Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff fans are hilarious 19:11 - Mar 17 with 4589 viewsKeithHaynes

Infatuation, commiserations, let’s tell the world we are has unhappy as can be 😂

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?460642-Prediction-v-Swansea-%93Fathers-of-

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 19:42 - Mar 17 with 3178 viewsbennytheblue

Did think that would have been better saved until after the event, we all knew it could go pear shaped and bulut made sure of that eh. Amazing the stat on that thread that bulut is the first ccfc manager for both Derby games in a season since Dave jones. Says it all.
Cardiff fans are hilarious on 20:08 - Mar 17 with 3126 viewsswan_si

No mention of the concourse. Phew, got away with that one. 🤔😂😂
Cardiff fans are hilarious on 20:09 - Mar 17 with 3121 viewsBoundy

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 19:42 - Mar 17 by bennytheblue

Did think that would have been better saved until after the event, we all knew it could go pear shaped and bulut made sure of that eh. Amazing the stat on that thread that bulut is the first ccfc manager for both Derby games in a season since Dave jones. Says it all.

Amazing that you always come up with , well we knew we would lose, Team selection poor and all the rest of crop you spout , but its always after the event , strange that .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 20:17 - Mar 17 with 3078 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 20:09 - Mar 17 by Boundy

Amazing that you always come up with , well we knew we would lose, Team selection poor and all the rest of crop you spout , but its always after the event , strange that .

At least they didn't have a player sent off, or it would have been a ready-made excuse.
Cardiff fans are hilarious on 20:25 - Mar 17 with 3062 views1983

Don't forget early kick off, rugby in cardiff, it was raining, don't care, not our rivals,

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 16:37 - Mar 18 with 2607 viewsSullutaCreturned

I posted on Benny's thread that this Keyser Sose person had done our team talk for us.

Nothing like a bit of rampant self praise and total dismissal of the oppo to bring about failure.

We were bound to lose, there was no way we could win, even the opta stats said so....

He who laughs last, and all that jazz.
Cardiff fans are hilarious on 17:31 - Mar 18 with 2525 viewsThrasher6

Was reading it earlier Keith....absolute melts...
[Post edited 18 Mar 17:31]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 17:32 - Mar 18 with 2522 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Ronald’s corner was terrible, but for a team renowned for scoring 98% of their goals from throw ins that Ng throw was just as hilarious.

Don’t get any towels down here lad.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 18:29 - Mar 18 with 2403 viewsChippy69

They line up as who's who of Knobheads
Brilliant

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 19:26 - Mar 18 with 2330 viewsbennytheblue

I said before the game it will come down to who wants it most, you lot clearly did yesterday, we did in September…..woooooooosh
Cardiff fans are hilarious on 19:53 - Mar 18 with 2276 viewsBoundy

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 19:26 - Mar 18 by bennytheblue

I said before the game it will come down to who wants it most, you lot clearly did yesterday, we did in September…..woooooooosh

A meaningless statement as well you know ,whoosh

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 21:14 - Mar 18 with 2153 viewsvetchonian

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 19:26 - Mar 18 by bennytheblue

Fair do s Benny I can see why you don't go to games now I wouldn't want to watch that crap week in week out.
Just watched the game again and how crap CCFC are.
You are in a false league position......but never mind you are above us even though we don't xount

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 19:40 - Mar 19 with 1737 viewsSgorioFruit

he's posted again.....

fecking hilarious

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?460718-Ronaldo-McDonaldo-of-Swansea-Tales-

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 19:53 - Mar 19 with 1697 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 19:40 - Mar 19 by SgorioFruit

he's posted again.....

fecking hilarious

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?460718-Ronaldo-McDonaldo-of-Swansea-Tales-

Looks like his own supporters don't agree with him. Making him look a little stupid.
Cardiff fans are hilarious on 20:11 - Mar 19 with 1675 viewsbennytheblue

he's posted again.....

fecking hilarious

Bit like you, just popped up again on the scum site, how random, don’t think you posted since you won last season. Says a lot about a person that kind of behaviour.
Cardiff fans are hilarious on 07:16 - Mar 20 with 1483 viewsSgorioFruit

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 20:11 - Mar 19 by bennytheblue

Bit like you, just popped up again on the scum site, how random, don’t think you posted since you won last season. Says a lot about a person that kind of behaviour.

yeh, it's great fun isn't it?

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 08:32 - Mar 20 with 1438 viewsBoundy

he's posted again.....

fecking hilarious

Now that's a poster who's desperately trying hard to be funny and failing spectacularly.

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 08:49 - Mar 20 with 1427 viewsblackswan

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 08:32 - Mar 20 by Boundy

Now that's a poster who's desperately trying hard to be funny and failing spectacularly.

Obviously needs counselling suffering from PTSD post traumatic swans doubles. I blame Sam the scam for a whole generation thinking they are bigger than Barca and the only Welsh club with a chance of reaching the premier league our seven seasons and major trophy win and regularly beating the top sides have pushed them over the edge
Cardiff fans are hilarious on 09:15 - Mar 20 with 1390 viewsonehunglow

We need to move the fkuckon.
Last Saturday has gone and the next two games are crucial .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 09:23 - Mar 20 with 1388 viewsBoundy

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 09:15 - Mar 20 by onehunglow

We need to move the fkuckon.
Last Saturday has gone and the next two games are crucial .

If you don't mind I'm quite happy to be in the here and now .We don't play for a while so I'm savouring ever drop of last Saturday .

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 09:54 - Mar 20 with 1352 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 09:23 - Mar 20 by Boundy

If you don't mind I'm quite happy to be in the here and now .We don't play for a while so I'm savouring ever drop of last Saturday .

Carry on Mr Bound !

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 10:08 - Mar 20 with 1348 viewsSgorioFruit

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 09:23 - Mar 20 by Boundy

indeed, the meltdown with them over losing to us this time round is the most funniest it's been in a while. It really hit them hard this time.

I can only think it is because they thought they were going to do the double over us? Because of their recent form? Not sure. But for the meltdown on twitter etc to roll into its fourth or fifth day now, is just comedy gold.

That poster they got writing them articles, cracks me up.

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 11:16 - Mar 20 with 1278 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 10:08 - Mar 20 by SgorioFruit

indeed, the meltdown with them over losing to us this time round is the most funniest it's been in a while. It really hit them hard this time.

I can only think it is because they thought they were going to do the double over us? Because of their recent form? Not sure. But for the meltdown on twitter etc to roll into its fourth or fifth day now, is just comedy gold.

That poster they got writing them articles, cracks me up.

Apparently (apart from the Bristol city lie) the Swans cheated their way to the win. It’s a bit like their fables of old, start the belief and rumour early, say it loads to anyone who will listen and in time it becomes reality.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 14:00 - Mar 20 with 1201 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 11:16 - Mar 20 by KeithHaynes

Apparently (apart from the Bristol city lie) the Swans cheated their way to the win. It’s a bit like their fables of old, start the belief and rumour early, say it loads to anyone who will listen and in time it becomes reality.

I'm so glad their player didn't get sent off or they would have had a ready-made excuse.
Cardiff fans are hilarious on 16:17 - Mar 20 with 1122 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Cardiff fans are hilarious on 14:00 - Mar 20 by Whiterockin

I'm so glad their player didn't get sent off or they would have had a ready-made excuse.

I’ve still seen comments saying the referee favoured us, it’s unbelievable really. That cart horse of a striker should have got a straight red as well as three or four yellows.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024