Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
India v England 09:57 - Jan 28 with 2231 viewsWhiterockin

From being dead and buried England are in with shout.
India v England on 10:35 - Jan 28 with 2209 viewsLuther27

Hell of a runout throw by Stokes. Win or lose England these days are a good watch.
India v England on 12:05 - Jan 28 with 2172 viewsWhiterockin

Excellent win.
India v England on 12:32 - Jan 28 with 2158 viewstheloneranger

Outstanding comeback for bowler Tom Hartley - after his nightmare debut bowling in the first innings.

A brilliant win for the West Indies out in Australia with a very inexperienced squad.

What a bowler Shamar Joseph is - terrified the Aussies with his pace.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

India v England on 17:33 - Jan 28 with 2119 viewsmax936

Hell of a win Tom Hartley's comeback after opening the bowling with Wood and getting wacked for 52 off his first 7 overs he did brilliantly well, it was always going to be a difficult track to bat on in the 4th innings though.

Oly Pope take a bow what an innings

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

India v England on 18:09 - Jan 28 with 2099 viewsmajorraglan

Used to enjoy watching the cricket on telly, but since it went on to Sky all those years ago I’ve lost all interest and haven’t seen a match in years.
India v England on 19:19 - Jan 28 with 2068 viewsKeithHaynes

India v England on 18:09 - Jan 28 by majorraglan

Used to enjoy watching the cricket on telly, but since it went on to Sky all those years ago I’ve lost all interest and haven’t seen a match in years.

The adverts for me, any chance and you miss the vital parts of the game and changes of strategy.
No chance to see the crowd, get a real feel of the atmosphere. Just all about revenue.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

India v England on 22:03 - Jan 28 with 2009 viewsmax936

India v England on 19:19 - Jan 28 by KeithHaynes

The adverts for me, any chance and you miss the vital parts of the game and changes of strategy.
No chance to see the crowd, get a real feel of the atmosphere. Just all about revenue.

"Just all about revenue"

Isn't everything these days though, there's way to much greed everywhere these days!

India v England on 07:41 - Jan 29 with 1936 viewsfelixstowe_jack

India v England on 18:09 - Jan 28 by majorraglan

The Indian series is in TNT sport. Far cheaper than sky.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

India v England on 18:37 - Jan 29 with 1831 viewsshingle

Same handful of countries take turns to play each other for a few days unless it rains of course, riveting stuff.
India v England on 19:37 - Jan 29 with 1807 viewsWhiterockin

India v England on 18:37 - Jan 29 by shingle

Same handful of countries take turns to play each other for a few days unless it rains of course, riveting stuff.

Name them.
India v England on 18:26 - Jan 30 with 1690 viewsshingle

India v England on 19:37 - Jan 29 by Whiterockin

Name them.

Well 2 handfuls because they give test status to the likes of Ireland Bangladesh and Zimbabwe to try and make up for the total lack of interest from the majority of the worlds countries, so currently there are 12 Test playing teams and three of them would be beaten by the local village team, little Afghanistan get an invite to play in cup competitions and even they manage to beat a few of the 12, the game is a joke on the world stage maybe not as bad as American football because no countries apart from the Americans have any interest in that borefest.
India v England on 18:55 - Jan 30 with 1667 viewsWhiterockin

India v England on 18:26 - Jan 30 by shingle

Well 2 handfuls because they give test status to the likes of Ireland Bangladesh and Zimbabwe to try and make up for the total lack of interest from the majority of the worlds countries, so currently there are 12 Test playing teams and three of them would be beaten by the local village team, little Afghanistan get an invite to play in cup competitions and even they manage to beat a few of the 12, the game is a joke on the world stage maybe not as bad as American football because no countries apart from the Americans have any interest in that borefest.

Thank you for your reply. You clearly don't like cricket while many understand and enjoy the sport, that's your choice.
India v England on 20:50 - Jan 30 with 1649 viewsmax936

India v England on 18:55 - Jan 30 by Whiterockin

Thank you for your reply. You clearly don't like cricket while many understand and enjoy the sport, that's your choice.

