Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doing a runner 16:15 - Apr 23 with 2895 viewsBoundy

How long would they survive without food, I'm guessing 6 months .

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/dine-and-dash-family-visited-by-police/ar-
[Post edited 23 Apr 16:15]

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Doing a runner on 13:33 - Apr 24 with 1186 viewsraynor94

Doing a runner on 11:05 - Apr 24 by controversial_jack

I don't get the logic here. Someone doesn't pay their restaurant bill, so some random goes and puts a brick through their windows?

Bill? Shouldn't that be in the plural, not to mention the shoplifting, perhaps people living near them, know the pair better than you.

Well, at least they have now been charged.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Doing a runner on 13:43 - Apr 24 with 1154 viewscontroversial_jack

Doing a runner on 13:33 - Apr 24 by raynor94

Bill? Shouldn't that be in the plural, not to mention the shoplifting, perhaps people living near them, know the pair better than you.

Well, at least they have now been charged.

So you condone it then?
Doing a runner on 15:29 - Apr 24 with 1123 viewsraynor94

Doing a runner on 13:43 - Apr 24 by controversial_jack

So you condone it then?

I certainly don't blame angry people for doing it, lets hope they get served proper justice

Doing a runner on 16:01 - Apr 24 with 1096 viewsonehunglow

Doing a runner on 15:29 - Apr 24 by raynor94

I certainly don't blame angry people for doing it, lets hope they get served proper justice

They won’t be served anything like
If travellers then …
No further comment

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Doing a runner on 16:23 - Apr 24 with 1083 viewscontroversial_jack

Doing a runner on 15:29 - Apr 24 by raynor94

Why would random ppl be angry about this, enough to go and brick some window - who do they think they are? What if some kid was behind the window when the brick went through? What if the guy at no10 hasn't paid he electricity bill, is it ok to take the law into their own hands? I'm surprised at you for condoning this

Served justice! I see what you did there - very good!
[Post edited 24 Apr 16:27]
Doing a runner on 16:31 - Apr 24 with 1067 viewsWhiterockin

Doing a runner on 16:23 - Apr 24 by controversial_jack

Why would random ppl be angry about this, enough to go and brick some window - who do they think they are? What if some kid was behind the window when the brick went through? What if the guy at no10 hasn't paid he electricity bill, is it ok to take the law into their own hands? I'm surprised at you for condoning this

Served justice! I see what you did there - very good!
[Post edited 24 Apr 16:27]

I could be wrong but you seem to be the only one on here not angry about this. They specifically targeted local businesses to rip them off and leave the owners out of pocket. Personally I hope they are hounded out of the area completely, we don't need lowlife like this amongst us.
Doing a runner on 16:57 - Apr 24 with 1041 viewscontroversial_jack

Doing a runner on 16:31 - Apr 24 by Whiterockin

I could be wrong but you seem to be the only one on here not angry about this. They specifically targeted local businesses to rip them off and leave the owners out of pocket. Personally I hope they are hounded out of the area completely, we don't need lowlife like this amongst us.

Why should i care about local businesses? I rarely eat out these days because of high prices and small portions. Yes, they did wrong and should face the courts, but it's hardly the crime of the century. No need for ppl to take the law into their own hands - they should keep out of it and mind their own business. Let the courts sort it out
Doing a runner on 17:03 - Apr 24 with 1023 viewsWhiterockin

Doing a runner on 16:57 - Apr 24 by controversial_jack

Why should i care about local businesses? I rarely eat out these days because of high prices and small portions. Yes, they did wrong and should face the courts, but it's hardly the crime of the century. No need for ppl to take the law into their own hands - they should keep out of it and mind their own business. Let the courts sort it out

I don't think you care about anything apart from your own ego. Like most on here I take you for what you are.
Login to get fewer ads

Doing a runner on 17:22 - Apr 24 with 999 viewsraynor94

Doing a runner on 16:57 - Apr 24 by controversial_jack

Tell that to the local blind company who put blinds up in the house, and then they refused to the £850 they owed.

There's a lot more to come out about this pair!

