Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye 04:19 - Feb 13 with 1757 viewsmangohilljack

Anybody see that anti vaxxer shouting at Rishi, obviously got all his misinformation from oddballs on YouTube who want you to subscribe.

No neither did I!!

This is the reality, those that 'did the right thing' 'saved grandma', thousands been left to rot without a care in the world from anyone.

It's time to have the inquiry and find out the real truth and provide the support for those who haven't been so fortunate as some.

Another so called conspiracy theory that is turning out to be factual

Oh and surprise surprise a compensation package already in place. safe and effective see

[Post edited 13 Feb 4:25]
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 07:43 - Feb 13 with 1344 viewsScotia

He's got postural orthostaic tachycardia syndrome. I feel very sorry for him.

But there is nothing to link it to the vaccine in his case - John Watt is quite well known for not answering that question when asked. In fact he paid for a private Cardiologist who said "could have been a result of viral infection"

It's far more common after Covid 19 infection infection and actually very rare after vaccination but it is a potential side effect.

From here:-

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2800964#:~:text=After%20vaccin

"The researchers also conducted a separate analysis of 12 460 patients with confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection, none of whom had received a COVID-19 vaccine within 90 days before or after their diagnosis. A total of 1004 POTS-related diagnoses were made in this group, 605 of them after having COVID-19, making the odds of a POTS-related diagnosis after SARS-CoV-2 infection more than 5 times greater than after COVID-19 vaccination, the authors reported."

Another conspiracy theorist cherry picking "facts".
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 08:09 - Feb 13 with 1337 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Vaccines saves 100,000s of deaths in the covoid outbreak and allowed things to get back to normal.

A very simple fact.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 08:40 - Feb 13 with 1315 viewsonehunglow

Million# of lives saved
Sickening shyte

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 08:47 - Feb 13 with 1313 viewsmangohilljack

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 07:43 - Feb 13 by Scotia

He's got postural orthostaic tachycardia syndrome. I feel very sorry for him.

But there is nothing to link it to the vaccine in his case - John Watt is quite well known for not answering that question when asked. In fact he paid for a private Cardiologist who said "could have been a result of viral infection"

It's far more common after Covid 19 infection infection and actually very rare after vaccination but it is a potential side effect.

From here:-

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2800964#:~:text=After%20vaccin

"The researchers also conducted a separate analysis of 12 460 patients with confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection, none of whom had received a COVID-19 vaccine within 90 days before or after their diagnosis. A total of 1004 POTS-related diagnoses were made in this group, 605 of them after having COVID-19, making the odds of a POTS-related diagnosis after SARS-CoV-2 infection more than 5 times greater than after COVID-19 vaccination, the authors reported."

Another conspiracy theorist cherry picking "facts".

It's a vaccine injury, nothing more nothing less. Of course the medical team will try and palm it off on the rona or something else.
The one thing that all these vaccine injured have in common is the fact that they have had the vaccine.

Can you show me anyone that has suffered these conditions who had the rona but didn't get the vaccine?

You can keep denying it and making up excuses, but as time goes on and the numbers grow there will be nowhere to hide.

As a wise old fella once said, the truth will always out itself
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 08:50 - Feb 13 with 1311 viewsmangohilljack

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 08:09 - Feb 13 by felixstowe_jack

Vaccines saves 100,000s of deaths in the covoid outbreak and allowed things to get back to normal.

A very simple fact.

It's only a fact if you can prove it to be a fact

I won't hold my breath.
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 08:51 - Feb 13 with 1309 viewsmangohilljack

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 08:40 - Feb 13 by onehunglow

Million# of lives saved
Sickening shyte

Utter nonsense, the truth is starting to come out now.

No getting away from it
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 09:01 - Feb 13 with 1301 viewsScotia

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 08:47 - Feb 13 by mangohilljack

It's a vaccine injury, nothing more nothing less. Of course the medical team will try and palm it off on the rona or something else.
The one thing that all these vaccine injured have in common is the fact that they have had the vaccine.

Can you show me anyone that has suffered these conditions who had the rona but didn't get the vaccine?

You can keep denying it and making up excuses, but as time goes on and the numbers grow there will be nowhere to hide.

As a wise old fella once said, the truth will always out itself

It was John Watt's own, privately hired, cardiologist that claimed that.

Yes I can show you AGAIN...

Not MSM - actual science.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s44161-022-00194-7

There are plenty more where that came from.

The truth is out, if you want to believe it.
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 09:16 - Feb 13 with 1287 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Are we going to get threads like this every time an overweight middle aged man gets heart problems?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Login to get fewer ads

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 09:20 - Feb 13 with 1284 viewsmangohilljack

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 09:01 - Feb 13 by Scotia

It was John Watt's own, privately hired, cardiologist that claimed that.

Yes I can show you AGAIN...

Not MSM - actual science.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s44161-022-00194-7

There are plenty more where that came from.

The truth is out, if you want to believe it.

Yes course he did, he looks happy with the outcome wouldn't you say?
Him and the other vaccine injured in that small crowd.

Of course we could have that independent inquiry and put all this to bed couldn't we.
Surely there is nothing to hide
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 09:21 - Feb 13 with 1282 viewsKeithHaynes

I don’t see any truth coming out from anywhere, just conspiracy theories and nonsense from all and sundry. Live your life,,look after those close to you and concentrate on what matters. Don’t try and control the world and it’s bizarre indent.

