Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nigel Pearson 16:52 - Oct 29 with 1705 viewsheatwave

Sacked
Nigel Pearson on 17:34 - Oct 29 with 1661 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Always a bit controversial, but made money on player sales, reduced the running costs of the squad, brought on a few youngsters into the first team, kept them mid table........you wonder what the owners want at Bristol City?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Nigel Pearson on 17:42 - Oct 29 with 1644 viewsReslovenSwan1

Nigel Pearson on 17:34 - Oct 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

Always a bit controversial, but made money on player sales, reduced the running costs of the squad, brought on a few youngsters into the first team, kept them mid table........you wonder what the owners want at Bristol City?

Massive injury crisis there yesterday. Perhaps words were spoken in the boardroom.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Nigel Pearson on 19:48 - Oct 29 with 1557 viewsKeithHaynes

Hardly struggling, but he’s been there a fair while.
Feels like a falling out.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Nigel Pearson on 20:01 - Oct 29 with 1542 viewsWhiterockin

Nigel Pearson on 19:48 - Oct 29 by KeithHaynes

Hardly struggling, but he’s been there a fair while.
Feels like a falling out.

His ill heath hasn't helped.
Nigel Pearson on 10:43 - Oct 30 with 1350 viewsbennytheblue

Nigel Pearson on 20:01 - Oct 29 by Whiterockin

His ill heath hasn't helped.

As did his strange defective comments post match, bizarre stuff. Maybe he fancied a pay off?
Nigel Pearson on 11:31 - Oct 30 with 1315 viewsKeithHaynes

Nigel Pearson on 10:43 - Oct 30 by bennytheblue

As did his strange defective comments post match, bizarre stuff. Maybe he fancied a pay off?

I didn’t realise his Leicester sacking was as a result of his son filming himself and others using racist language on a Leicester pre season Thailand tour.

I’ve questioned Pearson’s ‘health’ ever since the nine second throat grab a while back.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Nigel Pearson on 12:25 - Nov 2 with 1066 viewsThrasher6

Always liked him......he went up in my estimation when he said to a journalist...."Is that your c@nt question...."

And his recent critique of Cardiff...

"I don't think there was much in the game to be honest," he said after the game. "We conceded two goals from our own possession. Unfortunately we didn't create enough. It was two sides who weren't really playing with a great deal of creativity.

"Cardiff might be doing okay, but I wouldn't put them up there with the best sides. At all. I wouldn't say that at all. In our recent games we've played against Leeds, Ipswich who are going well, Leicester. They're all games we've lost by the odd goal.

"Actually [Cardiff] have not really created anything during the game, I don't think," he added. "Most of their stuff has come from us turning the ball over. It's how you want to look at it."

Even when it was pointed out to him that Cardiff are now fifth, Pearson doubled down, adding: "Good for them. It doesn't make a difference in my opinion on whether they've got quality or not. You've asked me a question and I've told you what I think about it.

"There's nobody in this room that looks at that game, 'yeah, Cardiff are a really good side compared to Bristol City'. I don't think. If you say that, then I'm not sure you're looking at the right game because I don't think it was a game with a lot of quality. It was a game where they capitalised on our mistakes. They didn't outplay us."
[Post edited 2 Nov 2023 12:34]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Nigel Pearson on 12:56 - Nov 2 with 1020 viewsonehunglow

Nigel Pearson on 12:25 - Nov 2 by Thrasher6

Always liked him......he went up in my estimation when he said to a journalist...."Is that your c@nt question...."

"I don't think there was much in the game to be honest," he said after the game. "We conceded two goals from our own possession. Unfortunately we didn't create enough. It was two sides who weren't really playing with a great deal of creativity.

"Cardiff might be doing okay, but I wouldn't put them up there with the best sides. At all. I wouldn't say that at all. In our recent games we've played against Leeds, Ipswich who are going well, Leicester. They're all games we've lost by the odd goal.

"Actually [Cardiff] have not really created anything during the game, I don't think," he added. "Most of their stuff has come from us turning the ball over. It's how you want to look at it."

Even when it was pointed out to him that Cardiff are now fifth, Pearson doubled down, adding: "Good for them. It doesn't make a difference in my opinion on whether they've got quality or not. You've asked me a question and I've told you what I think about it.

"There's nobody in this room that looks at that game, 'yeah, Cardiff are a really good side compared to Bristol City'. I don't think. If you say that, then I'm not sure you're looking at the right game because I don't think it was a game with a lot of quality. It was a game where they capitalised on our mistakes. They didn't outplay us."

Would have loved him at ours.
He wouldn’t have lasted long though with the ownership

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Nigel Pearson on 23:59 - Nov 2 with 891 viewsbennytheblue

Nigel Pearson on 12:25 - Nov 2 by Thrasher6

And almost sacked immediately after that bizarre outburst…..we weren’t great Saturday but enough to beat them quite comfortably. We should have beaten Ipswich at theirs too, 2 up, but blew it, they aren’t all that.
Nigel Pearson on 09:58 - Nov 3 with 840 viewsKeithHaynes

Nigel Pearson on 23:59 - Nov 2 by bennytheblue

And almost sacked immediately after that bizarre outburst…..we weren’t great Saturday but enough to beat them quite comfortably. We should have beaten Ipswich at theirs too, 2 up, but blew it, they aren’t all that.

We shall see next weekend 😉

Nigel Pearson on 10:47 - Nov 3 with 809 viewsBoundy

Nigel Pearson on 23:59 - Nov 2 by bennytheblue

Should have , could have ,would have , that's life

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024