Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread 15:49 - Apr 28 with 9654 viewsModeratorC

It’s the last game of the season and of all goes well it will be Matt Grimes 301st game for the Swans. That’s exciting enough to dress up like a fondant and go to the game.

Swansea City : Last game of the season, latest injury news and the full low down on the big game 4th May 2024 08:25
Today brings the Championship season to a close for the majority of the clubs involved, and the Swans face Millwall at 12.30pm today at the Swansea.com stadium. Just over 1,100 visiting supporters have made the journey in what we hope is a celebration of the end of the season for both clubs. 0

Swansea City : Grimes misses a penalty in a return to bad old ways 4th May 2024 15:21
An error strewn and tepid Swansea display ensured thousands left the stadium before the staff and players did their usual walk around at this end of season game. It wasn’t a good look as two players received red cards and any effort by the home side was lost in a static and frustrating display. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 17:11 - Apr 28 with 3424 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Hopefully a good crowd for our final home match after our recent run of good form.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 19:33 - Apr 28 with 3341 viewsAguycalledJack

Hopefully both management and team will want to put on a show for the fans. Are there any ticket initiatives for this one?
Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 19:49 - Apr 28 with 3323 viewsFlashberryjack

12:30 KO

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 20:15 - Apr 28 with 3294 viewsAguycalledJack

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 19:49 - Apr 28 by Flashberryjack

12:30 KO

There will be some slurping going on after the game.
Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 07:36 - Apr 29 with 3099 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 17:11 - Apr 28 by felixstowe_jack

Hopefully a good crowd for our final home match after our recent run of good form.

Nothing on the game, 12.30 KO, Millwall not an attractive fixture. Many season ticket holders won't go, they have just given up.
Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 08:38 - Apr 29 with 3070 viewsAzzuriswan

Its a pity that the season hasnt got a few games left as we are probably playing the best football of the season now similar to the run at the end of last season.
Perhaps next season we can start off more positively.
Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 10:29 - Apr 29 with 2994 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 07:36 - Apr 29 by Whiterockin

Nothing on the game, 12.30 KO, Millwall not an attractive fixture. Many season ticket holders won't go, they have just given up.

wow great negativity ....

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 10:31 - Apr 29 with 2994 viewsKeithHaynes

What I can predict is the players and families wandering around the pitch in some form of celebration of the season. Overall what has been served up in a poor season means they should lock the players in the dressing room and call the child catcher ! 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 10:53 - Apr 29 with 2979 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 10:31 - Apr 29 by KeithHaynes

What I can predict is the players and families wandering around the pitch in some form of celebration of the season. Overall what has been served up in a poor season means they should lock the players in the dressing room and call the child catcher ! 😂

or maybe it could be seen as the players and staff thanking the fans for putting up with it

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 11:43 - Apr 29 with 2945 viewsRichardO

Did anyone expect that we wouldn't lose a good number of season ticket holders after the drop down from the Premier League or were you expecting the steady growth of the fan base from the rise up the division to hold fast, it has taken a number of years in the Championship for the drop off as expectations have not been met but given the fall down a division we needed to regroup to ensure we didn't cascade further down the divisions.
Little more optimistic that the manager has settled in this season and can push on for next season
Happy to turn up and give an appropriate appreciation to the manager and players given the service given under differcult situations, some I suspect we won't see wearing a Swansea Shirt again.
Maybe I'm not as weary of the ups and downs of a football supporters life as some fans are, so happy to add my support on Saturday and next season.
[Post edited 29 Apr 12:59]
Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 11:57 - Apr 29 with 2937 viewsPlankton

Lose not loose
Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 12:10 - Apr 29 with 2908 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 11:43 - Apr 29 by RichardO

Did anyone expect that we wouldn't lose a good number of season ticket holders after the drop down from the Premier League or were you expecting the steady growth of the fan base from the rise up the division to hold fast, it has taken a number of years in the Championship for the drop off as expectations have not been met but given the fall down a division we needed to regroup to ensure we didn't cascade further down the divisions.
Little more optimistic that the manager has settled in this season and can push on for next season
Happy to turn up and give an appropriate appreciation to the manager and players given the service given under differcult situations, some I suspect we won't see wearing a Swansea Shirt again.
Maybe I'm not as weary of the ups and downs of a football supporters life as some fans are, so happy to add my support on Saturday and next season.
[Post edited 29 Apr 12:59]

