Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The old Trumpet 22:26 - Jan 16 with 5093 viewsmax936

Back at centre stage on the Presidential front again, for all his wrong doings and being accused of all sorts he's back in contention again for the Presidency, its incredible and people wonder why America is such a fecked up place,

Dear God

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The old Trumpet on 18:04 - Feb 13 with 580 viewsmax936

The old Trumpet on 10:27 - Feb 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Although his polemic is unnecessarily inflammatory the basic point is absolutely correct. If every member has committed to pay X amount annually as condition of membership but have failed to do so over a number of years why should that membership and benefits of membership still apply?

He is absolutely right to insist countries fulfil he commitments they signed up to. But as usual he has gone way too far in doing it.

I don't disagree, of course the should, Trumper's words have been taken out of context I expect and he knew it would cause a stir, that's why he said it, if he didn't say it to provoke a reaction and meant it, its a dangerous path to go down.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The old Trumpet on 19:56 - Feb 13 with 545 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The old Trumpet on 17:08 - Feb 13 by ReslovenSwan1

Trump is lying. No one pays USA for their support. Each country puts a proportion of their budget into the military. This should be 2% of the annual budget. Some do more some do less. This could vary year on year.

As one pundit said it is not a golf club where you pay membership. Others talked off mafia protection rackets where you pay the hood for protection.

Serious slackers will get attention but not by Trump. He is a bullshitter bar none and would have been music to the years of Putin who performed pathetically when "speaking to the US people".

Trump might end up Invading Canada. Who is going to stop him?. We have order by rules and mutual respect.

Invade Canada? Constitutionally it is not in the presidents power to declare war. I doubt there’s a single member of congress who would back an invasion of Canada. You’re talking nonsense.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

The old Trumpet on 21:23 - Feb 15 with 475 viewsKilkennyjack

Great news from across the pond …

Beware of the Risen People

The old Trumpet on 20:11 - Feb 16 with 431 viewsKilkennyjack

The Tango Mussolini is screwed … 🍊

The old Trumpet on 23:42 - Feb 16 with 401 viewsmajorraglan

The old Trumpet on 20:11 - Feb 16 by Kilkennyjack

The Tango Mussolini is screwed … 🍊

He’s far from screwed, it’s a big fine but the guy is worth billions so he can afford it. He's also going to appeal, and given the nature of the partisan justice system he may get away with it. I reckon he’s as dodgy as a nine bob note, but don’t count him out.

Biden and Harris need to fall on their swords if they want to keep him out and let someone younger with more popular appeal take over.

I reckon a lot of the Republicans can see through Trump, it’s just he’s so popular with some of the electorate they need his blessing. I reckon the only reason Nikki Haley hasn’t quit is because if Trump is turfed out she’s ready to rock.
The old Trumpet on 08:16 - Feb 17 with 368 viewsDr_Winston

The crux of the case as I understand it is that Trump isn't worth as many billions as he likes to claim. Being forced to make a significant payment in actual cash may not be all that easy for him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The old Trumpet on 11:46 - Feb 17 with 351 viewsKilkennyjack

The old Trumpet on 08:16 - Feb 17 by Dr_Winston

The crux of the case as I understand it is that Trump isn't worth as many billions as he likes to claim. Being forced to make a significant payment in actual cash may not be all that easy for him.

Exactly.

With the interest on this, along with the money he now owes E. Jean Carroll, Trump is nearly $500m in the hole.

He can’t declare personal bankruptcy and he can’t appeal the decisions without paying up front.

He can’t borrow the money from banks in New York either 🤣

We will see how much of his wealth is real, unless his friends in Saudi/Russia/China bail him out.

Funny as feck …. 🤣

The old Trumpet on 12:10 - Feb 17 with 347 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Take trump out of the equation for a second. Doesn’t anyone else think it’s incredibly dangerous and insidious that people can face civil trials for what are essentially criminal matters? Matters as serious as multi million dollar Fraud and sexual assault should be tried in a criminal court. Always.

Login to get fewer ads

The old Trumpet on 13:26 - Feb 17 with 336 viewsJumpingJackFlash

They’re going to have an interesting job with jury selection for a Trump trial.
The old Trumpet on 13:51 - Feb 17 with 323 viewsDJack

The old Trumpet on 12:10 - Feb 17 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Take trump out of the equation for a second. Doesn’t anyone else think it’s incredibly dangerous and insidious that people can face civil trials for what are essentially criminal matters? Matters as serious as multi million dollar Fraud and sexual assault should be tried in a criminal court. Always.

I'm not sure quite why you are pearl clutching but it is exactly the same in the UK... and legitimately so.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The old Trumpet on 13:57 - Feb 17 with 320 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The old Trumpet on 13:51 - Feb 17 by DJack

I'm not sure quite why you are pearl clutching but it is exactly the same in the UK... and legitimately so.

It’s not pearl clutching to believe criminal matters should be decided in criminal courts. In fact it seems entirely logical and rational to me.

The old Trumpet on 14:10 - Feb 17 with 316 viewsonehunglow

The old Trumpet on 13:51 - Feb 17 by DJack

I used to like pearl necklaces myself

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The old Trumpet on 00:54 - Feb 18 with 292 viewsDJack

The old Trumpet on 13:57 - Feb 17 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It’s not pearl clutching to believe criminal matters should be decided in criminal courts. In fact it seems entirely logical and rational to me.

Nice strawman.

Criminal cases should be settled in criminal courts BUT there are MANY reasons why they are not...and I'm willing to bet that you know at least some of the reasons why they are not.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The old Trumpet on 02:50 - Feb 18 with 280 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The old Trumpet on 00:54 - Feb 18 by DJack

Nice strawman.

Criminal cases should be settled in criminal courts BUT there are MANY reasons why they are not...and I'm willing to bet that you know at least some of the reasons why they are not.

Money and greed spring to mind.

The old Trumpet on 19:45 - Feb 22 with 197 viewsKilkennyjack

Trump is a loser.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024