Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kukharevych 18:15 - Apr 13 with 715 viewsmax936

Just what is the score with this player, we were again desperate for a different option up front today and he's sat there picking splinters out of his chuff.

Questions need to be asked as to WTF is going on, young lad must be feeling so disheartened, being shockingly treated and fans are being kept in the dark regarding the situation.

Andy Coleman/ Luke Williams if you two or your minions read this, give us some answers.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Kukharevych on 18:17 - Apr 13 with 708 viewsunion_jack

Not only upfront, his height could be invaluable in defensive situations.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Kukharevych on 18:20 - Apr 13 with 685 viewsReslovenSwan1

He is not seen as good enough for whatever reason. One poster also highlighted that further payment could be payable on a specific number of games. (Dobojack perhaps? ).I doubt he will be seen in a Swansea city shirt again.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Kukharevych on 18:21 - Apr 13 with 691 viewsonehunglow

See Whittaker .
We’ve got firm for this
I will be Frank. I really do not like Williams at all.
He promises and doesn’t deliver
How much more BS are we to take
We do not put together two decent performances

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Kukharevych on 18:36 - Apr 13 with 643 viewsjack247

Disappointed but not surprised.

Let’s be honest, there was nothing on todays game. Nice to see Govea get a run, but I’d have liked to see Abdulai and Kukharevych. Wouldn’t have harmed to have had a few more under 21s on the bench.

I’m normally quite cautious about when to throw them in, but today and the next three games are opportunities we don’t get every season.

I now agree with Whiterockin from earlier, if Kukharevych isn’t getting on today, we won’t see him again.
Kukharevych on 18:38 - Apr 13 with 635 viewsonehunglow

Kukharevych on 18:36 - Apr 13 by jack247

Let’s be honest, there was nothing on todays game. Nice to see Govea get a run, but I’d have liked to see Abdulai and Kukharevych. Wouldn’t have harmed to have had a few more under 21s on the bench.

I’m normally quite cautious about when to throw them in, but today and the next three games are opportunities we don’t get every season.

I now agree with Whiterockin from earlier, if Kukharevych isn’t getting on today, we won’t see him again.

If he is that bad,whose idea was it to bring him to the club

Kukharevych on 18:43 - Apr 13 with 619 viewsReslovenSwan1

Kukharevych on 18:38 - Apr 13 by onehunglow

Duff probably wanted a big fellow up front and Watson provided one. Kukharevych. Duff wanted 3 fullbacks and Watson got him Key, Pederson and Ntoe an On, Duff wanted a keeper and Watson deferred to Margetson who brought in Rushworth and Broome.

Broome looked out of condition to me and i can recall only one appearance.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Kukharevych on 18:43 - Apr 13 with 627 viewsjack247

Watson I assume? At least as the lead voice in the transfer committee.

They’ll give us the line of buying players for Duffs style, but Duff didn’t pick him either, nor did Sheehan.

Yates has struggled. Cullen has done ok but isn’t a centre forward. You’d think he’d have been a decent fit for all three of them. I’d understand it more if we still had Piroe knocking 20 in.
Kukharevych on 18:45 - Apr 13 with 620 viewsonehunglow

Kukharevych on 18:43 - Apr 13 by jack247

Watson I assume? At least as the lead voice in the transfer committee.

They’ll give us the line of buying players for Duffs style, but Duff didn’t pick him either, nor did Sheehan.

Yates has struggled. Cullen has done ok but isn’t a centre forward. You’d think he’d have been a decent fit for all three of them. I’d understand it more if we still had Piroe knocking 20 in.

You’re probably right.
Cullen is very limited although he’s a real club man .
Yates is simply npbeneath contempt and I don’t think it’s a matter of luck with him.
He really is bad

Login to get fewer ads

Kukharevych on 18:50 - Apr 13 with 615 viewsjack247

Kukharevych on 18:45 - Apr 13 by onehunglow

You’re probably right.
Cullen is very limited although he’s a real club man .
Yates is simply npbeneath contempt and I don’t think it’s a matter of luck with him.
He really is bad

I backed Yates for longer than I should have. I’ve given up on him now, though he’s the type of player who will go to a Blackburn or a Stoke for a massive loss and bang 15 in for them.

