful in fact
Wirral outside Birkenhead was always blue until I came here
Looking at the size of houses here , the private schools, prep schools , livery stables and sailing clubs , it amazes me
Ever see a 2 m house with a vote labour placatd outside. ?


Where are the thread diversion police when I am not around?

Wise sage since Toshack era
Poll: Do Swansea city have enough centre backs?

0
Swansea very keen on Davis ‘Watson given the go ahead’ on 21:30 - Aug 25 with 1102 viewsonehunglow

Swansea very keen on Davis ‘Watson given the go ahead’ on 21:28 - Aug 25 by ReslovenSwan1

Where are the thread diversion police when I am not around?


Might be having a lie down or watching this game of rugby

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

1
Swansea very keen on Davis ‘Watson given the go ahead’ on 23:42 - Aug 25 with 979 viewsFireboy2

Swansea very keen on Davis ‘Watson given the go ahead’ on 17:04 - Aug 25 by Kilkennyjack

Perfect then ….


🤣
0
Swansea very keen on Davis ‘Watson given the go ahead’ on 23:44 - Aug 25 with 974 viewsFireboy2

Swansea very keen on Davis ‘Watson given the go ahead’ on 19:44 - Aug 25 by max936

We came home from Menorca today and I said to she who must be obeyed that I'd move to Spain in a heart beat if our circumstances were different and she said you'll be on your own then, I said I ain't got a problem with that


🤣
0
Swansea very keen on Davis ‘Watson given the go ahead’ on 00:06 - Aug 26 with 943 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea very keen on Davis ‘Watson given the go ahead’ on 19:44 - Aug 25 by max936

We came home from Menorca today and I said to she who must be obeyed that I'd move to Spain in a heart beat if our circumstances were different and she said you'll be on your own then, I said I ain't got a problem with that


Huge country, small population, good weather.

Plenty of reasons not to do it.

But it’s a big move for sure.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Swansea very keen on Davis ‘Watson given the go ahead’ on 11:38 - Aug 26 with 772 viewsmax936

Swansea very keen on Davis ‘Watson given the go ahead’ on 00:06 - Aug 26 by KeithHaynes

Huge country, small population, good weather.

Plenty of reasons not to do it.

But it’s a big move for sure.


I'll be on my own it I did and I'd have to learn to speak Spanish
0
Swansea very keen on Davis ‘Watson given the go ahead’ on 11:41 - Aug 26 with 760 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea very keen on Davis ‘Watson given the go ahead’ on 11:38 - Aug 26 by max936

I'll be on my own it I did and I'd have to learn to speak Spanish


That helps 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea very keen on Davis ‘Watson given the go ahead’ on 12:27 - Aug 26 with 685 viewsmax936

Swansea very keen on Davis ‘Watson given the go ahead’ on 11:41 - Aug 26 by KeithHaynes

That helps 😂


And I'd need a La Señora to look after me, do my food and wash and iron for me,
[Post edited 26 Aug 2023 12:28]
0
Swansea very keen on Davis ‘Watson given the go ahead’ on 12:28 - Aug 26 with 680 viewsTogg

Swansea very keen on Davis ‘Watson given the go ahead’ on 00:06 - Aug 26 by KeithHaynes

Huge country, small population, good weather.

Plenty of reasons not to do it.

But it’s a big move for sure.


It's still our goal when I finish working. Lucky that I live in Gower but I dont like the weather
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026