Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7 points last 3 games 19:10 - Feb 3 with 4627 viewsloftboy

Had we beaten Huddersfield and drawn today we would have been ecstatic.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

7 points last 3 games on 19:12 - Feb 3 with 3581 viewsdaveB

That point though so late in the game could be massive for us
7 points last 3 games on 19:13 - Feb 3 with 3555 viewsSuperhoops2808

Food for Thought by Superhoops2808 3 Feb 17:02
That's 7 points from a possible 9. That's pretty solid going and surely a sign that MC is getting this side turning the corner

And to add to his CV the first QPR manager since 1999 to beat Blackburn at Ewood Park

[drink]

Snap
7 points last 3 games on 19:14 - Feb 3 with 3550 viewsnumptydumpty

7 points last 3 games on 19:12 - Feb 3 by daveB

That point though so late in the game could be massive for us

That point could have been the difference in selling the club to Hayden and Hodge also.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

7 points last 3 games on 19:18 - Feb 3 with 3507 viewsPaddyhoops

Three poor teams. However as you say seven points and thought today was the best of them .
Bit of momentum building . Competition for places and what looks like two gems in Hodge and Hayden. Win the midfield. We win games. Let’s keep it going.
7 points last 3 games on 19:20 - Feb 3 with 3462 viewsBoston

7 points last 3 games on 19:14 - Feb 3 by numptydumpty

That point could have been the difference in selling the club to Hayden and Hodge also.

They're a bit young to have that type of dough.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

7 points last 3 games on 19:27 - Feb 3 with 3423 viewsCamberleyR

Marti now on 1.25 points a game since he got here. Carry on at that rate and that's another 20 points this season giving us 48. Enough?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

7 points last 3 games on 19:35 - Feb 3 with 3354 viewsJevlar

Given the walloping Huddersfield gave Weds today, that point is looking even better
7 points last 3 games on 20:24 - Feb 3 with 3115 viewsderbyhoop

7 points last 3 games on 19:27 - Feb 3 by CamberleyR

Marti now on 1.25 points a game since he got here. Carry on at that rate and that's another 20 points this season giving us 48. Enough?

20 points from 16 games. Repeat that and it may well be enough.
It would help to win home games. Can we have 5 of them, please.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

7 points last 3 games on 20:46 - Feb 3 with 3047 viewsWokingR

And all since Clive went on holiday.
I think we’ve found the problem
7 points last 3 games on 20:57 - Feb 3 with 3017 viewsHunterhoop

7 points last 3 games on 19:27 - Feb 3 by CamberleyR

It might be, but given it’s likely to be one of the lot on 32/33 points we have to finish above. So that’s only 15 points for them…

I think we need to aim for 50.
7 points last 3 games on 21:01 - Feb 3 with 2969 viewsderbyhoop

7 points last 3 games on 20:57 - Feb 3 by Hunterhoop

It might be, but given it’s likely to be one of the lot on 32/33 points we have to finish above. So that’s only 15 points for them…

A bit negative.
16 games to go, we should be aiming for 76 points.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

7 points last 3 games on 21:11 - Feb 3 with 2910 viewsHooparoo

Momentum is always a big thing in sport as it gives a psychological lift to the whole team. New boys have made a difference already and I’m starting to think we’ll be alright after all. Got plenty of clubs above us now looking over their shoulders so we just need to keep going one game at a time.

