Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it wrong to love the club. 16:09 - Dec 16 with 3718 viewsSwans9

The owners haven't been to a game in years. Our only hope is if the capital one guy takes more ownership. The ones on the forum that stuck up for owners never attending game need follow a different sport. Stid
Is it wrong to love the club. on 16:50 - Dec 16 with 2140 viewsRhonddaSwans

They have sold our best players year in year out.

We will be in league 1 next year unless they dig deep!

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Is it wrong to love the club. on 17:05 - Dec 16 with 2120 viewsReslovenSwan1

Trading has been poor. Recruitment has been beefed up but needs to do a whole lot better than this.

Watson found Carlton Morris for Luton . A real hand full.

Sheehen made a cowardly selection today. Back five and Fulton and Grimes. No slick players no slick play. Panic subs too late. A familiar pattern. This is Kenny Jackett tactics.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Is it wrong to love the club. on 17:15 - Dec 16 with 2113 viewsRhonddaSwans

Is it wrong to love the club. on 17:05 - Dec 16 by ReslovenSwan1

Trading has been poor. Recruitment has been beefed up but needs to do a whole lot better than this.

Sheehen made a cowardly selection today. Back five and Fulton and Grimes. No slick players no slick play. Panic subs too late. A familiar pattern. This is Kenny Jackett tactics.

back 5 never works!

We have calamity ben when he is part of a back 5.

We are in a mess that shouldn't be happening.

but I suppose when we are in league 1 they can strip our squad further.

Then our u21 can become the first team.

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Is it wrong to love the club. on 17:24 - Dec 16 with 2104 viewsRichardO

Is it wrong to love the club. on 17:15 - Dec 16 by RhonddaSwans

back 5 never works!

We have calamity ben when he is part of a back 5.

We are in a mess that shouldn't be happening.

but I suppose when we are in league 1 they can strip our squad further.

Then our u21 can become the first team.

It wasn't a back five Key playing a similar role to Roberts did protecting Naughton protecting Darling at right back.
Big mistake giving points away in a creditable performance.
Walsh protected given his injury history by a manager who may not be with us later in the season.Have to praise the temp manager for a far better preformance all round today..
[Post edited 16 Dec 2023 17:36]
Is it wrong to love the club. on 17:44 - Dec 16 with 2066 viewsQJumpingJack

the recruitment (Summer 2023) is now starting to look the worst so far since Summer 2016. Quantity over quality. Quite an achievement even by our standards.
Is it wrong to love the club. on 17:44 - Dec 16 with 2066 viewsWhiterockin

Is it wrong to love the club. on 17:24 - Dec 16 by RichardO

It wasn't a back five Key playing a similar role to Roberts did protecting Naughton protecting Darling at right back.
Big mistake giving points away in a creditable performance.
Walsh protected given his injury history by a manager who may not be with us later in the season.Have to praise the temp manager for a far better preformance all round today..
[Post edited 16 Dec 2023 17:36]

It didn't look like a back 5 to me either, flat back four without a doubt. Sometimes I wonder if some posters actually watch us.
Is it wrong to love the club. on 17:53 - Dec 16 with 2033 viewsonehunglow

100% spot on.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Is it wrong to love the club. on 17:55 - Dec 16 with 2029 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea loves Brewster and Guehi and Gallagher and Woodman and Sorinola and Laird. Rushworth and Humphreys and Harrison and Patino and all the rest. The club sends them birthday messages every season.

If Swansea offered most of them a contact they would laugh in your face.

Matt Sorinalo is out of contract in the summer and out of favour. Offer him a deal and send him to the gym to beef up. Improve this player over 2-3 years and develop his talent.

Loans are a quick fix for poor recruitment. "we cannot find anyone in the world let's speak to my mates in Chelsea and Arsenal". The chance of signing these players permanently is 0%.

Rushworth will learn from his mistake today. That is why he is here.

Gude talks "corporate culture". Swansea first second and third should be part of it. Play Parker not Ashby. Azeem not Humphreys.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2023 17:58]

Login to get fewer ads

Is it wrong to love the club. on 17:55 - Dec 16 with 2027 viewsonehunglow

Is it wrong to love the club. on 17:44 - Dec 16 by Whiterockin

It didn't look like a back 5 to me either, flat back four without a doubt. Sometimes I wonder if some posters actually watch us.

