Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? 08:00 - Aug 30 with 2644 viewsSwansIndependent

Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? 30th Aug 2023 08:00
Swansea City want three players in this week and are working hard to achieve that objective we understand after last nights game against AFC Bournemouth. We’ve been told along with another interested party that the three players are aware of the clubs interest and one will advise Paul Watson this morning if it’s a move he wants to make. 1

The race is on, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 08:38 - Aug 30 with 2543 viewsmagicdaps10

As it stands we need 3/4 coupled with Duff saying 3 and that's without anyone else leaving(Piroe gone since)

Centre half
Left sided player
Striker

And the one that is important but doesn't seem to be an issue for Duff, Watson and co

A creative midfielder who can get in amongst the goals.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 08:40 - Aug 30 with 2528 viewsmagicdaps10

Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 08:38 - Aug 30 by magicdaps10

As it stands we need 3/4 coupled with Duff saying 3 and that's without anyone else leaving(Piroe gone since)

Centre half
Left sided player
Striker

And the one that is important but doesn't seem to be an issue for Duff, Watson and co

A creative midfielder who can get in amongst the goals.

And of course replacements if any others go such as Wood and/or Pato.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 09:20 - Aug 30 with 2409 viewsraynor94

I'm at a loss over the left back, Nathan played plenty of games in the Eredivisie last season, surely he bought to play.

And now we are talking about Tymon from Stoke, who will cost a couple of million.

And Key has been an excellent addition, but we then signed Ashby predominantly a right back, when we are crying out for a left sided centre back.

I appreciate we missed out on humphries, but if Wood goes, surely we are not going to be relying on Harry

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 09:34 - Aug 30 with 2368 viewsnantywatcher

Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 09:20 - Aug 30 by raynor94

I'm at a loss over the left back, Nathan played plenty of games in the Eredivisie last season, surely he bought to play.

And now we are talking about Tymon from Stoke, who will cost a couple of million.

And Key has been an excellent addition, but we then signed Ashby predominantly a right back, when we are crying out for a left sided centre back.

I appreciate we missed out on humphries, but if Wood goes, surely we are not going to be relying on Harry

I agree I like and his attitude however the thought of even more journeymen like some of our other new signings does not fill me with joy.
Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 11:55 - Aug 30 with 2130 viewspete

Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 09:20 - Aug 30 by raynor94

see spence from spurs gone to leeds
Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 12:11 - Aug 30 with 2093 viewsKeithHaynes

Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 11:55 - Aug 30 by pete

see spence from spurs gone to leeds

Swans wouldn’t have paid a million pounds loan fee.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 12:19 - Aug 30 with 2063 viewspete

Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 12:11 - Aug 30 by KeithHaynes

Swans wouldn’t have paid a million pounds loan fee.

the way things are looking Keith cant see the Swans paying any fee for anyone , looks like we are where we are and the usual thing happening all over again
Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 14:28 - Aug 30 with 1905 viewsReslovenSwan1

Are other clubs moving the goalposts?.

Villa wanting a 35% sell on clause instead of 10% hypothetically?
Stoke raising the Tymon fee from £1.5m to £3m?

Both deal pending but not agreed. Another 20 hours on Friday deal again as Villa and Stoke cut deal.

They can take the same taxi to Swansea for medicals.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 18:37 - Aug 30 with 1700 viewsyatesie3

If Ashby needs or must play, then put him RCB in a three.
Surely RWB is keys position as he's the better player and been great so far
Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 10:39 - Aug 31 with 1493 viewsblackpooljack

Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 12:19 - Aug 30 by pete

the way things are looking Keith cant see the Swans paying any fee for anyone , looks like we are where we are and the usual thing happening all over again

This x 10 its turning out to be a shite end to the window after a very promising start ( if in numbers wouldn't say tge same in quality )
Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 10:55 - Aug 31 with 1465 viewsdna

Same old story - promises of lessons learnt from the last one and same again
Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 11:13 - Aug 31 with 1426 viewsKeithHaynes

Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 12:19 - Aug 30 by pete

Thing is if they don’t then the big questions will be asked. And we will ask them.

Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 11:49 - Aug 31 with 1377 viewsdna

Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 11:13 - Aug 31 by KeithHaynes

Thing is if they don’t then the big questions will be asked. And we will ask them.

With the greatest respect, do you think they're bothered what 'we' think/say/ask - been here window after window, same sh2t different day
Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 12:38 - Aug 31 with 1313 viewsRichardO

Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 18:37 - Aug 30 by yatesie3

If Ashby needs or must play, then put him RCB in a three.
Surely RWB is keys position as he's the better player and been great so far

Key looks a quite capable player and most of comments about him have been favourable if giving him some leeway as he is playing on the left, it seems we can move players around on the right with Ashby, Abdulai and Key would even contemplate Key in a midfield role.
More concerned about the left hand side really need sorting maybe then Duff can look at formations.
Manning being left footed became a first name on the team sheet last year as yet no signs of us playing a replacement.
I wonder if this was Duff's comment at not having fit players.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2023 9:55]
Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 19:51 - Aug 31 with 1196 viewssw02sea

Never mind the targets, wtf is happening with Woods, who has personally said he would love to go to Southampton ?
Grab the money on offer, because nobody else rates him.
Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 19:58 - Aug 31 with 1170 viewsKeithHaynes

Can the Swans get in their three key targets this week ? on 19:51 - Aug 31 by sw02sea

Never mind the targets, wtf is happening with Woods, who has personally said he would love to go to Southampton ?
Grab the money on offer, because nobody else rates him.

Expect a late bid I would say.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024