Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread 11:03 - Jan 2 with 11220 viewsModeratorC

The first meeting between the clubs in the third round of the FA Cup. £10 in, £5 seniors and u18, £1 under 12.

Sheehan given the go ahead 5th Jan 2024 14:21
Swansea City will face Morecambe in the third round of the FA Cup tomorrow. The tie kicks off at 5.30pm for broadcasting purposes abroad. 0

Swansea City : It’s FA Cup Third Round Day : That Luke Williams Interview !!! 6th Jan 2024 08:00
The Swans loyal support will applaud Alan Sheehan today before he moves back in to his coaching role at the club. He will continue with Kristian O’Leary and Martyn Margetson as a part of the coaching cadre’ They will be joined by George Lawtey, whilst Ryan Harley will take up the role of assistant manager to Luke Williams. 0

TEAM NEWS : Swansea City v Morecambe FA Cup Third Round 6th Jan 2024 13:30
With the back slapping continuing within the confines of Swansea City attention has to be drawn to this game later on this afternoon ( KO: 5:30pm ) at the Swansea.Com Stadium. 0

Swansea breeze through to the fourth round 6th Jan 2024 20:05
The Swans took on The Shrimps for the first time this evening in a late kick off at the Swansea.Com. A fairly decent crowd turned out to see the first game of Luke Williams tenure, albeit in the FA Cup. It was a tentative affair with little to be concerned about from the visitors as the Swans manoeuvred themselves easily in to the next round. 0

Luke Williams : The hard work starts here ! 6th Jan 2024 20:58
Luke Williams first post match interview as Swansea City head coach followed an easy victory against Morecambe in this evenings FA Cup third round tie at the Swansea.Com. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 12:09 - Jan 2 with 5629 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Hope our supporters turn up after 7 points out of 12 over Christmas all against teams who were in top 8 when we played them.

Decent prices and an opportunity to get young supporters interested in the club.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 12:52 - Jan 2 with 5591 viewsAndyconky

Got mine despite my better judgement

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 13:00 - Jan 2 with 5573 viewsnantywatcher

The incentive for both teams is the possibility of a home tie against one of the big names in the next round. More than enough incentive to take the game very seriously.
Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 13:55 - Jan 2 with 5498 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 13:00 - Jan 2 by nantywatcher

The incentive for both teams is the possibility of a home tie against one of the big names in the next round. More than enough incentive to take the game very seriously.

With a big pay cheque, this should focus the minds of the owners.
Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 14:56 - Jan 2 with 5425 viewsblackpooljack

I would think this would be an ideal opportunity to give Sam Parker his second run out and maybe another Academy player coming on when the win is secured.
Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 15:19 - Jan 2 with 5391 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 14:56 - Jan 2 by blackpooljack

I would think this would be an ideal opportunity to give Sam Parker his second run out and maybe another Academy player coming on when the win is secured.

Absolutely, without a doubt.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 18:29 - Jan 2 with 5240 viewsAndyconky

I'd like to see a few more u23s start e.g Liam Smith with experience on the bench to come on if needed!

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 18:12 - Jan 3 with 4853 viewsblackpooljack

Is there likely to be a live stream ? I've looked on lj's football page where there are lots on but sadly not our game.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 18:15 - Jan 3 with 4844 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 18:12 - Jan 3 by blackpooljack

Is there likely to be a live stream ? I've looked on lj's football page where there are lots on but sadly not our game.

It’s LIVE abroad so yes.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 18:20 - Jan 3 with 4836 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Hate to be that guy looking for typos, but Saturday is Jan 6, not Jan 9.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 18:49 - Jan 3 with 4801 viewsblackpooljack

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 18:15 - Jan 3 by KeithHaynes

It’s LIVE abroad so yes.

How does one watch it in this country ( dont have access to a vpn )
Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 19:33 - Jan 3 with 4776 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 18:49 - Jan 3 by blackpooljack

How does one watch it in this country ( dont have access to a vpn )

I would say you would need an Iptv set up, which we are not endorsing of course.

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 20:34 - Jan 3 with 4717 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 19:33 - Jan 3 by KeithHaynes

I would say you would need an Iptv set up, which we are not endorsing of course.