Good post.
You either support the team or you dont.
Loyal supporters will.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 12:54 - Apr 29 with 2885 viewsRichardO

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 11:57 - Apr 29 by Plankton

Lose not loose

Yes there are a couple that words which I spell/use incorrectly when not paying attention and drift on to the next sentence I blame predictive text.
Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 12:59 - Apr 29 with 2874 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 12:54 - Apr 29 by RichardO

Yes there are a couple that words which I spell/use incorrectly when not paying attention and drift on to the next sentence I blame predictive text.

I know 😂

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 13:33 - Apr 29 with 2820 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 10:29 - Apr 29 by vetchonian

wow great negativity ....

Negativity or being realistic, you choose.
Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 13:34 - Apr 29 with 2815 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 13:33 - Apr 29 by Whiterockin

Negativity,the most misused word on this forum.
Asking questions of anything or anyone is not negativity

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 16:36 - Apr 29 with 2705 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 13:33 - Apr 29 by Whiterockin

it came across as negativity....I would agree some season ticket holders have given up....as Richard O has said ee have lost supportes since our drop from the PL also some fans didn't return post covid we also have a cost of living crises these will all have contributed to some non renewals it's not all down tocthe state of the club as your post inferred.
There will always be a hard core that will continue to tien up and support....and I get it some are fed up with the state of the club both on and off the pitch bit that is not the reason for all non renewals

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 17:02 - Apr 29 with 2684 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 16:36 - Apr 29 by vetchonian

it came across as negativity....I would agree some season ticket holders have given up....as Richard O has said ee have lost supportes since our drop from the PL also some fans didn't return post covid we also have a cost of living crises these will all have contributed to some non renewals it's not all down tocthe state of the club as your post inferred.
There will always be a hard core that will continue to tien up and support....and I get it some are fed up with the state of the club both on and off the pitch bit that is not the reason for all non renewals

This is what I posted.

"Nothing on the game, 12.30 KO, Millwall not an attractive fixture. Many season ticket holders won't go, they have just given up."

I stand by that. There is nothing there to tempt the casual supporter and many season ticket holders will be missing and the away end will be more than half empty. The actual people in the ground will be less than 15,000 IMO not necessarily negativity just the way it is for this end of season match.
Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 17:33 - Apr 29 with 2648 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 16:36 - Apr 29 by vetchonian

With Respect,negativity is utterly subjective

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 18:02 - Apr 29 with 2604 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 17:02 - Apr 29 by Whiterockin

This is what I posted.

"Nothing on the game, 12.30 KO, Millwall not an attractive fixture. Many season ticket holders won't go, they have just given up."

I stand by that. There is nothing there to tempt the casual supporter and many season ticket holders will be missing and the away end will be more than half empty. The actual people in the ground will be less than 15,000 IMO not necessarily negativity just the way it is for this end of season match.

12:30 kick offs are a pain in the arse, why are all FL games starting at 12:30 instead of the usual 3 o clock times, it can't be for the sake of the fans.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 18:06 - Apr 29 with 2593 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 18:02 - Apr 29 by Flashberryjack

12:30 kick offs are a pain in the arse, why are all FL games starting at 12:30 instead of the usual 3 o clock times, it can't be for the sake of the fans.

For multi TV coverage missing the 3pm block.
Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 18:22 - Apr 29 with 2557 viewsKeithHaynes

Only limited tickets available for the away end.

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 18:48 - Apr 29 with 2522 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 17:33 - Apr 29 by onehunglow

With Respect,negativity is utterly subjective

are you positive about that?

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 19:10 - Apr 29 with 2493 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 18:22 - Apr 29 by KeithHaynes

Only limited tickets available for the away end.

What was their allocation.
Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 19:52 - Apr 29 with 2422 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Swansea City v Millwall : Match day thread on 19:10 - Apr 29 by Whiterockin

What was their allocation.

1148 according to their web site.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024