Played it for years loved it, still played the odd gam in my mid forties even with my knackered knees

Much more entertainment in the shorter game though, I enjoy the 20/20 over the August period.

India v England on 21:58 - Jan 30 with 1632 viewsWhiterockin

India v England on 20:50 - Jan 30 by max936

Played it for years loved it, still played the odd gam in my mid forties even with my knackered knees

Much more entertainment in the shorter game though, I enjoy the 20/20 over the August period.

I have never played it but love the game and the whole vibe that goes with it. I have been lucky enough to watch us play test cricket in the Windies a couple of times and the sport is taken to another level there.
India v England on 13:45 - Jan 31 with 1572 viewsmajorraglan

India v England on 07:41 - Jan 29 by felixstowe_jack

The Indian series is in TNT sport. Far cheaper than sky.

Thanks for the heads up.
India v England on 00:27 - Feb 1 with 1515 viewsRobbie

Love my cricket , Glamorgan CCC , St Helens , TMS on Radio 4 Long Wave with Arlott and the best sport presenters on radio ever . where did Glammy come from now , awful name .

Caught a bit of chat on Radio Wales earlier , public and some media PR expert for balance .

Both sides had arguments , Terrestrial TV will now lose their heros on the 6 Nations if the WRU go to the highest earner , they probably will look at the potential cash cow bidding .

Five live Sport have lost the rights to broadcast Cricket on radio , finances first .

Talksport now cover cricket as a go to filler for airtime , nothing in their coverage , banter .

Live sports on the tele are slowly erroding away for Big Business to take over , fans gone .
IPL , Big Bash . T20 or that new 100 balls bowled format cricket nonsense .

Grew up luckily watching and seeing Sportsmen , and women , live in action in front of me .

If the WRU go with Cricket and pull the plug on tele , we are losing so many supporters .
No way will I ever subscribe to PPV Channels ever , others will of course .
[Post edited 1 Feb 0:34]
India v England on 09:37 - Feb 1 with 1475 viewsWhiterockin

Team for the second test starting tomorrow.

Zak Crawley, Ben Duckett, Ollie Pope, Joe Root, Jonny Bairstow, Ben Stokes, Ben Foakes, Rehan Ahmed, Tom Hartley, Shoaib Bashir, James Anderson.
India v England on 10:24 - Feb 4 with 1316 viewsWhiterockin

India v England on 09:37 - Feb 1 by Whiterockin

Team for the second test starting tomorrow.

Zak Crawley, Ben Duckett, Ollie Pope, Joe Root, Jonny Bairstow, Ben Stokes, Ben Foakes, Rehan Ahmed, Tom Hartley, Shoaib Bashir, James Anderson.

Run chase on 399 to win with over 2 days to go. Not many draws when Stokes is captain.
[Post edited 4 Feb 10:34]
India v England on 06:13 - Feb 5 with 1243 viewsWhiterockin

England in a hole now 194-6 at lunch.
India v England on 09:39 - Feb 5 with 1224 viewsWhiterockin

1-1 with three to go, in fairness India played well and deserved the win.
India v England on 18:03 - Feb 12 with 1031 viewsshingle

India v England on 18:55 - Jan 30 by Whiterockin

Oh i certainly understand it whilst you certainly do not, that is why you enjoy it and i think its crap, and it is even worse when it rains especially for the idiots who sit there for most of the day hoping they get something to watch.
[Post edited 12 Feb 18:06]
India v England on 18:29 - Feb 12 with 1008 viewsWhiterockin

India v England on 18:03 - Feb 12 by shingle

Oh i certainly understand it whilst you certainly do not, that is why you enjoy it and i think its crap, and it is even worse when it rains especially for the idiots who sit there for most of the day hoping they get something to watch.
[Post edited 12 Feb 18:06]

As I say, your choice.
India v England on 16:41 - Feb 18 with 751 viewsonehunglow

India v England on 18:29 - Feb 12 by Whiterockin

As I say, your choice.

At its best , cricket is the best game on the world
Arcane,anarchinistic and idiosyncratic .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

India v England on 16:32 - Feb 23 with 538 viewsmax936

Good to see Joe Root turn up today and score a Ton.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024