Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Senedd reform bill 11:12 - Sep 23 with 9066 viewsSullutaCreturned

Well, are people for or against it? I've signed the petition,

https://petitions.senedd.wales/petitions/245625

Time to make you choice and have your voice heard if you don't want it.

Obviously, if you are all for it, share your reasons why.
Senedd reform bill on 22:18 - Oct 13 with 1289 viewsBoundy

Senedd reform bill on 16:18 - Oct 13 by Badgeman

That's the brilliant thing about democracy and elections. People have the right to change their mind if they don't like something.

All the talk of a referendum is childish political posturing. Senedd expansion was in both Labour and Plaid's manifesto so they have a mandate for it.

I wonder if you'll be the first to shout from the roof tops when their many pledges on health education etc fail to become a reality

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Senedd reform bill on 13:41 - Oct 14 with 1232 viewsBadgeman

Senedd reform bill on 22:18 - Oct 13 by Boundy

I wonder if you'll be the first to shout from the roof tops when their many pledges on health education etc fail to become a reality

Which pledges are you talking about now?

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Senedd reform bill on 17:44 - Oct 14 with 1194 viewsSullutaCreturned

Senedd reform bill on 13:41 - Oct 14 by Badgeman

Which pledges are you talking about now?

My mistake then, I thought you'd read the manifesto, here you go,

https://movingforward.wales/documents/WEB-14542_21-Welsh-Labour-Manifesto_A5.pdf
Senedd reform bill on 13:24 - Oct 15 with 1110 viewsBadgeman

Senedd reform bill on 17:44 - Oct 14 by SullutaCreturned

https://movingforward.wales/documents/WEB-14542_21-Welsh-Labour-Manifesto_A5.pdf

There you go being needlessly antagonistic again because I’m not a mind reader. Think you need to chill out mush.

Senedd reform bill on 14:06 - Oct 15 with 1110 viewsFlashberryjack

Senedd reform bill on 17:44 - Oct 14 by SullutaCreturned

"Moving Wales forward"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Senedd reform bill on 14:35 - Oct 15 with 1090 viewsSullutaCreturned

Senedd reform bill on 13:24 - Oct 15 by Badgeman

There you go being needlessly antagonistic again because I’m not a mind reader. Think you need to chill out mush.

Needlessly atagonistic? Really? I think you may need a safe space

And YES, I am taking the mick.

Tell me who was it that had the first prod with their "middle aged, middle class" post? maybe, if you can't take it, you shouldn't hand it out.

I know where the best place for you is....
Senedd reform bill on 16:43 - Oct 15 with 1046 viewsBoundy

Self awareness ,not your finest attribute is it

Senedd reform bill on 17:23 - Oct 15 with 1005 viewsonehunglow

You’re having a mare ,son.
Look in the mirror

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Senedd reform bill on 09:31 - Oct 16 with 953 viewsTreforys_Jack

When the Senedd was formed, I genuinely hoped Plaid would get their act together and become the majority party in Cymru, unfortunately they seem to have imploded and basically fallen apart due to scandal and infighting. Shame really, as I truly believe they are the only hope for independence or even just a party who may genuinely do things differently.
Senedd reform bill on 10:05 - Oct 16 with 937 viewsWhiterockin

Senedd reform bill on 09:31 - Oct 16 by Treforys_Jack

When the Senedd was formed, I genuinely hoped Plaid would get their act together and become the majority party in Cymru, unfortunately they seem to have imploded and basically fallen apart due to scandal and infighting. Shame really, as I truly believe they are the only hope for independence or even just a party who may genuinely do things differently.

The Plaid agreement with Labour has just over 12 months to run of a three year deal. After that it will me make or break for them.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Senedd reform bill on 16:37 - Oct 16 with 878 viewsBadgeman

Senedd reform bill on 14:35 - Oct 15 by SullutaCreturned

Needlessly atagonistic? Really? I think you may need a safe space

And YES, I am taking the mick.

Tell me who was it that had the first prod with their "middle aged, middle class" post? maybe, if you can't take it, you shouldn't hand it out.

I know where the best place for you is....

Why do you think me calling you middle aged and middle class was a dig rather than an observation?

Senedd reform bill on 17:26 - Oct 16 with 864 viewsraynor94

First thing to do when your in a hole, stop digging

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Senedd reform bill on 14:06 - Oct 17 with 812 viewsBadgeman

Senedd reform bill on 17:26 - Oct 16 by raynor94

First thing to do when your in a hole, stop digging

If the parade of beauts and grumpy old Tories that make up the bulk of this sites posters think I'm in a hole I know I'm alright.

Senedd reform bill on 15:09 - Oct 17 with 794 viewsWhiterockin

Senedd reform bill on 14:06 - Oct 17 by Badgeman

If the parade of beauts and grumpy old Tories that make up the bulk of this sites posters think I'm in a hole I know I'm alright.

