Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Senedd reform bill 11:12 - Sep 23 with 9010 viewsSullutaCreturned

Well, are people for or against it? I've signed the petition,

https://petitions.senedd.wales/petitions/245625

Time to make you choice and have your voice heard if you don't want it.

Obviously, if you are all for it, share your reasons why.
Senedd reform bill on 07:58 - Sep 26 with 996 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Senedd reform bill on 21:38 - Sep 25 by Badgeman

If the Senedd is so unpopular, why do the Welsh electorate keep voting for pro devolution politicians? All of the abolitionist members lost their seats 2 years ago.

Turnout is lower so it should be easier to elect abolitionists yet it never happens.

Not sure why you go on about abolitionist when this thread is about senedd REFORM.

Over 420,000 Welsh voters have taken the time and effort to show they are opposed to the Senedds latest imposition .

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Senedd reform bill on 08:03 - Sep 26 with 983 viewsBadgeman

Senedd reform bill on 07:58 - Sep 26 by felixstowe_jack

Not sure why you go on about abolitionist when this thread is about senedd REFORM.

Over 420,000 Welsh voters have taken the time and effort to show they are opposed to the Senedds latest imposition .

If you can’t understand why my point is relevant then I can’t help you. It’s not my fault you’re too thick to understand the point being made.

What relevance does that petition have to Senedd reform? That petition doesn’t relate to Senedd reforms. F**k me no wonder you latch onto low IQ conservative opinions. They are the only ones your smooth brain can grasp.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Senedd reform bill on 08:15 - Sep 26 with 973 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Senedd reform bill on 08:03 - Sep 26 by Badgeman

If you can’t understand why my point is relevant then I can’t help you. It’s not my fault you’re too thick to understand the point being made.

What relevance does that petition have to Senedd reform? That petition doesn’t relate to Senedd reforms. F**k me no wonder you latch onto low IQ conservative opinions. They are the only ones your smooth brain can grasp.

If you think the Welsh people are happy with the Senedd you really are lacking in brain cells. 😃

Senedd reform bill on 08:41 - Sep 26 with 961 viewsKilkennyjack

Harsh but fair.

Tough love.

Beware of the Risen People

Senedd reform bill on 08:48 - Sep 26 with 960 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd reform bill on 08:15 - Sep 26 by felixstowe_jack

If you think the Welsh people are happy with the Senedd you really are lacking in brain cells. 😃

The senedd can and will do better.

Its still a big improvement on Wales being directly ruled by chinless wonders in Westmonster.
Ruled as an after thought.

The welsh people can change the senedd.
The welsh people cannot change Westmonster.

You live in England ….so worry about their democratic deficit.
Start with the House of Lords and Ian Botham.

Senedd reform bill on 08:49 - Sep 26 with 959 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd reform bill on 14:16 - Sep 25 by Badgeman

You're confusing opposition to one policy with support for abolishing the Senedd now. An easy mistake to make when you're a complete simpleton like yourself.

What a post … 💪

Senedd reform bill on 10:20 - Sep 26 with 937 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Senedd reform bill on 08:49 - Sep 26 by Kilkennyjack

What a post … 💪

Hope that explains it in simple terms for you. Three of the top ten petitions are anti Senedd and its policies only one in favour.

Senedd reform bill on 10:39 - Sep 26 with 926 viewsBoundy

Senedd reform bill on 08:48 - Sep 26 by Kilkennyjack

The senedd can and will do better.

Its still a big improvement on Wales being directly ruled by chinless wonders in Westmonster.
Ruled as an after thought.

The welsh people can change the senedd.
The welsh people cannot change Westmonster.

You live in England ….so worry about their democratic deficit.
Start with the House of Lords and Ian Botham.

