Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pathetic Wales on line 15:05 - Mar 10 with 2660 viewsKeithHaynes

Nothing on today’s game.
Six Cardiff City reports.
They really are a lame collection of fools.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Pathetic Wales on line on 15:15 - Mar 10 with 2220 viewsunion_jack

In this case I’m rather pleased we don’t get a mention.

You’re right though, a very shameless, one sided rag.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Pathetic Wales on line on 16:28 - Mar 10 with 2097 viewsbennytheblue

Seems fair…..
Pathetic Wales on line on 18:24 - Mar 10 with 1993 viewsheatwave

The saying if you've got nothing good to say. Say F All.
Which after today's performance would be an apt headline.
Pathetic Wales on line on 19:46 - Mar 10 with 1922 viewsKeithHaynes

And at nearly 8pm not even a mention.
It’s meant to be a service to the people of the country.

It’s disgusting.

Pathetic Wales on line on 19:51 - Mar 10 with 1902 viewsowainglyndwr

Just abandon it , anything Cardiff oriented
Pathetic Wales on line on 20:14 - Mar 10 with 1846 viewsbennytheblue

Pathetic Wales on line on 19:51 - Mar 10 by owainglyndwr

Just abandon it , anything Cardiff oriented

Can’t really avoid it living in Wales, but don’t fret we feel the same, in trying to escape the clutches of the insane welshness agenda they are trying to inflict on us all….
Pathetic Wales on line on 07:11 - Mar 11 with 1690 viewsEagleEye

Pathetic Wales on line on 20:14 - Mar 10 by bennytheblue

Can’t really avoid it living in Wales, but don’t fret we feel the same, in trying to escape the clutches of the insane welshness agenda they are trying to inflict on us all….

Very true that bennyboy. WoL a true Welsh Labour thoroughbred just like BBC Wales. It must be tough for you having to put up with all those second rate politicians voted in from the arse end of nowhere who instantly forget their roots & pledge their allegiance to the development of the ‘Bay’ & the capital city. How does that song go … “the working class can kiss …” … amazing that the rest of Wales puts up with it & keeps voting for it
Pathetic Wales on line on 08:45 - Mar 11 with 1619 viewsbennytheblue

Pathetic Wales on line on 07:11 - Mar 11 by EagleEye

Very true that bennyboy. WoL a true Welsh Labour thoroughbred just like BBC Wales. It must be tough for you having to put up with all those second rate politicians voted in from the arse end of nowhere who instantly forget their roots & pledge their allegiance to the development of the ‘Bay’ & the capital city. How does that song go … “the working class can kiss …” … amazing that the rest of Wales puts up with it & keeps voting for it

And to think they want to expand the rats nest down the bay? My old man was right when he said the last thing we need in Wales is another load of politicians….just look where it’s got us? In bed with Plaid Cymru ffs….shame you lot didn’t get your way when you were literally begging for the Senedd to be in swansea, we still got it despite voting against it. Cardiff is so different to the rest of Wales these days it makes the over welshness stuff seem ridiculous. Off to watch the Cymru in the playoff this month eh? Ffs
Login to get fewer ads

Pathetic Wales on line on 13:52 - Mar 11 with 1472 viewsEagleEye

Pathetic Wales on line on 08:45 - Mar 11 by bennytheblue

And to think they want to expand the rats nest down the bay? My old man was right when he said the last thing we need in Wales is another load of politicians….just look where it’s got us? In bed with Plaid Cymru ffs….shame you lot didn’t get your way when you were literally begging for the Senedd to be in swansea, we still got it despite voting against it. Cardiff is so different to the rest of Wales these days it makes the over welshness stuff seem ridiculous. Off to watch the Cymru in the playoff this month eh? Ffs

Well you have done alright out of the rats nest at the expense of the rest of the country.

Stopped watching Wales after the Hughes era tbh, though my last match was in Lille v Belgium Euro 96. Too many of the Yes Cymru lot on the bandwagon now. I’ll still watch on tv though.

