Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ 22:07 - Mar 21 with 2397 viewsRhonddaSwans

Will we beat Poland?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 12:12 - Mar 22 with 1925 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Difficult to make a prediction, home advantage but I worry about our defence.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 12:27 - Mar 22 with 1910 viewsWhiterockin

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 12:12 - Mar 22 by JACKMANANDBOY

The technical ability of the Polish is far superior to us, I also fear Lewandowski, his experience could be vital in a big game. Home advantage is what I'm clinging onto but it may not be enough.
Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 13:05 - Mar 22 with 1882 viewsRhonddaSwans

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 12:12 - Mar 22 by JACKMANANDBOY

3 at the back last night was very shaky.
That is the first time ever Wales have won a game and I have been slightly disappointed.

With Ethan and Joe playing at cb for leeds the partnership is there.

Conner, Joe , Ethan, Ben/Nico

Also I don't think Brennan is an out and out striker.

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 13:09 - Mar 22 with 1877 viewsRhonddaSwans

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 12:27 - Mar 22 by Whiterockin

The technical ability of the Polish is far superior to us, I also fear Lewandowski, his experience could be vital in a big game. Home advantage is what I'm clinging onto but it may not be enough.

Last time we played Ben Cabango had him all night.
Even at his ripe old age he shouldn't be wrote off.

I have seen him for Barcelona a few times this season and he is still lethal in front of goal.

Another danger man is matty cash of villa.

We will have our work cut out for us.

Who seen us beating Austria then Ukraine last time?
Like rob said yesterday our squad are all playing for their clubs that is an advantage this time around.

I have gone for the Wales win.

Only if we sort our defence out .

I wonder what our freind Polish jacks veiw is on the game?

Would be nice to have a veiw of our team from their camp.

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 15:49 - Mar 22 with 1775 viewsRichardO

We have the pace and players to hurt teams, if not the guile of Lewandowski.
Seems to be a good shape in the team, James and Ampadu have a coolness about them and compliment each other in the middle, hope the big game doesn't get to James as he is relatively young.
Could go either way, not a great lover of how far back we drop off it invites teams on to us, press is all about isolating players Wales don't seem to do it quite right, might get punished against better teams.
Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 17:08 - Mar 22 with 1743 viewskrunchykarrot

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 15:49 - Mar 22 by RichardO

Seems to be a good shape in the team, James and Ampadu have a coolness about them and compliment each other in the middle, hope the big game doesn't get to James as he is relatively young.
Could go either way, not a great lover of how far back we drop off it invites teams on to us, press is all about isolating players Wales don't seem to do it quite right, might get punished against better teams.

I think last night was as good as we can be formation wise , as you say the 2 MF players were superb the their positional play allowed players with pace to bomb forward. Talking of bombing forward take a bow Dan electric what a way to earn 50 caps. Only negative as someone pointed out was the defence for the goal I think Mepham should have swept no commit. But to move 1 of the 2 MF now would be stupid go again Tuesday no changes for me.
Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 20:23 - Mar 22 with 1602 viewsReslovenSwan1

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 15:49 - Mar 22 by RichardO

Even with Finland looking for two goals and pushing men forward Ampadu and James could not launch counter attacks with accurate passes to runners in vast open spaces. It was hoof ball. Kick it down the pitch.

Dan James goal should have been a crisp counter attack but Wales hoofed it and the defender gave Dan a present seemingly unaware of DJ's extreme pace .

Only Rubin Colwill can do this in Wales Roberts out Colwill in. Colwill was majestic again for the u21.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 21:12 - Mar 22 with 1564 viewsRhonddaSwans

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 20:23 - Mar 22 by ReslovenSwan1

Even with Finland looking for two goals and pushing men forward Ampadu and James could not launch counter attacks with accurate passes to runners in vast open spaces. It was hoof ball. Kick it down the pitch.

Dan James goal should have been a crisp counter attack but Wales hoofed it and the defender gave Dan a present seemingly unaware of DJ's extreme pace .

Only Rubin Colwill can do this in Wales Roberts out Colwill in. Colwill was majestic again for the u21.

I wouldn't pick him over roberts.
But over Savage anyday of the week.