"The senedd can and will do better ".it cant, wont , and doesn't need to , with dumb sheep like following such as your self who blindly toe the party line . I've not seen any improvement in the health wealth and wellbeing of this country since this bunch of second rate politicians took office , 20+ years of mismanagement has created a backwater of a country who under this lot has made the majority poorer, less educated , and when in need of health care less able .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Senedd reform bill on 12:29 - Sep 26 with 906 viewsWhiterockin

I would suggest instead of just posting on a message board, if you are not happy with the Senedd reform Bill or for that matter the 20mph law, email your AM today. There is a vote of no confidence regarding the 20mph Bill tomorrow, an inbox full of opinions may carry some weight.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Senedd reform bill on 13:08 - Sep 26 with 861 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd reform bill on 10:39 - Sep 26 by Boundy

"The senedd can and will do better ".it cant, wont , and doesn't need to , with dumb sheep like following such as your self who blindly toe the party line . I've not seen any improvement in the health wealth and wellbeing of this country since this bunch of second rate politicians took office , 20+ years of mismanagement has created a backwater of a country who under this lot has made the majority poorer, less educated , and when in need of health care less able .

Surely you cannot be serious.

In effect you are suggesting that of all the European nations, then your own nation is uniquely unable to govern itself ?

The BBC has done a job on you. 🇬🇧

Senedd reform bill on 13:34 - Sep 26 with 853 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Senedd reform bill on 13:08 - Sep 26 by Kilkennyjack

In effect you are suggesting that of all the European nations, then your own nation is uniquely unable to govern itself ?

Wales can if course govern itself but you ignore two facts only 20% want independence and the Senedd has proved had badly it can government Wales even with limited power.

Senedd reform bill on 07:59 - Sep 27 with 787 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd reform bill on 13:34 - Sep 26 by felixstowe_jack

Wales can if course govern itself but you ignore two facts only 20% want independence and the Senedd has proved had badly it can government Wales even with limited power.

The first six words, perfect. No buts needed.

We just need people to get on the 20mph Indy bus and realise that Indy is normal the world over.

Our current arrangements are so outdated that reform is inevitable.
One flavour of that reform is Indy, like Ireland.
Nothing to fear.

Senedd reform bill on 08:08 - Sep 27 with 783 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Senedd reform bill on 07:59 - Sep 27 by Kilkennyjack

The first six words, perfect. No buts needed.

We just need people to get on the 20mph Indy bus and realise that Indy is normal the world over.

Our current arrangements are so outdated that reform is inevitable.
One flavour of that reform is Indy, like Ireland.
Nothing to fear.

Strange how you claim Wales csn govern itself but then in the next breath say Wales will join the EU to be governed by Brussels.

The vast majority of Wales want to remain part of the United Kingdom.
The majority voted to leave the undemocratic EU.

Over 436,000 people have signed the petition against the Senedd 20 mph law, while only 3400 have signed the petition supporting it.

Over 14000 have signed the petition calling for an early Senedd Election and 4300 have signed the petition opposing the Senedd Reform Bill.

This is democracy in action as the people of Wales realise they do not have to standby as Drakeford destroys the Welsh economy

Senedd reform bill on 10:46 - Sep 27 with 745 viewsonehunglow

Senedd reform bill on 08:08 - Sep 27 by felixstowe_jack

Strange how you claim Wales csn govern itself but then in the next breath say Wales will join the EU to be governed by Brussels.

The vast majority of Wales want to remain part of the United Kingdom.
The majority voted to leave the undemocratic EU.

Over 436,000 people have signed the petition against the Senedd 20 mph law, while only 3400 have signed the petition supporting it.

Over 14000 have signed the petition calling for an early Senedd Election and 4300 have signed the petition opposing the Senedd Reform Bill.

This is democracy in action as the people of Wales realise they do not have to standby as Drakeford destroys the Welsh economy

What currency would Wales use ?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Senedd reform bill on 10:54 - Sep 27 with 744 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Senedd reform bill on 10:46 - Sep 27 by onehunglow

If it joined the EU it would have to use the Euro as all new members now have to.

If it left the UK but remained outside the EU it would probably be agreement still use the £ though that would mean interest rates would still be set by the bank of England.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2023 10:58]

Senedd reform bill on 11:31 - Sep 27 with 719 viewsonehunglow

Senedd reform bill on 10:54 - Sep 27 by felixstowe_jack

If it joined the EU it would have to use the Euro as all new members now have to.

