Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big Willy and hair 22:15 - Feb 9 with 930 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

This is something that has always bothered me from a young age and I understand there may be many people on this forum who may disagree with me but I thought with this issue in the news at the moment I thought I might mention it to try and create a constructive and intellectual discussion.

Of course I am talking about balding men who desperately attempt to keep hold of every last strand of hair even though it looks ridiculous.

So here’s my hypothesis;

Balding men desperately attempting to keep hold of every last strand of hair A) looks awful and B) ages them significantly.

Exhibit A: Prince William aka big willy. He’s only in his early forties, is objectively a reasonably good looking chap even though I’m not gay and he has quite a young face but looks about 55 because he’s still desperately hanging on to that back and sides only look.

If I were balding like that I’d just hack it off and go full Vin Diesel/Ross Kemp and just embrace it. It nearly always looks better than a Bobby Charlton comb over or a Steve McLaren Hair Island.

I’ve always thought it utterly ridiculous. Any baldies on here agree with me?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Big Willy and hair on 22:21 - Feb 9 with 917 viewsBoundy

As some one who is blessed with a mirror like finish on all areas of my noggin and am happy with the affect it has on my well being .I must say that the wig making industry must have come on leaps and bounds because I cannot remember the last time I had the pleasure of observing someone wearing one

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Big Willy and hair on 22:48 - Feb 9 with 901 viewsmax936

Big Willy and hair on 22:21 - Feb 9 by Boundy

As some one who is blessed with a mirror like finish on all areas of my noggin and am happy with the affect it has on my well being .I must say that the wig making industry must have come on leaps and bounds because I cannot remember the last time I had the pleasure of observing someone wearing one

Full head of hair me, with only slight signs of greying not bad for a Gentleman of my advancing years.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Big Willy and hair on 23:07 - Feb 9 with 879 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Big Willy and hair on 22:21 - Feb 9 by Boundy

That’s another point, why do some baldy men have incredibly shiny heads like a polished cue ball whilst others are non shiny like normal skin?

Big Willy and hair on 06:50 - Feb 10 with 808 viewsjackal

It's amazing to me why they bother.

Everyone can tell and it never works.

There was a bloke who came into my shop who used to colour his head with a black Sharpie pen. Needless to say he looked ridiculous.
Big Willy and hair on 07:56 - Feb 10 with 784 viewsBoundy

Big Willy and hair on 23:07 - Feb 9 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

That’s another point, why do some baldy men have incredibly shiny heads like a polished cue ball whilst others are non shiny like normal skin?

Mr Sheen ?

Big Willy and hair on 09:11 - Feb 10 with 746 viewsmax936

Big Willy and hair on 07:56 - Feb 10 by Boundy

Mr Sheen ?

Brill Cream is the kiddy so I'm told

Big Willy and hair on 10:32 - Feb 10 with 724 viewsunion_jack

I thought this thread was about the correlation between balding and the size of one’s ahem!!

Or Gueret starring in a reboot of the popular 60s musical.

But staying in thread, I wouldn’t try to hide it, I’d shave it all off and as mentioned above, embrace it.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Big Willy and hair on 10:59 - Feb 10 with 702 viewsonehunglow

A proper thread
Get rid of public hair

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Big Willy and hair on 11:41 - Feb 10 with 673 viewsKilkennyjack

Big Willy and hair on 10:59 - Feb 10 by onehunglow

A proper thread
Get rid of public hair

A fair point, well made

Beware of the Risen People

Big Willy and hair on 12:06 - Feb 10 with 671 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Perhaps Big Willy needs to keep his hair to prevent chafing when he puts the crown on?

Big Willy and hair on 13:27 - Feb 10 with 645 viewsmax936

A proper thread
Get rid of public hair

Public hair!?

Big Willy and hair on 15:00 - Feb 10 with 595 viewsBoundy

Big Willy and hair on 13:27 - Feb 10 by max936

Public hair!?

He does like to swim in the buff,so I'm told

Big Willy and hair on 16:19 - Feb 10 with 585 viewsSullutaCreturned

A proper thread
Get rid of public hair

What, everybody should shave their heads?

I think the comb over is ridiculous as is clinging onto the ever decreasing "islands" just get the clippers out.

I'm the other way around, I have a full head of hair, I could grow a proper mop but I use clippers and give my head a 1.5 all over regularly. its just easier fist thing (which is 5am for me) than coping with the midnight gorilla.
Big Willy and hair on 17:30 - Feb 10 with 570 viewsonehunglow

Big Willy and hair on 16:19 - Feb 10 by SullutaCreturned

What, everybody should shave their heads?

I think the comb over is ridiculous as is clinging onto the ever decreasing "islands" just get the clippers out.

I'm the other way around, I have a full head of hair, I could grow a proper mop but I use clippers and give my head a 1.5 all over regularly. its just easier fist thing (which is 5am for me) than coping with the midnight gorilla.

lol

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Big Willy and hair on 21:14 - Feb 11 with 450 viewsAguycalledJack

I shaved mine at the age of 23. After a wind swept night out in Swansea a mate called me Bobby Charlton 😂 I’d been fighting it but off it came after that.

If it’s going, accept it gracefully and shave it off.

No one wants to look like the fella from the Panama advert.
Big Willy and hair on 15:07 - Feb 12 with 356 viewsKilkennyjack

Big Willy and hair on 21:14 - Feb 11 by AguycalledJack

I shaved mine at the age of 23. After a wind swept night out in Swansea a mate called me Bobby Charlton 😂 I’d been fighting it but off it came after that.

If it’s going, accept it gracefully and shave it off.

No one wants to look like the fella from the Panama advert.

Wise words.

Beware of the Risen People

Big Willy and hair on 16:15 - Feb 12 with 345 viewsDr_Winston

Big Willy and hair on 23:07 - Feb 9 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Some get the Bic razor out and go right down to the skin. Others (like me) are happy just going as close as possible with the clippers. Stubble prevents shine.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024