Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just another normal school day in the UK 13:36 - Apr 18 with 3029 viewsBoundy

Why , just why
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/scottish-primary-schools-appoint-children-

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Just another normal school day in the UK on 13:46 - Apr 18 with 1214 viewsmangohilljack

Anybody that is involved in that nonsense should be sent to prison immediately
Just another normal school day in the UK on 15:09 - Apr 18 with 1179 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Just another normal school day in the UK on 13:46 - Apr 18 by mangohilljack

Anybody that is involved in that nonsense should be sent to prison immediately

Yes but which prison? A male one or a female one?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Just another normal school day in the UK on 15:36 - Apr 18 with 1164 viewsScotia

I think this is just more anti LGBT clickbait. The headline is:-

"Scottish primary schools appoint children as young as FOUR as 'LGBT Champions'"

Any actual examples of that happening?

It seems to me to just be a schools accreditation that about 2% of primary schools have signed up to.
Just another normal school day in the UK on 15:43 - Apr 18 with 1161 viewsWingstandwood

The corrupting of young minds too innocent…..too unaware…..and too distracted by Tiny Tears Dolls, Thomas The Tank Choo Choo Trains and Teletubbies.

BUT exploited by creepy adults who use the pretence of “tolerance” and “open mindedness” to satisfy a desperate urge to treat children (sometimes their own!) like adults in exactly the same way ‘Paedophile Information Exchange’ used to advocate.

And this is where we find the U.K i.e. with prepubescent kids attending drag queen shows to listen to ‘Rainbow D**do Butt Monkey’….’Flow Job’….’Eric Big Cl*t’ and ‘AidaHDee’ etc.

Along with BBC production teams wishing to “explore” (as reported) adult LGBTQ+ matter’s with kids!

And last but not least creepy irresponsible parents taking their kids to Pride where the “Age Play” flag proudly flies and where the types shown in link roam. NORMAL???? Is it any wonder why some want to read to kids dressed as drag queens and why some creepy individuals support it ????
https://grahamlinehan.substack.com/p/why-are-uk-police-promoting-age-play
[Post edited 18 Apr 18:11]

Argus!

Just another normal school day in the UK on 15:51 - Apr 18 with 1150 viewsBoundy

Just another normal school day in the UK on 15:36 - Apr 18 by Scotia

"Scottish primary schools appoint children as young as FOUR as 'LGBT Champions'"

It seems to me to just be a schools accreditation that about 2% of primary schools have signed up to.

Thought you'd appear

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Just another normal school day in the UK on 16:02 - Apr 18 with 1124 viewsScotia

Just another normal school day in the UK on 15:51 - Apr 18 by Boundy

Thought you'd appear

Carry on posting bigoted nonsense and I'll carry on shutting it down.

Have you found an example of a 4 year old LGBT champion yet?
Just another normal school day in the UK on 16:05 - Apr 18 with 1120 viewsScotia

Just another normal school day in the UK on 15:43 - Apr 18 by Wingstandwood

The corrupting of young minds too innocent…..too unaware…..and too distracted by Tiny Tears Dolls, Thomas The Tank Choo Choo Trains and Teletubbies.

BUT exploited by creepy adults who use the pretence of “tolerance” and “open mindedness” to satisfy a desperate urge to treat children (sometimes their own!) like adults in exactly the same way ‘Paedophile Information Exchange’ used to advocate.

And this is where we find the U.K i.e. with prepubescent kids attending drag queen shows to listen to ‘Rainbow D**do Butt Monkey’….’Flow Job’….’Eric Big Cl*t’ and ‘AidaHDee’ etc.

Along with BBC production teams wishing to “explore” (as reported) adult LGBTQ+ matter’s with kids!

And last but not least creepy irresponsible parents taking their kids to Pride where the “Age Play” flag proudly flies and where the types shown in link roam. NORMAL???? Is it any wonder why some want to read to kids dressed as drag queens and why some creepy individuals support it ????

I get the feeling you may be latent?
Just another normal school day in the UK on 16:10 - Apr 18 with 1115 viewsWingstandwood

Just another normal school day in the UK on 16:05 - Apr 18 by Scotia

I get the feeling you may be latent?

Well you might as well add that to your fantasies!

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Just another normal school day in the UK on 16:46 - Apr 18 with 1079 viewsSullutaCreturned

LGBT Youth Scotland claims more than 200 Scottish secondaries and over 40 primaries have joined its charter for education

It can be a tiny amount so far but that amount can grow and is this something that should be happening?

4 year olds for gods sake.

Humza Yousef, I am very grateful he is in Scotland and not in Wales. He doesn't seem very poular up there mind,

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/humza-yousafs-popularity-drops-hate-112646980.html

Minus 32. Even worse than Sunak.
Just another normal school day in the UK on 17:21 - Apr 18 with 1052 viewsAnotherJohn

If anybody worries about biased reporting in the right-wing press (or virtually any Scottish daily), then perhaps it is worth looking at what Stonewall say.

https://www.stonewallscotland.org.uk/audience/school-champions?page=1

The second page contains some items that may raise eyebrows.