If it left the UK but remained outside the EU it would probably be agreement still use the £ though that would mean interest rates would still be set by the bank of England.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2023 10:58]

Your second one paragraph is significant
Would the EU accept Wales and the currency issue is key.
Wales could wait to leave but now some would accept the Euro as currency
Dear Zgod
[Post edited 27 Sep 2023 11:32]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Senedd reform bill on 16:03 - Sep 27 with 682 viewsSullutaCreturned

Your point is wrong, about the electorate I mean. A minority percentage keep returning certain politicians. Over 50 % of the electorate never vote in a Senedd election.

The last Senedd referendum the turnout was only 35%.

Hardly the numbers of popularity. The truth there could be that the ony abolitionists to stand have been raving looneys.

What we need is a sensible alternative, until we find one we are stuck with the same donkeys.
Senedd reform bill on 19:03 - Sep 27 with 649 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd reform bill on 10:46 - Sep 27 by onehunglow

Whatever it wanted.

The pound is no more Englands than Scotlands.

The Euro would most likely be best, but people will always want your money whatever we decide.

Every sovereign nation in the world has answered that question.
Its not hard.

Senedd reform bill on 19:05 - Sep 27 with 648 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd reform bill on 11:31 - Sep 27 by onehunglow

Your second one paragraph is significant
Would the EU accept Wales and the currency issue is key.
Wales could wait to leave but now some would accept the Euro as currency
Dear Zgod
[Post edited 27 Sep 2023 11:32]

The EU would love love love Wales, the north of Ireland, and Scotland to join.
Put yourself in their shoes.

It shows Brexit up for the load of old rubbish it always was.

Senedd reform bill on 19:08 - Sep 27 with 640 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd reform bill on 16:03 - Sep 27 by SullutaCreturned

Your point is wrong, about the electorate I mean. A minority percentage keep returning certain politicians. Over 50 % of the electorate never vote in a Senedd election.

The last Senedd referendum the turnout was only 35%.

Hardly the numbers of popularity. The truth there could be that the ony abolitionists to stand have been raving looneys.

What we need is a sensible alternative, until we find one we are stuck with the same donkeys.

In a democracy the sensible alternative is standing and asking people for their vote.

Carry on butt.

The abolish concept does attract the divs mind.

Senedd reform bill on 19:13 - Sep 27 with 634 viewsunion_jack

Senedd reform bill on 19:08 - Sep 27 by Kilkennyjack

In a democracy the sensible alternative is standing and asking people for their vote.

Carry on butt.

The abolish concept does attract the divs mind.

And independence even more so😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Senedd reform bill on 19:46 - Sep 27 with 617 viewsBoundy

Senedd reform bill on 19:05 - Sep 27 by Kilkennyjack

Why exactly , Scotland maybe , us ?

Senedd reform bill on 19:46 - Sep 27 with 618 viewsTogg

They would not meet the criteria. Spain would absolutely veto it due to the threat of their constitution with Catalonia and the Basque country two of the economic power houses in the country. Parts of Belgium have areas with separatist views.
It's all very well being emotional and have tunnel vision about this but pragmatism will never allow this to happen.
Senedd reform bill on 08:18 - Sep 28 with 558 viewsfelixstowe_jack

You would like to surrender Wales new found independence from the democratic UK and wish to be governed by an undemocratic EU. How strange.

Just as well only 20% of Wales want independence and the majority of Wales vote to leave the EU.

Meanwhile opposition to the Senedd grows by the day.

443,159 against the disastrous 20mph law
14250 call for an early Senedd Election
5522 against senedd reform Bill

3783 support the excellent 20 mph law

On the UK petition site

End devolution in Wales 31,809 signature with over 30,000 from Welsh constituencies plus about 1000 dotted around NI , Scotland and England

Senedd reform bill on 09:05 - Sep 28 with 536 viewsBoundy

Senedd reform bill on 13:08 - Sep 26 by Kilkennyjack

The past 23 years have proved I'm correct , unless you of course you are living in a parallel universe

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024