Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rainbow football today. 14:18 - Feb 17 with 1605 viewsReslovenSwan1

The club said this.

"We are using the Rainbow Ball for today's match.
For every goal scored with the Rainbow Ball, PUMA will donate to an LGBTQ+ Fans for Diversity Fund."

I suspect a significant majority of fans might be less that fully enthusiastic. Many comments on the Facebook page hoping for a 0-0.

Time to walk on eggshells i guess.

[Post edited 17 Feb 14:20]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Rainbow football today. on 20:28 - Feb 17 with 495 viewsonehunglow

Rainbow football today. on 20:22 - Feb 17 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

A lot of people have been killed because they are homosexual though. It’s rare in the western world thankfully we have made good progress but in places like Gaza with those lovely hamas chaps or the wonderfully modern and progressive nation of Iran being gay is as good as a death sentence.

One in eight men will bet prostate.
Cancer still kills whether hetero or homosexual.
Ergo,it’s a bigger killer

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Rainbow football today. on 20:56 - Feb 17 with 464 viewsBoundy

Rainbow football today. on 18:23 - Feb 17 by KeithHaynes

I don’t think a woke agenda has anything to do with being gay.

neither has playing football , like many I couldn't care less whose s++++++g who

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Rainbow football today. on 21:25 - Feb 17 with 428 viewsBillyChong

Who cares. It’s a football. Puma pay for the ball, puma donate.

The club are a farce at the moment. Don’t get distracted by the little things.

Why aren’t people jumping up and down about the yanks never sticking to their promise about funding artificial pitches in the local area? That is more relevant to the locality and club.
Rainbow football today. on 21:51 - Feb 17 with 402 viewsReslovenSwan1

Rainbow football today. on 21:25 - Feb 17 by BillyChong

Who cares. It’s a football. Puma pay for the ball, puma donate.

The club are a farce at the moment. Don’t get distracted by the little things.

Why aren’t people jumping up and down about the yanks never sticking to their promise about funding artificial pitches in the local area? That is more relevant to the locality and club.

Is this true.? It would not be the 'Yanks' but the club in general run by the Chairman in association presumably with the Trust (who are committed apparently to the development and existence of a professional team in Swansea) and the Council who agreed the deal.

I recall someone outlining where they might have been built. The Rainbow narrative is everywhere and almost "sublimable" a bit like propaganda.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Rainbow football today. on 22:01 - Feb 17 with 389 viewsSullutaCreturned

Rainbow football today. on 20:28 - Feb 17 by onehunglow

One in eight men will bet prostate.
Cancer still kills whether hetero or homosexual.
Ergo,it’s a bigger killer

Cancer is a thing close to home for me, my sister having died of it last August. Yes it's a killer but even so being LGBTQ+ is still something that gets peole persecuted and we can't ignore something because it's lower down on the list, can we?

Maybe we should stop investigating if any LGBTQ+ people get assaulted or murdered because there's fewer of them so it's less important? I'm sire everybody would agree that's a very silly idea?

That we have to have initiatives like this in this day and age is the real problem, people are people (good song) but why can't we live and let live?

And on that, why did this have to have a thread? What triggered people?
Rainbow football today. on 08:56 - Feb 18 with 269 viewsQJumpingJack

Going back to the original poster, a bit more context is needed.

This is the official press release from the EFL four days ago:

https://www.efl.com/news/2024/february/14/efl-and-puma-team-up-to-launch-footbal
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024