Stand alongside those who stand alongside you. You will be surprised how far simpler life can be.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 09:40 - Feb 13 with 1253 viewsWhiterockin

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 09:21 - Feb 13 by KeithHaynes

I don’t see any truth coming out from anywhere, just conspiracy theories and nonsense from all and sundry. Live your life,,look after those close to you and concentrate on what matters. Don’t try and control the world and it’s bizarre indent.

Stand alongside those who stand alongside you. You will be surprised how far simpler life can be.

This post has been edited by an administrator

This is exactly right. How many are more concerned about what is happening in the outside world and searching the internet for opinions to back up theirs, than looking after family and friends. Look after your own first and go from there, life is so much better.
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 09:43 - Feb 13 with 1248 viewsGwyn737

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 09:16 - Feb 13 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Are we going to get threads like this every time an overweight middle aged man gets heart problems?

It’s becoming boring, isn’t it?
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 12:23 - Feb 13 with 1127 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 09:43 - Feb 13 by Gwyn737

Unemployed man sits on his arse all day smoking forty a day and knocking back the white lightning. Starts getting chest pains…“iT muSt bE THe vacCine”

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 20:28 - Feb 13 with 981 viewsSullutaCreturned

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 09:43 - Feb 13 by Gwyn737

I did a post but then stopped, its pointless because these people think they know better.

To them 2+2= 56 and they can prove it.
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 08:31 - Feb 14 with 862 viewsAnotherJohn

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 20:28 - Feb 13 by SullutaCreturned

I did a post but then stopped, its pointless because these people think they know better.

To them 2+2= 56 and they can prove it.

I guess you could add that there is a kind of "triangulation" here, because certain people have extreme views on multiple issues. It isn't a case of just being wrong about one thing.
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 09:21 - Feb 14 with 830 viewsWhiterockin

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 08:31 - Feb 14 by AnotherJohn

I guess you could add that there is a kind of "triangulation" here, because certain people have extreme views on multiple issues. It isn't a case of just being wrong about one thing.

Is it really their opinion or are they just WUMs succeeding in getting bites.
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 03:53 - Feb 15 with 690 viewsmangohilljack

So because some opinions differ to yours they are extreme ? Are you serious 🧐

By the way I see no evidence posted to show that these ’extreme’ views are wrong
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 03:55 - Feb 15 with 689 viewsmangohilljack

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 09:21 - Feb 14 by Whiterockin

Is it really their opinion or are they just WUMs succeeding in getting bites.

Absolutely no time or inclination to be a WUM !! It appears that the days of constructive debate are long gone for some.
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 07:59 - Feb 15 with 657 viewsGwyn737

It’s an important point.

Conspiracy theorists tend not to keep to just one idea.

If you believe the anti-vax nonsense you’re also likely to keep your tin foil hat on in regards to Russia etc.
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 09:00 - Feb 15 with 636 viewsScotia

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 07:59 - Feb 15 by Gwyn737

It’s an important point.

Conspiracy theorists tend not to keep to just one idea.

If you believe the anti-vax nonsense you’re also likely to keep your tin foil hat on in regards to Russia etc.

This is what I find baffling.

It's almost as if they live in a world where nothing, despite what the evidence shows, is real. Because even that evidence isn't real.

This seems to come together in QANON. It must be really hard work beliving this nonsense.
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 09:05 - Feb 15 with 634 viewsWhiterockin

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 09:00 - Feb 15 by Scotia

It's almost as if they live in a world where nothing, despite what the evidence shows, is real. Because even that evidence isn't real.

This seems to come together in QANON. It must be really hard work beliving this nonsense.

The internet is a weird and wonderful place. If you look hard enough you can find something to backup any crackpot idea, the problem is some believe it.
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 09:21 - Feb 15 with 628 viewsmangohilljack

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 09:00 - Feb 15 by Scotia

Wouldn't believe any of that QAnon rubbish to be honest.
Maybe if you took your blinkers off you'd start to understand why people are questioning things.

Answer me a question:
Do you believe the government are truthful in what they tell us and they have our best interests at heart?
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 09:26 - Feb 15 with 626 viewsmangohilljack

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 09:05 - Feb 15 by Whiterockin

The internet is a weird and wonderful place. If you look hard enough you can find something to backup any crackpot idea, the problem is some believe it.

The real problem is and you will find out at some stage, is the government tell you ONLY what they want you to hear.

Anything outside of their narrative and rather than address and have constructive debates they will censor you, freeze your bank account or in some cases cancel you.

When the digital ID/Currency comes along we can kiss goodbye to any freedoms we thought we had and the above statement will be a regular occurrence
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 09:50 - Feb 15 with 618 viewsScotia

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 09:21 - Feb 15 by mangohilljack

Wouldn't believe any of that QAnon rubbish to be honest.
Maybe if you took your blinkers off you'd start to understand why people are questioning things.

Answer me a question:
Do you believe the government are truthful in what they tell us and they have our best interests at heart?

No.
Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 11:48 - Feb 15 with 587 viewsmangohilljack

Rishi Sunak - Look me in the eye on 09:50 - Feb 15 by Scotia

No.

Well that is a good start
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024