Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aberdare boys chucked out 13:52 - Feb 19 with 2097 viewsbuilthjack

I dont know the details, but i heard on Saturday that a few elderly Aberdare boys were thrown out of the stadium for sipping from a little hip flask, something they have always done.
Perhaps someone knows more ? This was in the South

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Aberdare boys chucked out on 14:19 - Feb 19 with 2032 viewsScotia

That's correct.
Aberdare boys chucked out on 15:36 - Feb 19 with 1925 viewsBoundy

The way things are heading , we'll all need a swift sip to continue watching us. Pity if its true ,no harm being down except a loss of income to the Club and these have been supporting the Club for years .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Aberdare boys chucked out on 15:51 - Feb 19 with 1880 viewsonehunglow

Were any from Cwmdare

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Aberdare boys chucked out on 16:12 - Feb 19 with 1861 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

With things like this that is technically against the rules but doesn’t really harm anyone surely just a warning would suffice?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Aberdare boys chucked out on 16:22 - Feb 19 with 1847 viewsScotia

Aberdare boys chucked out on 16:12 - Feb 19 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

With things like this that is technically against the rules but doesn’t really harm anyone surely just a warning would suffice?

As I understand it they were seen on CCTV not by a steward, I suspect a steward would have given a warning.
Aberdare boys chucked out on 17:28 - Feb 19 with 1762 viewsswancity

Aberdare boys chucked out on 15:36 - Feb 19 by Boundy

The way things are heading , we'll all need a swift sip to continue watching us. Pity if its true ,no harm being down except a loss of income to the Club and these have been supporting the Club for years .

No harm being done? Apart from it being illegal and against EFL rules that is. As innocent as it may seem it’s illegal in fact.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Aberdare boys chucked out on 18:10 - Feb 19 with 1706 viewsBoundy

Aberdare boys chucked out on 17:28 - Feb 19 by swancity

No harm being done? Apart from it being illegal and against EFL rules that is. As innocent as it may seem it’s illegal in fact.

Using common-sense sometimes supersedes rules

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Aberdare boys chucked out on 18:27 - Feb 19 with 1668 viewsonehunglow

Aberdare boys chucked out on 18:10 - Feb 19 by Boundy

Using common-sense sometimes supersedes rules

These “ hard” boys then?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Aberdare boys chucked out on 18:45 - Feb 19 with 1656 viewsEagleEye

All sounds quite pathetic. The club needs all the fans it can get just now & actions like this can cause long term damage if those fans are lost
Aberdare boys chucked out on 20:50 - Feb 19 with 1497 viewsunion_jack

Lots of comments here but no real substance to the story. Were they warned previously? Were they rowdy? Or was it just spotted and they were ejected? I’d be surprised if that were the case.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Aberdare boys chucked out on 21:40 - Feb 19 with 1425 viewsScotia

Aberdare boys chucked out on 20:50 - Feb 19 by union_jack

Lots of comments here but no real substance to the story. Were they warned previously? Were they rowdy? Or was it just spotted and they were ejected? I’d be surprised if that were the case.

From what I've heard, and it is honestly a reliable person. They were spotted drinking from a hip flask on CCTV by club hierarchy or the police. I don't think they were warned or rowdy and it was a decision made at a high level.

There's zero tolerance to alcohol in the stands and they were ejected. It's a bit of a shame but it would have been the same if it were a 18 year old with a pint or smoking a cigarette.
Aberdare boys chucked out on 00:23 - Feb 20 with 1319 viewsKeithHaynes

Aberdare boys chucked out on 21:40 - Feb 19 by Scotia

From what I've heard, and it is honestly a reliable person. They were spotted drinking from a hip flask on CCTV by club hierarchy or the police. I don't think they were warned or rowdy and it was a decision made at a high level.

There's zero tolerance to alcohol in the stands and they were ejected. It's a bit of a shame but it would have been the same if it were a 18 year old with a pint or smoking a cigarette.

Just ejected hopefully, these fans are the bedrock.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Aberdare boys chucked out on 07:38 - Feb 20 with 1218 viewssw02sea

I think they should make hip flasks obligatory. It helps numb the pain of watching our defending.
Aberdare boys chucked out on 08:21 - Feb 20 with 1177 viewsJackReacherRound

Wow that's so pathetic. The club has just become anti fan. You have only got to watch the stewards in the north west corner to see how draconian it is.
AS others have said above we need all the fans we can get.
Aberdare boys chucked out on 09:42 - Feb 20 with 1101 viewsjack247

To be fair, is this a club decision or are they just following EFL rules?

It does sound petty and you’d think taking the flask off them would have been enough, but is the club liable for fines if they don’t follow protocol here?
Aberdare boys chucked out on 10:12 - Feb 20 with 1069 viewspete

with the drop in attendances and the way things are going wont need cctv as it will be a steward to a fan ,
Aberdare boys chucked out on 10:57 - Feb 20 with 1022 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Every other person around me is vaping for 90 minutes and nothing is ever done about it.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Aberdare boys chucked out on 15:30 - Feb 20 with 822 viewsPlankton

Hip Flasks should be MANDATORY right now.
Aberdare boys chucked out on 15:36 - Feb 20 with 812 viewsKeithHaynes

Aberdare boys chucked out on 10:57 - Feb 20 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Every other person around me is vaping for 90 minutes and nothing is ever done about it.

Covert vaping is an art form.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Aberdare boys chucked out on 18:54 - Feb 20 with 655 viewsunion_jack

Aberdare boys chucked out on 15:36 - Feb 20 by KeithHaynes

Covert vaping is an art form.

Every time I look across the bay i see someone vaping in the steel works. They can’t hide it that well😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024