Cullen just isn’t a lone striker. He’s better behind one or playing the Cooper/Paterson role.
Kukharevych on 18:55 - Apr 13 with 603 viewsmax936

Kukharevych on 18:36 - Apr 13 by jack247

Its strange cause he's decent in the air seems to have decent feet and seems to have some pace, without knowing all the facts its difficult not to feel some sympathy for the lad, Frustrating.

Kukharevych on 18:58 - Apr 13 with 600 viewsjack247

Kukharevych on 18:55 - Apr 13 by max936

Its strange cause he's decent in the air seems to have decent feet and seems to have some pace, without knowing all the facts its difficult not to feel some sympathy for the lad, Frustrating.

All I can think is that something has happened behind the scenes that we’re not privy to.

In his brief cameos he did look raw but he also looked to have a bit of potential. Particularly now we’ve got wingers getting crosses in and no height or physicality up front.
Kukharevych on 19:01 - Apr 13 with 598 viewsmax936

Kukharevych on 18:58 - Apr 13 by jack247

All I can think is that something has happened behind the scenes that we’re not privy to.

In his brief cameos he did look raw but he also looked to have a bit of potential. Particularly now we’ve got wingers getting crosses in and no height or physicality up front.

We'll probably never find out, which makes it all the more frustrating!

Kukharevych on 19:11 - Apr 13 with 585 viewsKeithHaynes

Kukharevych on 18:20 - Apr 13 by ReslovenSwan1

He is not seen as good enough for whatever reason. One poster also highlighted that further payment could be payable on a specific number of games. (Dobojack perhaps? ).I doubt he will be seen in a Swansea city shirt again.

He hasn’t played a full game !

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Kukharevych on 19:12 - Apr 13 with 584 viewsKeithHaynes

Kukharevych on 19:01 - Apr 13 by max936

We'll probably never find out, which makes it all the more frustrating!

You reckon ?
Read yesterday’s piece on him.

Kukharevych on 19:15 - Apr 13 with 578 viewsmax936

Kukharevych on 19:12 - Apr 13 by KeithHaynes

You reckon ?

Not seen it, unusual for me being a nosey t..t

Kukharevych on 19:18 - Apr 13 with 574 viewsmax936

Kukharevych on 19:12 - Apr 13 by KeithHaynes

You reckon ?

Oh aye, must have been distracted by "other" noises. etc

Kukharevych on 19:40 - Apr 13 with 545 viewsKeithHaynes

Kukharevych on 19:18 - Apr 13 by max936

Oh aye, must have been distracted by "other" noises. etc

None of this will go unreported, Mykola, the LLC everything.

Kukharevych on 20:32 - Apr 13 with 491 viewsSwansea83

Ask Darran. He knows everything, Darran!!!!?

Poll: Who will be our top goal scorer for this campaign?

Kukharevych on 20:45 - Apr 13 with 465 viewsSullutaCreturned

If he's that bad why is he on the bench? It makes absolutrly no sense, he shouldn't be on the bench unless he has a chance of getting on.

if they're going to get rid of him then drop him completely and put someone there he will use.
Kukharevych on 20:59 - Apr 13 with 448 viewsmax936

Kukharevych on 20:45 - Apr 13 by SullutaCreturned

If he's that bad why is he on the bench? It makes absolutrly no sense, he shouldn't be on the bench unless he has a chance of getting on.

if they're going to get rid of him then drop him completely and put someone there he will use.

I've never known such things to have happened like as gone on these last few years at the club when others have been in charge, it doesn't look good under the Swansea City AFC Banner its an embarrassment.

Kukharevych on 21:04 - Apr 13 with 430 viewsonehunglow

Kukharevych on 20:45 - Apr 13 by SullutaCreturned

It does make zero sense

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024