Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) 17:02 - Feb 10 with 1112 viewsSwans9

In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) on 17:53 - Feb 10 with 1054 viewsRhonddaSwans

Enjoy the rest of your holiday mate!

Drink a few sangria's tonight to celebrate 🥂

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) on 18:41 - Feb 10 with 1008 viewsKeithHaynes

Get on the Victoria Malaga beers mate. Exceptional.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) on 18:58 - Feb 10 with 996 viewsTogg

In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) on 18:41 - Feb 10 by KeithHaynes

Nah... Alhambra and Mahou far nicer 🍻🍺
In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) on 20:01 - Feb 10 with 944 viewsAnotherJohn

Last time I was in Benidorm and watching the Swans in the bars was 2015. During my visit we drew 2-2 at Chelsea (when arguably we should have won), and then beat Newcastle 2-0. at home I still remember the Geordies in the bar looking gutted. If you remember, Ayew and Gomis looked the bee's knees at the start of that season. Sadly our form dipped thereafter and, although we had a reasonable finish under Monk, I think his time in charge was the turning point when things started to go wrong.
In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) on 20:14 - Feb 10 with 915 viewsKeithHaynes

In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) on 20:01 - Feb 10 by AnotherJohn

Last time I was in Benidorm and watching the Swans in the bars was 2015. During my visit we drew 2-2 at Chelsea (when arguably we should have won), and then beat Newcastle 2-0. at home I still remember the Geordies in the bar looking gutted. If you remember, Ayew and Gomis looked the bee's knees at the start of that season. Sadly our form dipped thereafter and, although we had a reasonable finish under Monk, I think his time in charge was the turning point when things started to go wrong.

Ruined us.

In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) on 21:41 - Feb 10 with 857 viewsKeithHaynes

In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) on 18:58 - Feb 10 by Togg

No …. !

In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) on 16:53 - Feb 11 with 646 viewsdna

In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) on 18:41 - Feb 10 by KeithHaynes

660ml in Morrisons £2.50 and 4 for the price of 3 (£7.50) - around £1.85 a pint, very drinkable
In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) on 17:51 - Feb 11 with 618 views1983

In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) on 16:53 - Feb 11 by dna

660ml in Morrisons £2.50 and 4 for the price of 3 (£7.50) - around £1.85 a pint, very drinkable

Benidorm! my favourite sh1thole
Where else in the world can you play bingo and watch a lesbian show ?

Login to get fewer ads

In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) on 18:29 - Feb 11 with 593 viewsmax936

In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) on 18:58 - Feb 10 by Togg

Mahou is appalling stuff, ain't seen the other stuff

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) on 18:35 - Feb 11 with 581 viewsmax936

In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) on 16:53 - Feb 11 by dna

What is it a lager or an actual beer?

Prefer the Real Ales myself in a bottle is ok as well, will drink Madri, San Miguel, Moretti or Peroni. etc.
Don't mind a Guinness either

In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) on 18:37 - Feb 11 with 574 viewsWhiterockin

In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) on 18:35 - Feb 11 by max936

What is it a lager or an actual beer?

Prefer the Real Ales myself in a bottle is ok as well, will drink Madri, San Miguel, Moretti or Peroni. etc.
Don't mind a Guinness either

Staropramen is my take home beer/larger of the moment.
In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) on 18:47 - Feb 11 with 555 viewsdna

In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) on 18:37 - Feb 11 by Whiterockin

Victoria Malaga is a lager

Staropramen is my favourite too, same deal in MORRISONS, £2.50 a 660ml bottle and 4 for 3
In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) (n/t) on 18:49 - Feb 11 with 553 viewsmax936

In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) on 18:47 - Feb 11 by dna

Staropramen is my favourite too, same deal in MORRISONS, £2.50 a 660ml bottle and 4 for 3

Get some of this Ale stocked, lovely flavour to it, but it is strong stuff

https://staustellbrewery.co.uk/our-beers/proper-job/
[Post edited 11 Feb 18:50]

In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) (n/t) on 18:49 - Feb 11 with 553 viewsmax936

I bought 24 bottles of Butcombe's IPA offering's 8 each of 3 different IPA's.
[Post edited 11 Feb 18:52]

not sure what happened with these multiple empty posts, fat fingers maybe
[Post edited 11 Feb 19:00]

In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) (n/t) on 18:51 - Feb 11 with 537 viewsWhiterockin

Looks like Max has had a couple
In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) on 18:55 - Feb 11 with 525 viewsEagleEye

In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) on 18:37 - Feb 11 by Whiterockin

Nice drop but you have to go abroad to get the proper stuff these days. It is brewed in this country now & it’s just not the same
In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) (n/t) on 19:03 - Feb 11 with 499 viewsmax936

In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) (n/t) on 18:51 - Feb 11 by Whiterockin

Looks like Max has had a couple

Haven't touched a drop today Whitey, never drink when there's work the next day, I'm a mobile loan worker so no way would I drink.

In benidorm great result he'll finish cullen (n/t) on 19:35 - Feb 11 with 460 viewsKeithHaynes

Victoria Malaga is a malta de cebada, a beer made from barley malt & rice 👍
It’s described as a lager / beer. Carling it ain’t 😂

This post has been edited by an administrator

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024