Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Parker 20:33 - Apr 19 with 897 viewsQJumpingJack

wanted by PSV Eindhoven, RB Leipzig and Burnley.

Source: Phil Cadden [The Sun]
Sam Parker on 21:13 - Apr 19 with 842 viewsReslovenSwan1

Must be kept. Swansea sells flowers not bulbs. Iwan Morgan was unavoidable sadly.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Sam Parker on 21:16 - Apr 19 with 830 viewsQJumpingJack

Sam Parker on 21:13 - Apr 19 by ReslovenSwan1

Must be kept. Swansea sells flowers not bulbs. Iwan Morgan was unavoidable sadly.

when the owners took over - they talked about "assets" and "player trading"
Parker is an asset so I would expect will be sold if a club offers a decent offer.
Sam Parker on 00:31 - Apr 20 with 699 viewsReslovenSwan1

Sam Parker on 21:16 - Apr 19 by QJumpingJack

when the owners took over - they talked about "assets" and "player trading"
Parker is an asset so I would expect will be sold if a club offers a decent offer.

17 is not the best time to sell. He is under contract and still learning. Govea another 17 year old has already rejected offers to stay and develop at Swansea.

Both can feature next season along with the old Azeen Lissah and Wilson. Congreve Lloyd Josh Thomas may be slow burners. Cotterill now has experience.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Sam Parker on 08:48 - Apr 20 with 591 viewsQJumpingJack

Sam Parker on 00:31 - Apr 20 by ReslovenSwan1

17 is not the best time to sell. He is under contract and still learning. Govea another 17 year old has already rejected offers to stay and develop at Swansea.

Both can feature next season along with the old Azeen Lissah and Wilson. Congreve Lloyd Josh Thomas may be slow burners. Cotterill now has experience.

lets remember the Daniel James move to Leeds in 2019 and how it played out with our owners:

Sam Parker on 10:03 - Apr 20 with 529 viewsheatwave

Is it me?
He's played a couple of first team games about 5 months ago. He's been injured for a while( not sure if he still is) and clubs are looking to sign him.
He looked sharp when he played but is a handful of games enough to put him on the radar of other clubs?
Sam Parker on 10:07 - Apr 20 with 525 viewsSullutaCreturned

Sam Parker on 10:03 - Apr 20 by heatwave

Is it me?
He's played a couple of first team games about 5 months ago. He's been injured for a while( not sure if he still is) and clubs are looking to sign him.
He looked sharp when he played but is a handful of games enough to put him on the radar of other clubs?

There couldhave been scouts at those games and he got added to a list. These days clubs have long lists of potential signings.

We do too, we just never sign those at the top of the list!
Sam Parker on 11:32 - Apr 20 with 449 viewsWhiterockin

Sam Parker on 10:03 - Apr 20 by heatwave

Is it me?

Clubs will always buy potential we have done it ourselves, sometimes it works out sometimes it doesn't.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024