Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Josh Tymon 21:43 - Dec 2 with 2358 viewsbuilthjack

I have yet to see why we paid so much for him.
He looks very ordinary.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Josh Tymon on 21:48 - Dec 2 with 2333 viewsangryjack

Shit as is cullen as is yates as is pederson as is cabanas.. I have said this from moment u have set eyes on everyone these players only to be shot down ,now people are seeing it
Josh Tymon on 21:58 - Dec 2 with 2329 viewsKeithHaynes

Stoke couldn’t wait to get rid.
A good mate of mine is a Stokie and he couldn’t believe we paid anything for him.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Josh Tymon on 22:45 - Dec 2 with 2276 viewsonehunglow

We have somply acquired dross and paid over the odds for them

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Josh Tymon on 23:04 - Dec 2 with 2265 viewsReslovenSwan1

Josh Tymon on 21:58 - Dec 2 by KeithHaynes

Stoke couldn’t wait to get rid.
A good mate of mine is a Stokie and he couldn’t believe we paid anything for him.

Watson so far has not delivered any real talent. He came with a big reputation and plans. He now has to deliver. Anyone can pick talented loans and there are five of them feeding on the clubs wage bill with no future benefit.

Ordinary joe player abound like Tymon and Pederson. Tymon is only 24-25 so needs to graft. Lowe returning the type of deal that anyone could rubber stamp.

The best young prospect delivered to Swansea (from afar) appears to be by Jason Levien not Waton not Marsh!

Wise sage since Toshack era

Josh Tymon on 23:34 - Dec 2 with 2235 viewsangryjack

Josh Tymon on 23:04 - Dec 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Watson so far has not delivered any real talent. He came with a big reputation and plans. He now has to deliver. Anyone can pick talented loans and there are five of them feeding on the clubs wage bill with no future benefit.

Ordinary joe player abound like Tymon and Pederson. Tymon is only 24-25 so needs to graft. Lowe returning the type of deal that anyone could rubber stamp.

The best young prospect delivered to Swansea (from afar) appears to be by Jason Levien not Waton not Marsh!

I got slated earlier in season for slagging off cullen pederson yates and tymon,I seen early how rubbish they are but people were quick to shut me down I hope you can see it now..
Josh Tymon on 10:15 - Dec 3 with 2030 viewsonehunglow

Josh Tymon on 23:34 - Dec 2 by angryjack

I got slated earlier in season for slagging off cullen pederson yates and tymon,I seen early how rubbish they are but people were quick to shut me down I hope you can see it now..

Doesn’t matter who slags you or anyone else.
It’s your opinion.
I share your views
Cullen should not be at our club.full stop.
Yates ,right now,is embarrassing Tymon,anonymous.
Worst of all, Naughton started ,a player effectively washed up 3 years ago yet given yet another top up contract because he’s a good trainer and a good example to young players . This ,whist we ve let good players go because we wouldn’t improve their contract .
The fact Grines is captain is still not seen as fundamental to our problems. Opposing managers “ praise” him then instruct their players to pressurise him . They do and he gives the ball away . He can’t get back as he has no pace whatsoever .

We have no leaders on the pitch at all

Josh Tymon on 11:03 - Dec 3 with 1994 viewsKeithHaynes

Josh Tymon on 23:04 - Dec 2 by ReslovenSwan1

And the player doesn’t seem to be able to play for the first team.

Josh Tymon on 12:50 - Dec 3 with 1943 viewsjack247

He’s a left sided Latibaudiere. Always in the right place, usually makes the right decision, but doesn’t impose himself on the game at all.

Looks for the simple ball even when a slightly riskier one could set up an attack. He’s not going to pop up on the wing or clatter through an opponent and get the crowd up or save a certain goal with a last gasp sliding tackle.

A cautious player. Not necessarily a detrimental comment. He’s not going to let you down, but he’s not going to change the course of a game either.
Login to get fewer ads

Josh Tymon on 14:14 - Dec 3 with 1905 viewsAnotherJohn

Must say I was sceptical about the hype and optimism coming from several posters after Watson was appointed. This seemed more about aspiration than any players we had actually signed. More seem to share my view now.
Josh Tymon on 19:46 - Dec 3 with 1804 viewsReslovenSwan1

Josh Tymon on 11:03 - Dec 3 by KeithHaynes

And the player doesn’t seem to be able to play for the first team.

As he has a contract with DC he cannot sign for SCFC until the window is open in a few weeks. The loan ends at this point. At present the manager's position is that there are one or two in the academy ahead of him. By January he will have scored another 20 goals.

Watson is the head of recruitment and needs to find a few winners.

Josh Tymon on 20:39 - Dec 3 with 1774 viewsunion_jack

Josh Tymon on 19:46 - Dec 3 by ReslovenSwan1

As he has a contract with DC he cannot sign for SCFC until the window is open in a few weeks. The loan ends at this point. At present the manager's position is that there are one or two in the academy ahead of him. By January he will have scored another 20 goals.

Watson is the head of recruitment and needs to find a few winners.

The stats would suggest there’s no one even close to being near him in the U21 set up. If of course, goals are important.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Josh Tymon on 14:24 - Dec 4 with 1675 viewsReslovenSwan1

Josh Tymon on 20:39 - Dec 3 by union_jack

The stats would suggest there’s no one even close to being near him in the U21 set up. If of course, goals are important.

Duff called Fletcher OK in other words "nothing special". Goykeres was OK at Swansea according to Cooper and is now OK at Sporting Lisbon the Portuguese league's second top goalscorer. They spent £20m on him to Coventry not Swansea.

The Swansea .com stadium cost £23m to build in 2005 or so. Swansea cannot afford to keep making these mistakes. Levien thinks he is great. Watson does not it seems.