That still isn't taking anything away from young Charlie.
But Ruban is the only Cardiff player that would get on our bench out of the Cardiff squad.

Login to get fewer ads

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 21:15 - Mar 22 with 1560 viewsRichardO

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 20:23 - Mar 22 by ReslovenSwan1

Prefer Ampadu and James do their defensive duty first and foremost to allow others to do the attacking and stretching of the play think you need to look at what they needed to do, two goals up, make sure we didn't concede.As for Colwill I think he has a future in the Wales first team, long may the devopment of youngsters continue but it is about playing a team who fit together.
Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 23:41 - Mar 22 with 1493 viewsmajorraglan

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 13:09 - Mar 22 by RhonddaSwans

Last time we played Ben Cabango had him all night.
Even at his ripe old age he shouldn't be wrote off.

I have seen him for Barcelona a few times this season and he is still lethal in front of goal.

Another danger man is matty cash of villa.

We will have our work cut out for us.

Who seen us beating Austria then Ukraine last time?
Like rob said yesterday our squad are all playing for their clubs that is an advantage this time around.

I have gone for the Wales win.

Only if we sort our defence out .

I wonder what our freind Polish jacks veiw is on the game?

Would be nice to have a veiw of our team from their camp.

Matty Cash may well be out of Tuesdayโ€™s game as he picked up and injury.

There were times last night that Finland opened us up and they spread the ball around quite nicely, Poland will have more quality and could do the same. We need a Croatia home type performance on Tuesday, if we can get to that level weโ€™ll have a really good opportunity, if we canโ€™t it may be a long night.

Whatever happens, we have to keep our discipline. A couple of our players got on the ring side of the ref and I always felt there was potential they could pick up cards.
Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 00:30 - Mar 23 with 1488 viewsRhonddaSwans

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 23:41 - Mar 22 by majorraglan

Matty Cash may well be out of Tuesdayโ€™s game as he picked up and injury.

There were times last night that Finland opened us up and they spread the ball around quite nicely, Poland will have more quality and could do the same. We need a Croatia home type performance on Tuesday, if we can get to that level weโ€™ll have a really good opportunity, if we canโ€™t it may be a long night.

Whatever happens, we have to keep our discipline. A couple of our players got on the ring side of the ref and I always felt there was potential they could pick up cards.

That is music to my ears ๐Ÿ˜.

Harry Wilson done my head in with the ref even standing there still having a chin wag while Finland was on the attack

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 07:17 - Mar 23 with 1431 viewsRichardO

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 00:30 - Mar 23 by RhonddaSwans

That is music to my ears ๐Ÿ˜.

Harry Wilson done my head in with the ref even standing there still having a chin wag while Finland was on the attack

Seen Darling do exactly the same as Harry Wilson but to be fair to Darling in the Cardiff game he kept his head, a sign of growing maturity we will see. Wilson took some bad tackles and lost his head which I think was the case or was he just making sure the midfield is hotly contested either way would have thought he would have been replaced earlier to save him for the Poland game.
One point wasn't a Finland player booked for simulation and yet Wilson wasn't,the ref just waved play on as he hit the deck?
[Post edited 23 Mar 7:27]
Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 07:31 - Mar 23 with 1422 viewsRichardO

Hope we get a ref who doesn't penalise Moore every time he challenges for the ball in the air๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป
Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 11:47 - Mar 23 with 1354 viewsguthrieintherain

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 12:27 - Mar 22 by Whiterockin

I thought Poland till looking at their qualifyfying results this morning.

Lost away to the Checks Albania and Moldova

Are they on a similar path to the Wales rugby team where they have suddenly lost players or just got too many oldies.

But either way 11 points from 8 games with 6 points coming against the Faroe Islands is not good.
[Post edited 23 Mar 14:01]

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 12:03 - Mar 23 with 1324 viewsjack247

Iโ€™m going heart over head on this one. Home advantage probably makes it a 50/50
Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 14:05 - Mar 23 with 1271 viewsRhonddaSwans

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 07:17 - Mar 23 by RichardO

Seen Darling do exactly the same as Harry Wilson but to be fair to Darling in the Cardiff game he kept his head, a sign of growing maturity we will see. Wilson took some bad tackles and lost his head which I think was the case or was he just making sure the midfield is hotly contested either way would have thought he would have been replaced earlier to save him for the Poland game.
One point wasn't a Finland player booked for simulation and yet Wilson wasn't,the ref just waved play on as he hit the deck?
[Post edited 23 Mar 7:27]

Remember wilson V us against fulham?