Doing a runner on 17:41 - Apr 24 with 977 viewscontroversial_jack

Doing a runner on 17:22 - Apr 24 by raynor94

Tell that to the local blind company who put blinds up in the house, and then they refused to the £850 they owed.

There's a lot more to come out about this pair!

Let the courts deal with it is my point
Doing a runner on 17:53 - Apr 24 with 959 viewsDr_Winston

Surname of both those charged is McDonagh. That's one question answered.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Doing a runner on 15:05 - Apr 25 with 839 viewsFlashberryjack

Doing a runner on 17:53 - Apr 24 by Dr_Winston

Bloody Americans !!!

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Doing a runner on 18:32 - Apr 26 with 726 viewsmajorraglan

South Wales Police copping more grief from a member of the public about a delay in progressing an investigation in to a “hit and run incident” in Cardiff. SWP are getting a fair bit of adverse publicity at the moment between this case and the restaurant cases.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/mum-girl-hit-scooter-hit-29064971
Doing a runner on 19:32 - Apr 26 with 669 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

It’s a real shame that so many people feel the need to fat shame this couple. They could be ugly shaming them or scum shaming them as well.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Doing a runner on 20:32 - Apr 26 with 633 viewsraynor94

Doing a runner on 17:53 - Apr 24 by Dr_Winston

You don't have to travel far to come to that conclusion

Doing a runner on 14:32 - May 8 with 417 viewsraynor94

Appeared before Swansea Magistrates this morning, criminal records as long as their arms, pleaded guilty.

Due for sentencing at end of the month at the Crown Court, playing 3 children under 16 card to avoid a custodial sentence.

She was even shoplifting from a supermarket across the road from one of the restaurants they had just walked out of!

Doing a runner on 15:04 - May 8 with 380 viewsBoundy

Doing a runner on 14:32 - May 8 by raynor94

Appeared before Swansea Magistrates this morning, criminal records as long as their arms, pleaded guilty.

Due for sentencing at end of the month at the Crown Court, playing 3 children under 16 card to avoid a custodial sentence.

She was even shoplifting from a supermarket across the road from one of the restaurants they had just walked out of!

If there is justice and I hope there is , they go down , the kids well who would want them as parents anyway.

Doing a runner on 15:09 - May 8 with 376 viewscontroversial_jack

I doubt they will ho down
Doing a runner on 15:28 - May 8 with 355 viewsraynor94

Doing a runner on 15:09 - May 8 by controversial_jack

You normally get everything wrong on here, let's hope that trend continues 👍

Doing a runner on 15:39 - May 8 with 350 viewsBoundy

Doing a runner on 15:09 - May 8 by controversial_jack

That's a dance isn't it ? please stay on topic

Doing a runner on 17:48 - May 8 with 299 viewscontroversial_jack

Doing a runner on 15:28 - May 8 by raynor94

You normally get everything wrong on here, let's hope that trend continues 👍

Not sure what i have had wrong so far, but it's just a hunch they won't go down. Social services will not want to break up the family
Doing a runner on 17:57 - May 8 with 276 viewsFlashberryjack

Doing a runner on 17:48 - May 8 by controversial_jack

Not sure what i have had wrong so far, but it's just a hunch they won't go down. Social services will not want to break up the family

It's very rarely agree with you, but this is one occasion when I do.

Suspended sentence, and a slap on the wrist.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Doing a runner on 19:05 - May 8 with 236 viewsraynor94

All jokes aside she will get a suspended sentence, but I'd be amazed if he doesn't do time.

But all it does is send a message out, carry on stealing if you have kids

Doing a runner on 06:38 - May 9 with 142 viewsWhiterockin

Both of them have previous convictions for theft and fraud, I wouldn't count on it. Are you sure there are not suspended sentences in place.
Doing a runner on 09:00 - May 9 with 102 viewscontroversial_jack

Doing a runner on 06:38 - May 9 by Whiterockin

Both of them have previous convictions for theft and fraud, I wouldn't count on it. Are you sure there are not suspended sentences in place.

I have no idea. It's just a hunch that social services will intervene to keep the family together.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024