As for the extra AMs don’t get me started … ffs
[Post edited 11 Mar 14:33]
Pathetic Wales on line on 18:30 - Mar 11 with 1363 viewsjohnlangy

I have stopped looking at this pathetic website but just now out of curiosity I looked just to see how balanced it was between the two clubs.

There are nine sections reporting on Cardiff, two on the Swans and one talking about Joe Rodon possibly going to Leeds in the Summer.

Beyond a joke. Simple Cardiff City bias.
Pathetic Wales on line on 18:38 - Mar 11 with 1351 viewsReslovenSwan1

Pathetic Wales on line on 13:52 - Mar 11 by EagleEye

Well you have done alright out of the rats nest at the expense of the rest of the country.

Stopped watching Wales after the Hughes era tbh, though my last match was in Lille v Belgium Euro 96. Too many of the Yes Cymru lot on the bandwagon now. I’ll still watch on tv though.

As for the extra AMs don’t get me started … ffs
[Post edited 11 Mar 14:33]

You are perhaps another half arsed Welshman that is confused of his own nationality. Welsh or English in this case. I have no such issues. The glory of 96 was of course England's heroic SF. (Footballs coming home and all that ) Lille was 2016 5 tournaments later in 2016. Wales also crash out in the semi final.

I can see the happiness in you for 1996 but the Welsh one was 20 years later. It took 600 years to get a Sennedd. Cymru am byth.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Pathetic Wales on line on 18:46 - Mar 11 with 1333 viewsjohnlangy

Just for fun I just sent an email to Jon Doel. It won't achieve anything, They're beyond embarrassment but I did it anyway
Pathetic Wales on line on 18:54 - Mar 11 with 1324 viewsReslovenSwan1

I regularly follow the woL and support it as the national rag. I do not accept a bias but must accept recently coverage has fallen off a cliff regarding Swansea city. I assumed it was sickness of the reporter but it looks like a long term trend,. The second city syndrome of Swansea fans may not have helped.

Pathetic Wales on line on 20:32 - Mar 11 with 1284 viewsonehunglow

Pathetic Wales on line on 18:38 - Mar 11 by ReslovenSwan1

You are perhaps another half arsed Welshman that is confused of his own nationality. Welsh or English in this case. I have no such issues. The glory of 96 was of course England's heroic SF. (Footballs coming home and all that ) Lille was 2016 5 tournaments later in 2016. Wales also crash out in the semi final.

I can see the happiness in you for 1996 but the Welsh one was 20 years later. It took 600 years to get a Sennedd. Cymru am byth.

On the other hand a more urbane citizen of the wider world instead of one choked in a dark narrow valley

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Pathetic Wales on line on 23:31 - Mar 11 with 1217 viewsKeithHaynes

Pathetic Wales on line on 18:54 - Mar 11 by ReslovenSwan1

I regularly follow the woL and support it as the national rag. I do not accept a bias but must accept recently coverage has fallen off a cliff regarding Swansea city. I assumed it was sickness of the reporter but it looks like a long term trend,. The second city syndrome of Swansea fans may not have helped.

They had no coverage of our game on Sunday.
That’s the issue.

Pathetic Wales on line on 00:08 - Mar 12 with 1202 viewsEagleEye

Pathetic Wales on line on 18:38 - Mar 11 by ReslovenSwan1

Oops a typo by me of course I meant 2016. No need for the insults, you do not know me. Commenting on the shambles in Cardiff bay does not make me any less Welsh than you. No confusion here, you really do have issues that much is clear for all to see
Pathetic Wales on line on 01:13 - Mar 12 with 1187 viewsRobbie

Vaughn Gethin is being taken to the cleaners by reporting WOL press , good news .

Another WAG / Senydd AM backtracking on his lies , show your reports in full , easy it will all of course be logged and put in writing , hard copies , etc , sorry all on my phone .

Politicians , got to despair at them .
Pathetic Wales on line on 09:25 - Mar 12 with 1090 viewsonehunglow

Pathetic Wales on line on 00:08 - Mar 12 by EagleEye

Oops a typo by me of course I meant 2016. No need for the insults, you do not know me. Commenting on the shambles in Cardiff bay does not make me any less Welsh than you. No confusion here, you really do have issues that much is clear for all to see

Narrow Valley,narrow mind
My experience of valley people is that they weren’t keen on Jacks ( Swansea people)
It might be different these days but I can’t remember many nights down the Rank without a fight with them,though he Turks were worse .