He loves playing games with the ref.

He showed the ref his bardy on his leg and got our player sent off.
Like Dan James he is going to get roughed up a bit.

The one that sticks in my head from the other night was him arguing about a player being offside.
Wilson was adamant it was a throw in, by the time he had carried on playing the finland team were over the half way line attacking.

I just prey that he tones it back for the poland game.

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 21:33 - Mar 23 with 1142 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wales got the better of Croatia by energy and hustle and serious gas (pace) and big fellows with muscle. Croatia were aging and it was all a bit too much for their old legs. I have not studied Poland but I hope they are the same and have aging veterans,

Wales have very little style and composure. Page is not a great coach so does the same as he did at Port Vale and treat every game as a cup tie.

You can win with this trick for one or two games but not series of games. Wilson is a thorough bred that has turned himself into a mongrel terrier whining and barking for attention. A more sophisticated skillful version of Robbie Savage in his desperation to become a Premier league footballer. The best in Wales translated to be a substitute at a modest PL team.

Johnson is the reverse and is not a mongrel and is not so effective at the moment. Wales on the counter attack will not pass out from the back with composure but will hit it in the general areas of Morre and hope for the best. The fourth goal was this in fact. Kick it to a Finn and hope to catch i him dawling. Poles will collect this panicked hoof and launch another attack.

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 08:05 - Mar 24 with 1035 viewsRichardO

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 14:05 - Mar 23 by RhonddaSwans

Remember wilson V us against fulham?

He loves playing games with the ref.

He showed the ref his bardy on his leg and got our player sent off.
Like Dan James he is going to get roughed up a bit.

The one that sticks in my head from the other night was him arguing about a player being offside.
Wilson was adamant it was a throw in, by the time he had carried on playing the finland team were over the half way line attacking.

I just prey that he tones it back for the poland game.

Seen Darling do exactly the same chasing the ref to confront them while play goes on but seem to have learnt given his reactions in the Cardiff game, I'm just surprised that professional footballers have the inability to stay focused for 90mins of a game often getting distracted.One of the Captain's role is to to make sure than doesn't happen and step in when it does.
Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 13:26 - Mar 24 with 952 viewsEagleEye

If Page sets up to go & win this we can do it comfortably. If he sets up not-to-lose then they will sneak it
Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 18:10 - Mar 24 with 866 viewsDJack

We are capable of beating them. As to whther or not we will beat them... a role of the dice.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 19:39 - Mar 24 with 796 viewsRhonddaSwans

Lads remember the Croatia games?

None of us expected a point over the two games.

There is two sides to this we lose, rob page is gone.

We win happy days ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ.

I am glad we are 52% but I hope the respect we got for poland gets left behind for 90 mins.
We need Legoland to be like the swans nest on derby day!

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 23:59 - Mar 24 with 732 viewsReslovenSwan1

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 19:39 - Mar 24 by RhonddaSwans

Lads remember the Croatia games?

None of us expected a point over the two games.

There is two sides to this we lose, rob page is gone.

We win happy days ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ.

I am glad we are 52% but I hope the respect we got for poland gets left behind for 90 mins.
We need Legoland to be like the swans nest on derby day!

Andy Brasso Euro expert on Euro footy thinks Wales will win. zcv

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 13:00 - Mar 25 with 603 viewsRhonddaSwans

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 23:59 - Mar 24 by ReslovenSwan1

Andy Brasso Euro expert on Euro footy thinks Wales will win. zcv

Also we are slight favourites with the bookies.
Have you got a link too that?

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 18:46 - Mar 25 with 528 viewsbuilthjack

Yes.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Will we beat Poland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ on 18:51 - Mar 25 with 525 viewsraynor94

Well we haven't beaten them for 50 years, so perhaps it's about time we did.

I just worry about our defence, Mepham has always got an error in him

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024