So the bulk of this site are grumpy old tories because they disagree with you. Possibly the reason is you post a lot of rubbish. Then again let the majority decide.

Senedd reform bill on 15:41 - Oct 17 with 765 viewsFlashberryjack

Senedd reform bill on 15:09 - Oct 17 by Whiterockin

So the bulk of this site are grumpy old tories because they disagree with you. Possibly the reason is you post a lot of rubbish. Then again let the majority decide.

You can't disagree with "Mr know it all"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Senedd reform bill on 16:27 - Oct 17 with 720 viewsBadgeman

Wont take any lectures from someone who thinks care workers aren't doing a real job.

Senedd reform bill on 16:34 - Oct 17 with 714 viewsBadgeman

Senedd reform bill on 15:09 - Oct 17 by Whiterockin

No they aren't grumpy old tories because they disagree with me. They are grumpy old tories because they are grumpy, old and vote tory.

Senedd reform bill on 17:41 - Oct 17 with 690 viewsWhiterockin

Senedd reform bill on 16:34 - Oct 17 by Badgeman

No they aren't grumpy old tories because they disagree with me. They are grumpy old tories because they are grumpy, old and vote tory.

Another illogical assumption. Similar to your assumption about Cat, when you posted it I laughed out loud, nothing could have been further from the truth.

Senedd reform bill on 17:48 - Oct 17 with 687 viewsonehunglow

Senedd reform bill on 17:41 - Oct 17 by Whiterockin

Another illogical assumption. Similar to your assumption about Cat, when you posted it I laughed out loud, nothing could have been further from the truth.

I’m struggling to see how anyone could be sheetey towards Cat.
They clearly have no idea of the man .
There again,it’s pretty obvious we re being trolled so best ignored .

Senedd reform bill on 18:07 - Oct 17 with 658 viewsBadgeman

Senedd reform bill on 17:41 - Oct 17 by Whiterockin

Yeah I bet that was real knee slapper 🙄

Senedd reform bill on 20:35 - Oct 17 with 619 viewsraynor94

Senedd reform bill on 16:34 - Oct 17 by Badgeman

Never voted Tory in my life, lifetime member of the GMB, and I'm far from grumpy👍

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Senedd reform bill on 20:48 - Oct 17 with 610 viewsBoundy

Senedd reform bill on 20:35 - Oct 17 by raynor94

Never voted Tory in my life, lifetime member of the GMB, and I'm far from grumpy👍

Same here ,just someone who's not blinded by an idealogy despite evidence showing that Wales is heading in free fall towards an health ,wealth and education wasteland

Senedd reform bill on 21:00 - Oct 17 with 593 viewsonehunglow

Well,I have voted
Tory,
Labour
Plaid
Liberal
And independent candidates

It’s a free country,people died for a free vote and every “ scum” reference insults the fallen.

Be proud we can vote without having to look over our shoulder,although not sure that’s the case in some valley villages .

Senedd reform bill on 21:05 - Oct 17 with 592 viewsSullutaCreturned

Senedd reform bill on 20:48 - Oct 17 by Boundy

Same here ,just someone who's not blinded by an idealogy despite evidence showing that Wales is heading in free fall towards an health ,wealth and education wasteland

Oh come on man, you criticise the Welsh government, that clearly means you are a Tory and anything bad you say about the Tories is juts a smokescreen to hide your true allegiance.

Remember the days of "what you say you aren't is what you are" so when people defended themselves against accusations of racism, homophobia etc it meant they declared themselves guilty in the eyes of certain people...

Now I won't be voting Tory, I'll be voting for an independent candidate. That may or may not dislodge the false assumption from someone's mindset but I really don't care, I am not a grumpy old tory though I am getting old! 56 going on 75

The recent revelations about Welsh labour are really quit shocking, thw vast waste of Welsh money, the inefficiencies and negligence that is costing Welsh lives, how people can still be so solidly behind Welsh Labour with all that's happened is beyond me. I think I'd rather vote Libdem than vote Labour or Tory but its still the indy candidate for me because I can't vote Plaid either, ironically because I don't want indy!
Senedd reform bill on 21:09 - Oct 17 with 589 viewsDr_Winston

It's the absolute naked, obvious attempt to put an end to multi party politics in Wales that I have a problem with.

As useless as the Welsh Tories are, they do at least attempt to hold the Govt to account. Plaid are their nodding dogs. The Lib Dems an irrelevance. A Senedd with even more Labour/Plaid members will be nothing more than a rubber stamp for the more lunatic ideas that Drakeford, Waters and Co can come up with.

They wouldn't be suggesting extending the voting age or increasing the number of snouts at the trough if they didn't think it would further cement control for them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024