Pathetic Wales on line on 10:02 - Mar 12 with 1062 viewsEagleEye

Pathetic Wales on line on 09:25 - Mar 12 by onehunglow

My experience of valley people is that they weren’t keen on Jacks ( Swansea people)
It might be different these days but I can’t remember many nights down the Rank without a fight with them,though he Turks were worse .

I think that’s probably how it seemed & that certainly did happen in my younger days too. Over the years I have met & travelled to many away matches with valley boys from all over. Neath valley, Swansea valley, Llanelli, Kidwelly , Carmarthen, Aberdare especially, Mountain Ash, Merthyr & west Walians all have been a good craic & loyal Swans supporters for many years. I think this particular person is just a bit parochial, bitter & twisted with a very strange outlook & obtuse views of the real world outside of his patch.
Pathetic Wales on line on 10:28 - Mar 12 with 1034 viewsonehunglow

Pathetic Wales on line on 10:02 - Mar 12 by EagleEye

I think that’s probably how it seemed & that certainly did happen in my younger days too. Over the years I have met & travelled to many away matches with valley boys from all over. Neath valley, Swansea valley, Llanelli, Kidwelly , Carmarthen, Aberdare especially, Mountain Ash, Merthyr & west Walians all have been a good craic & loyal Swans supporters for many years. I think this particular person is just a bit parochial, bitter & twisted with a very strange outlook & obtuse views of the real world outside of his patch.

Truly great response
I’ve been away for 48 yrs( this month)
It’s nice to read that
Times were different as Swansea was ( to me) more a focal point for the whole of south west Wales,as it should be.
Sadly, its pre eminence has diminished and it’s a shell of what it was .
It still lives within my heart though and always will.
Bluddy Jacks !

Pathetic Wales on line on 10:31 - Mar 12 with 1026 viewsWhiterockin

Pathetic Wales on line on 10:02 - Mar 12 by EagleEye

I think you might find that there are those who travel, meet others and are prepared to broaden their outlook in the modern world we now live in. Then there are others who no matter what will revert back to form and never change. Its quite sad really.
Pathetic Wales on line on 13:24 - Mar 12 with 961 viewslifelong

Pathetic Wales on line on 09:25 - Mar 12 by onehunglow

I have close family in the Swansea Valley and I have been married for 49 years to a ‘Turk’ lady.👍
Pathetic Wales on line on 13:33 - Mar 12 with 954 viewsonehunglow

Pathetic Wales on line on 10:31 - Mar 12 by Whiterockin

I think you might find that there are those who travel, meet others and are prepared to broaden their outlook in the modern world we now live in. Then there are others who no matter what will revert back to form and never change. Its quite sad really.

Don’t feel sad
Two out of three ain’t bad

Pathetic Wales on line on 13:53 - Mar 12 with 942 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Anglophiles forum divas are out in force of this thread denigration Wales and the Welsh who live outside greater Swansea. Second city syndrome is alive and well. Unionist flag wavers have the biggest disgust of Cardiff and anything vaguely related to the place.

OHL trashes the beautiful Neath valley again from England's gun crime hotbed. WoL has upto now been balanced between Swans and Cardiff but I must admit their standards have fallen alarmingly recently.

Pathetic Wales on line on 14:09 - Mar 12 with 916 viewsonehunglow

Pathetic Wales on line on 13:53 - Mar 12 by ReslovenSwan1

The Anglophiles forum divas are out in force of this thread denigration Wales and the Welsh who live outside greater Swansea. Second city syndrome is alive and well. Unionist flag wavers have the biggest disgust of Cardiff and anything vaguely related to the place.

OHL trashes the beautiful Neath valley again from England's gun crime hotbed. WoL has upto now been balanced between Swans and Cardiff but I must admit their standards have fallen alarmingly recently.

Did I spectify Neath valley ?
You said you don’t do abuse”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024