LGBTQ+ inclusive books for children aged 5-7
LGBTQ+ inclusive books for children aged 2-4
Getting started toolkit (primary schools)
Just another normal school day in the UK on 17:24 - Apr 18 with 1048 viewsScotia

Just another normal school day in the UK on 17:21 - Apr 18 by AnotherJohn

If anybody worries about biased reporting in the right-wing press (or virtually any Scottish daily), then perhaps it is worth looking at what Stonewall say.

https://www.stonewallscotland.org.uk/audience/school-champions?page=1

The second page contains some items that may raise eyebrows.

LGBTQ+ inclusive books for children aged 5-7
LGBTQ+ inclusive books for children aged 2-4
Getting started toolkit (primary schools)

I see nothing wrong with books or toolkits that tackle bullying or discrimination.
Just another normal school day in the UK on 17:27 - Apr 18 with 1042 viewsAnotherJohn

Just another normal school day in the UK on 17:24 - Apr 18 by Scotia

I see nothing wrong with books or toolkits that tackle bullying or discrimination.

I thought your suggestion was that the idea of LGBTQ+ school champions in primary schools was something made up as click bait. Not so then?
[Post edited 18 Apr 17:29]
Just another normal school day in the UK on 17:30 - Apr 18 with 1031 viewsWingstandwood

Just another normal school day in the UK on 17:24 - Apr 18 by Scotia

Argus!

Just another normal school day in the UK on 17:34 - Apr 18 with 1024 viewsScotia

Just another normal school day in the UK on 17:27 - Apr 18 by AnotherJohn

I thought your suggestion was that the idea of LGBTQ+ school champions in primary schools was something made up as click bait. Not so then?
[Post edited 18 Apr 17:29]

I think stating that "children as young as 4" are LGBTQ champions is clickbait. There may be some in primary school but I don't believe at the age of 4.

There are many same sex parents in my daughter's school, and almost certainly LGBTQ children too, although perhaps not a representative of every letter. Reading a book isn't going to change someones sexuality but it may make them more tolerant and the school a nicer place.
Just another normal school day in the UK on 18:13 - Apr 18 with 972 viewsonehunglow

Just another normal school day in the UK on 15:43 - Apr 18 by Wingstandwood

Simply this
This post indicates where most people are but would never date express so in Scotland
Never my fav country but it's heading straight into an abyss
Bugger em

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Just another normal school day in the UK on 18:38 - Apr 18 with 957 viewsTogg

Just another normal school day in the UK on 18:43 - Apr 18 with 949 viewsScotia

Just another normal school day in the UK on 16:10 - Apr 18 by Wingstandwood

Well you might as well add that to your fantasies!

Babe, I just think you should think for yourself rather than believe what people tell you is happening in the world. 👨‍❤️‍👨👩‍❤️‍👩
Just another normal school day in the UK on 19:03 - Apr 18 with 938 viewsKeithHaynes

Straight forward child abuse.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Just another normal school day in the UK on 19:11 - Apr 18 with 923 viewsKeithHaynes

Just another normal school day in the UK on 18:13 - Apr 18 by onehunglow

Simply this
This post indicates where most people are but would never date express so in Scotland
Never my fav country but it's heading straight into an abyss
Bugger em

Not all of them surely ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Just another normal school day in the UK on 19:12 - Apr 18 with 921 viewsGwyn737

There is so much wrong with the interpretation of things in this thread I honestly don’t know where to start.

I won’t bother.
Just another normal school day in the UK on 19:27 - Apr 18 with 894 viewsWingstandwood

Just another normal school day in the UK on 19:12 - Apr 18 by Gwyn737

There is so much wrong with the interpretation of things in this thread I honestly don’t know where to start.

I won’t bother.

Argus!

Just another normal school day in the UK on 19:33 - Apr 18 with 881 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Just another normal school day in the UK on 17:34 - Apr 18 by Scotia

I think stating that "children as young as 4" are LGBTQ champions is clickbait. There may be some in primary school but I don't believe at the age of 4.

There are many same sex parents in my daughter's school, and almost certainly LGBTQ children too, although perhaps not a representative of every letter. Reading a book isn't going to change someones sexuality but it may make them more tolerant and the school a nicer place.

Forcing issues around sex onto such young pre pubescent children is inherently wrong and disturbing. Let them be kids.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Just another normal school day in the UK on 19:42 - Apr 18 with 862 viewsScotia

Just another normal school day in the UK on 19:33 - Apr 18 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Forcing issues around sex onto such young pre pubescent children is inherently wrong and disturbing. Let them be kids.

I agree. I genuinely don't think it's happening.
Just another normal school day in the UK on 19:46 - Apr 18 with 860 viewsGwyn737

Just another normal school day in the UK on 19:42 - Apr 18 by Scotia

I agree. I genuinely don't think it's happening.

It’s not.
Just another normal school day in the UK on 22:31 - Apr 18 with 775 viewscontroversial_jack

Just another normal school day in the UK on 19:46 - Apr 18 by Gwyn737

It’s not.

I agree! It's our great free press making up
Porkies agsin
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024