Correct pirating TV channels is illegal and robs football clubs of income.

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 20:36 - Jan 3 with 4700 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 13:00 - Jan 2 by nantywatcher

Third round winners get £105,000 prize money as well.

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 22:27 - Jan 3 with 4584 viewsReslovenSwan1

Njoe and Kukharevic should start. Peterson and Ogbeta too. Ogbeta has not been seen and I am not sure why. Martin did not rate him but he did not rate Whitaker either and he has been unfit a lot.

He has England u20 pedigree which means he must have talent. he played in an u20 match v Germany alongside Wood (wn 3-1). They may team up again.

If Williams (all being well) fancies him he is in effect a new signing,

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 15:40 - Jan 5 with 3953 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheehan given the go ahead 5th Jan 2024 14:21
Swansea City will face Morecambe in the third round of the FA Cup tomorrow. The tie kicks off at 5.30pm for broadcasting purposes abroad. 0

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 15:47 - Jan 5 with 3945 viewsnantywatcher

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 22:27 - Jan 3 by ReslovenSwan1

Njoe and Kukharevic should start. Peterson and Ogbeta too. Ogbeta has not been seen and I am not sure why. Martin did not rate him but he did not rate Whitaker either and he has been unfit a lot.

He has England u20 pedigree which means he must have talent. he played in an u20 match v Germany alongside Wood (wn 3-1). They may team up again.

If Williams (all being well) fancies him he is in effect a new signing,

I doubt very much that there will be wholesale changes to the team. I do worry that Swans supporters think it's going to be a stroll in the park tomorrow. Nothing is expected of them so Morecombe are likely to be the most laidback team we have encountered for a long while.
Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 16:03 - Jan 5 with 3915 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 15:47 - Jan 5 by nantywatcher

I doubt very much that there will be wholesale changes to the team. I do worry that Swans supporters think it's going to be a stroll in the park tomorrow. Nothing is expected of them so Morecombe are likely to be the most laidback team we have encountered for a long while.

I'm more concerned about the pitch it was not good the last game, the worst I've seen it for a while. I don't know how Morecombe play but if they keep the ball off the floor they could trouble us if the pitch is the same, not one for slick passing.
Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 16:03 - Jan 5 with 3918 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 15:47 - Jan 5 by nantywatcher

Definitely a couple for me.
Coleman won’t want to lose a decent chunk of money.

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 08:46 - Jan 6 with 3489 viewsbuilthjack

Not many tickets sold. This is when a few cash turnstiles come in handy.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 09:41 - Jan 6 with 3446 viewsangryjack

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 08:46 - Jan 6 by builthjack

Not many tickets sold. This is when a few cash turnstiles come in handy.

Exactly,I'm old school..many a time years ago I would decide to go last minute when down vetch and would just turn up and pay..can't do that now..must lose a lot customers on games like this
Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 09:43 - Jan 6 with 3432 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : It’s FA Cup Third Round Day : That Luke Williams Interview !!! 6th Jan 2024 08:00
The Swans loyal support will applaud Alan Sheehan today before he moves back in to his coaching role at the club. He will continue with Kristian O’Leary and Martyn Margetson as a part of the coaching cadre’ They will be joined by George Lawtey, whilst Ryan Harley will take up the role of assistant manager to Luke Williams. 0

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 11:07 - Jan 6 with 3330 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 09:41 - Jan 6 by angryjack

Exactly,I'm old school..many a time years ago I would decide to go last minute when down vetch and would just turn up and pay..can't do that now..must lose a lot customers on games like this

Hopefully a nice sunny day will tempt a few more supporters to turn up after weeks of rain.

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 11:43 - Jan 6 with 3290 viewsangryjack

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 11:07 - Jan 6 by felixstowe_jack

Hopefully a nice sunny day will tempt a few more supporters to turn up after weeks of rain.

It's hard to get a ticket on day though ain't it??
Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 12:19 - Jan 6 with 3227 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 11:43 - Jan 6 by angryjack

It's hard to get a ticket on day though ain't it??

No the ticket office is open all day. Plus you can get them online.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024