I’m not sure our coaches actually watch us .
Why would any coach start a game with grimes and Fulton when it’s obvious they don’t work.
Boro,like Stoke ended a bad run,as do so many other teams .
There’s a reason for this .
We are easy to suss out.

Is it wrong to love the club. on 18:16 - Dec 16 with 1992 viewsgrabsplatter

Trading, are you American?
Clearly you haven't got a clue because we didn't play a back 5.
Simple question for you, when did you last watch a game?
Is it wrong to love the club. on 18:24 - Dec 16 with 1975 viewsRichardO

Is it wrong to love the club. on 17:55 - Dec 16 by onehunglow

I’m not sure our coaches actually watch us .
Why would any coach start a game with grimes and Fulton when it’s obvious they don’t work.
Boro,like Stoke ended a bad run,as do so many other teams .
There’s a reason for this .
We are easy to suss out.

Would totally disagree with you on today's preformance, we didn't play a back five and in this instant Fulton played the more defensive roll instead of Grimes the movement of the ball and players in the first half was better than most that we have seen this season two chances that should have been put away while a lot of pressure was put on the opposition's defence with some purpose and good play.
While Fulton playing the more defensive role he was one of our best players joining in attacking moves and I thought he was missed when taken off, do we need new blood in the middle I would say yes given their first goal was because their midfield had got the better of ours which up to that point was the other way round.
Is it wrong to love the club. on 18:32 - Dec 16 with 1946 viewsSwans9

They are skint and not interested either the capital one guy puts more in or we need new owners. Id rather skint owners that attend games than what we have got. I saw alot of league 2 and not all forums said they were there were. Current owners lie the plan next level all bollocks we skint.
Is it wrong to love the club. on 18:34 - Dec 16 with 1939 viewsSwans9

I be at Coventry and stay at reading for 2 days norwich away drive up get train on day Norwich and back stid. Wish owners were same I bored sticking up for the club.
Is it wrong to love the club. on 18:35 - Dec 16 with 1934 viewsonehunglow

Is it wrong to love the club. on 18:24 - Dec 16 by RichardO

Would totally disagree with you on today's preformance, we didn't play a back five and in this instant Fulton played the more defensive roll instead of Grimes the movement of the ball and players in the first half was better than most that we have seen this season two chances that should have been put away while a lot of pressure was put on the opposition's defence with some purpose and good play.
While Fulton playing the more defensive role he was one of our best players joining in attacking moves and I thought he was missed when taken off, do we need new blood in the middle I would say yes given their first goal was because their midfield had got the better of ours which up to that point was the other way round.

We lost

Is it wrong to love the club. on 18:37 - Dec 16 with 1930 viewsReslovenSwan1

Is it wrong to love the club. on 18:16 - Dec 16 by grabsplatter

Trading, are you American?
Clearly you haven't got a clue because we didn't play a back 5.
Simple question for you, when did you last watch a game?

Like Kenny Jackett did he is playing five "Defenders" and two defensive midfielders.

Tymon and Key are known as defenders not midfielders. Humphreys Cabango and Darling are centre backs not midfielders. Fulton and Grimes are deep lying midfielders.

None are fast and nimble. SEVEN defensively minded players. The harder they work the worse things get. No wonder we lost and fans are staying away.

Is it wrong to love the club. on 18:40 - Dec 16 with 1925 viewsonehunglow

Is it wrong to love the club. on 18:37 - Dec 16 by ReslovenSwan1

Like Kenny Jackett did he is playing five "Defenders" and two defensive midfielders.

Tymon and Key are known as defenders not midfielders. Humphreys Cabango and Darling are centre backs not midfielders. Fulton and Grimes are deep lying midfielders.

None are fast and nimble. SEVEN defensively minded players. The harder they work the worse things get. No wonder we lost and fans are staying away.

Lord Daps himself was clearly ripping his hair out over the insistent of playing Fulton and grimes throughout ,no matter what .
We are easy to play through and that is because if G And F .

Is it wrong to love the club. on 19:16 - Dec 16 with 1876 viewsshingle

Is it wrong to love the club. on 18:32 - Dec 16 by Swans9

They are skint and not interested either the capital one guy puts more in or we need new owners. Id rather skint owners that attend games than what we have got. I saw alot of league 2 and not all forums said they were there were. Current owners lie the plan next level all bollocks we skint.