In Marti we trust 🫡

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

7 points last 3 games on 21:13 - Feb 3 with 2878 viewscolinallcars

Interesting next week - Blackburn home to Stoke and Huds away to Soton.
7 points last 3 games on 21:52 - Feb 3 with 2700 viewsbosh67

What's good for us and I suppose Huddersfield is that right up to about 15th/16th sides are starting to fall. We're only 5 points off about 16th. We just need some kind of consistency and try and get something out of every game. Do that and you eventually catch them.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

7 points last 3 games on 22:06 - Feb 3 with 2655 viewsMatch82

One of that collection of awful teams will get less than a point per game for the rest of this year. Couldn't tell you which. We just have to do our part.
7 points last 3 games on 16:31 - Feb 4 with 2248 viewsstevenagehoop

Mainly because we would have closed the gap on Huddersfield which drawing didn’t do

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

7 points last 3 games on 16:45 - Feb 4 with 2192 viewshantssi

7 points last 3 games on 16:31 - Feb 4 by stevenagehoop

Mainly because we would have closed the gap on Huddersfield which drawing didn’t do

Exactly, they’d have 2 points less.
Mind you, an away win at Blackburn WTF??!!
7 points last 3 games on 18:54 - Feb 4 with 2077 viewsHayesender

After we got those three wins early on at the start of Marti's reign, I convinced myself we were gonna be safe. Then reality hit and we reverted to type, so from here on in I'm just gonna take it one game at a time

Poll: Shamima Beghum

7 points last 3 games on 00:56 - Feb 5 with 1751 viewsSydneyRs

If we can get within 3 points of that group above Huddersfield we are right back in it.
7 points last 3 games on 01:16 - Feb 5 with 1728 viewsbob566

Have any of you been on the rovers forum. Their fans reckon they'll be relegated
7 points last 3 games on 02:45 - Feb 5 with 1668 viewsnix

7 points last 3 games on 01:16 - Feb 5 by bob566

Have any of you been on the rovers forum. Their fans reckon they'll be relegated

They’ve got a few problems definitely. They don’t seem to have replaced their creative outlet who was just sold (Wharton) and their top scorer may have been injured against us (Szmodics sp?), who’s scored 16 goals this season. Also they don’t seem to have those players who will just tactically foul you to break up play, like Huddersfield do, and did against us pretty successfully.

We’re both playing Stoke in the next couple of matches so that could be interesting. Blackburn is bottom of the form table so need to pull things round soon. The.next few matches are vital for us as well as them. How unlike us to beat a team that’s also struggling.
7 points last 3 games on 07:04 - Feb 5 with 1501 viewslondonscottish

7 points last 3 games on 01:16 - Feb 5 by bob566

Yes, some really interesting comments on there and from the manager about the Venkys reversing spending plans over the summer.

They're not happy about it.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

7 points last 3 games on 07:39 - Feb 5 with 1431 viewsLblock

7 points last 3 games on 07:04 - Feb 5 by londonscottish

Yes, some really interesting comments on there and from the manager about the Venkys reversing spending plans over the summer.

They're not happy about it.

Post match their manager was almost asking to be sacked

Good to see a rival in turmoil

However….. I’d be absolutely shocked if we are still in contention to stay up by the time we tick into April. I know why it happens but such a shame new additions couldn’t have been made 1st Jan.
Also, I don’t think Frey is going to be what we hoped he would; looks miles off it

The demon hope though

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

7 points last 3 games on 08:04 - Feb 5 with 1365 viewsdaveB

7 points last 3 games on 07:39 - Feb 5 by Lblock

However….. I’d be absolutely shocked if we are still in contention to stay up by the time we tick into April. I know why it happens but such a shame new additions couldn’t have been made 1st Jan.
Also, I don’t think Frey is going to be what we hoped he would; looks miles off it

The demon hope though

Hard to tell at the moment, we have a big 2 weeks coming up with Stoke and Rotherham to play, we're still in a position where a good week gets us out of it and a bad week would leave us needing snookers
7 points last 3 games on 08:27 - Feb 5 with 1298 viewsSuperhoops2808

7 points last 3 games on 07:39 - Feb 5 by Lblock

The demon hope though

So... Let me get this straight. You are judging Frey based on:

1) 30 minutes of football
2) Hardly played in an age and been training with youngsters
3) Been training with us for less than a week

Ok, well I am truly at a loss. Plenty here said he was 'miles off it' but no one actually wrote him off after 30 mins
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024