Josh Tymon on 15:46 - Dec 4 with 1634 viewsjasper_T

Josh Tymon on 12:50 - Dec 3 by jack247

He’s a left sided Latibaudiere. Always in the right place, usually makes the right decision, but doesn’t impose himself on the game at all.

Looks for the simple ball even when a slightly riskier one could set up an attack. He’s not going to pop up on the wing or clatter through an opponent and get the crowd up or save a certain goal with a last gasp sliding tackle.

A cautious player. Not necessarily a detrimental comment. He’s not going to let you down, but he’s not going to change the course of a game either.

Neither he nor Latibeaudiere should ever be accused of always being in the right place. Both extremely poor positionally against wide threats.

Had a reputation for bombing forward down the left at Stoke, a ball-carrier who couldn't be trusted to defend. Obviously been instructed to play very differently for us. One of many who look for Grimes before looking forward.
Josh Tymon on 16:19 - Dec 4 with 1612 viewsangryjack

Josh Tymon on 15:46 - Dec 4 by jasper_T

Neither he nor Latibeaudiere should ever be accused of always being in the right place. Both extremely poor positionally against wide threats.

Had a reputation for bombing forward down the left at Stoke, a ball-carrier who couldn't be trusted to defend. Obviously been instructed to play very differently for us. One of many who look for Grimes before looking forward.

He's sideways or backwards, all time
Josh Tymon on 16:37 - Dec 4 with 1599 viewsjack247

Josh Tymon on 15:46 - Dec 4 by jasper_T

They both just jockey wide threats. The winger receives the ball easily enough but they are always between him and goal.

They are far, far less often out of position than the more dynamic fullbacks like Key and Manning, who frequently leave centre backs or Grimes/Fulton having to cover them, but obviously provide much more attacking threat.

I don’t know how he played at Stoke, but agree he is too conservative at the moment.
Josh Tymon on 17:30 - Dec 4 with 1562 viewsonehunglow

Josh Tymon on 16:19 - Dec 4 by angryjack

He and Grimesey would be great if they turned the pitch around .

Josh Tymon on 17:35 - Dec 4 with 1562 viewsgrabsplatter

Josh Tymon on 16:19 - Dec 4 by angryjack

Which isn't the way he played at Stoke so that's down to the manager
Josh Tymon on 17:52 - Dec 4 with 1547 viewsangryjack

Josh Tymon on 17:35 - Dec 4 by grabsplatter

Which isn't the way he played at Stoke so that's down to the manager

Never known Stoke to play with dynamic full backs,who get forward usually they play tight so not sure ife would have been a full back who bombed on,and the manager don't mind key getting forward,so I would say it's him not the manager
Josh Tymon on 18:00 - Dec 4 with 1540 viewsReslovenSwan1

Josh Tymon on 17:52 - Dec 4 by angryjack

Never known Stoke to play with dynamic full backs,who get forward usually they play tight so not sure ife would have been a full back who bombed on,and the manager don't mind key getting forward,so I would say it's him not the manager

The good thing is he is only 24 with a lot of games under his belt. He should improve if he is made of the right stuff and is properly coached.

Josh Tymon on 18:48 - Dec 4 with 1500 viewsgrabsplatter

Josh Tymon on 17:52 - Dec 4 by angryjack

He was an attacking wing back at Stoke, they reckoned he was very good going forward but no good as a left back in a 4.
Ask a Stoke fan
Josh Tymon on 19:58 - Dec 4 with 1463 viewsangryjack

Josh Tymon on 18:48 - Dec 4 by grabsplatter

He was an attacking wing back at Stoke, they reckoned he was very good going forward but no good as a left back in a 4.
Ask a Stoke fan

Should be able to do both,unless duff told him stay back which I don't think so as key and Ashley opposite sides have got forward a lot this season,and early on in season when key was playing left back and azeem was on right.. just don't think he got confidence or trick beat a man,always looks safe option
Josh Tymon on 20:14 - Dec 4 with 1449 viewsgrabsplatter

Josh Tymon on 19:58 - Dec 4 by angryjack

Should be able to do both,unless duff told him stay back which I don't think so as key and Ashley opposite sides have got forward a lot this season,and early on in season when key was playing left back and azeem was on right.. just don't think he got confidence or trick beat a man,always looks safe option

Well I agree about Key but not Ashby.
Yes he should be able to do both but I do think that it's down to orders from Duff unfortunately.
I still think that we've massively overpaid for him though, given our limited budget he seems to be a poor signing
[Post edited 4 Dec 2023 20:21]
Josh Tymon on 20:45 - Dec 4 with 1424 viewsKeithHaynes

Josh Tymon on 20:14 - Dec 4 by grabsplatter

Well I agree about Key but not Ashby.
Yes he should be able to do both but I do think that it's down to orders from Duff unfortunately.
I still think that we've massively overpaid for him though, given our limited budget he seems to be a poor signing
[Post edited 4 Dec 2023 20:21]

2.1 million with add ons. 🙄

Josh Tymon on 20:49 - Dec 4 with 1418 viewsangryjack

Josh Tymon on 20:45 - Dec 4 by KeithHaynes

2.1 million with add ons. 🙄

Crazy, as he is limited to say the least ,nowhere near as good as last 2 left backs ,manning and Birdwell ,and they wasn't exactly brilliant..massively overpaid wouldn't have taken him on a free tbh
Josh Tymon on 09:25 - Dec 5 with 1297 viewsonehunglow

Josh Tymon on 20:49 - Dec 4 by angryjack

Crazy, as he is limited to say the least ,nowhere near as good as last 2 left backs ,manning and Birdwell ,and they wasn't exactly brilliant..massively overpaid wouldn't have taken him on a free tbh

If Lira ,it wouldn’t be so bad

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024