They are not skint but we are because there not.
Is it wrong to love the club. on 19:18 - Dec 16 with 1871 viewsgrabsplatter

Is it wrong to love the club. on 18:37 - Dec 16 by ReslovenSwan1

You said that he played a back 5 & for anyone who watched the game it's obvious that he didn't.
You also avoided answering a simple direct question, why?
Is it wrong to love the club. on 19:24 - Dec 16 with 1859 viewsonehunglow

Is it wrong to love the club. on 19:18 - Dec 16 by grabsplatter

You said that he played a back 5 & for anyone who watched the game it's obvious that he didn't.

In fairness,I’m not sure anyone could say how they played.
It’s shambolic.
It’s pitiful really.
We can be so much better

Surprised legendary Naughton isn’t picked for his experience and leadership

Might even so Joe Allen and him playing together again

Is it wrong to love the club. on 19:37 - Dec 16 with 1841 viewsgrabsplatter

Is it wrong to love the club. on 19:24 - Dec 16 by onehunglow

In fairness,I’m not sure anyone could say how they played.
It’s shambolic.
It’s pitiful really.
We can be so much better

Surprised legendary Naughton isn’t picked for his experience and leadership

Might even so Joe Allen and him playing together again

Don't disagree that we're rubbish at the moment although that's comfortably the best that we've played in the 3 matches under Sheehan.
Massive job for whoever we appoint as manager.
I don't see any fans calling for Naughton to play & there was disbelief when he was selected by Duff for his last game in charge.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2023 19:42]
Is it wrong to love the club. on 19:37 - Dec 16 with 1841 viewsRichardO

Is it wrong to love the club. on 18:35 - Dec 16 by onehunglow

We lost

School boy error.
Is it wrong to love the club. on 19:58 - Dec 16 with 1812 viewsonehunglow

Is it wrong to love the club. on 19:37 - Dec 16 by grabsplatter

Don't disagree that we're rubbish at the moment although that's comfortably the best that we've played in the 3 matches under Sheehan.
Massive job for whoever we appoint as manager.
I don't see any fans calling for Naughton to play & there was disbelief when he was selected by Duff for his last game in charge.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2023 19:42]

I didn’t not much distain either for a ridiculous contract extension
This fella is collecting good money for doing nowt. Our. Luv should not be doing this .

Is it wrong to love the club. on 20:05 - Dec 16 with 1800 viewsSullutaCreturned

Is it wrong to love the club. on 19:18 - Dec 16 by grabsplatter

When he's wrong he doesn't like being called out on it. He also rarely answers a direct question, he answers the question he wanted to be asked!

It was a back 4 today with a defender playing in midfield wasn't it? We've seen plenty of players playing out of position this last 3 years. This season it's because of injuries and poor recruitment.

Now Resloven, this idea about bringing Sorinola back, what an uterly mad idea. Sorinola was useless. He couldn't tackle, wouldn't head, was often out of position and hid a lot. Darling makes a much better right back. When you say develop his talent over 2-3 years, the bloke is 23 in February so in 3 years he'll be almost 26, it's not really developing youth is it?

On the OP, it is not wrong to live the club just like it's not wrong to have fallen out of love with it. The way the owners are behaving seems to have driven quite a few away.
Is it wrong to love the club. on 20:08 - Dec 16 with 1788 viewsonehunglow

Is it wrong to love the club. on 20:05 - Dec 16 by SullutaCreturned

When he's wrong he doesn't like being called out on it. He also rarely answers a direct question, he answers the question he wanted to be asked!

It was a back 4 today with a defender playing in midfield wasn't it? We've seen plenty of players playing out of position this last 3 years. This season it's because of injuries and poor recruitment.

Now Resloven, this idea about bringing Sorinola back, what an uterly mad idea. Sorinola was useless. He couldn't tackle, wouldn't head, was often out of position and hid a lot. Darling makes a much better right back. When you say develop his talent over 2-3 years, the bloke is 23 in February so in 3 years he'll be almost 26, it's not really developing youth is it?

On the OP, it is not wrong to live the club just like it's not wrong to have fallen out of love with it. The way the owners are behaving seems to have driven quite a few away.

And a midfielder playing as a “ defender”

Is it wrong to love the club. on 20:12 - Dec 16 with 1778 viewsSullutaCreturned

Is it wrong to love the club. on 20:08 - Dec 16 by onehunglow

And a midfielder playing as a “ defender”

Grimes is a CDM not a defender. He's supposee to be deep but in front of the defence, sometimes he is just waaay too deep. He needs someone alongside him who will drive forward but that's not Fulton, they don't do so well together.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024