Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. 19:11 - May 10 with 5153 viewsReslovenSwan1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-13395835/Kevin-Pietersen-demand

Kevin Petersen is an expert on striking a bouncing ball. He is not an expert on biology or the responsibilities of government public health.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Wise sage since Toshack era

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 14:44 - May 20 with 818 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:51 - May 19 by howenjack

Hers' another "ultra rare " complication . I think they are more common than you think.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13399063/Paralysed-jab-payout-cover-c

No they aren’t. They are as common as you’d expect. Billions of vaccines have been safely administered. There are always potential side effects to any drug, medicine or vaccine. No drug is ever 100% safe for everybody.

Hundreds of millions of people take paracetamol or ibuprofen every day but in ultra rare cases they can cause serious adverse reaction. There are also warning signs on the packaging that says this could happen, as there were on the Covid vaccine leaflets.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 15:13 - May 20 with 792 viewshowenjack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 14:44 - May 20 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

No they aren’t. They are as common as you’d expect. Billions of vaccines have been safely administered. There are always potential side effects to any drug, medicine or vaccine. No drug is ever 100% safe for everybody.

Hundreds of millions of people take paracetamol or ibuprofen every day but in ultra rare cases they can cause serious adverse reaction. There are also warning signs on the packaging that says this could happen, as there were on the Covid vaccine leaflets.

I beg to differ in that respect sorry , to me these vaccines have had far more detrimental affects than is normally associated with vaccines . We have heard of heart problems , blood clots , strokes , an increase in people having sudden medical episodes and paralysis . I have nothing against vaccines , I have had some in the past but I think the covid vaccines were rushed through without the thorough research and development needed . Just my point of view that's all.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 15:41 - May 20 with 768 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:48 - May 20 by howenjack

" Medics never had any doubts that her paralysis was caused by the vaccine. "

Mrs Bowie, mother to Nathan 22, Cecilia 21 and Michael 19, recalls the consultant introducing himself and told her straight away: 'I think it is Guillian-Barre syndrome and it's because you took the vaccine.'

'I actually argued with him,' Mrs Bowie said. 'I couldn't really believe it could be the vaccine.

'He said it is 100 per cent the vaccine. He was absolutely definite on it and I am very grateful for that because I am assuming that's why I got the vaccine damage payment.'

Never in doubt.

A vaccine primes the immune system for a future infection, it's the immune system that has gone wrong it could well have happened to the lady further down the line after a common cold or being infected with Covid

Similar to Myocarditis - it's far more common after infection than vaccination.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 15:43 - May 20 with 765 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 15:13 - May 20 by howenjack

I beg to differ in that respect sorry , to me these vaccines have had far more detrimental affects than is normally associated with vaccines . We have heard of heart problems , blood clots , strokes , an increase in people having sudden medical episodes and paralysis . I have nothing against vaccines , I have had some in the past but I think the covid vaccines were rushed through without the thorough research and development needed . Just my point of view that's all.

That's exactly the kind of thing that started this thread.

It's demonstrably wrong but people listen to it.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 16:35 - May 20 with 743 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 15:13 - May 20 by howenjack

Heart problems, blood clots and strokes are also caused by sedentary lifestyles, alcohol abuse, obesity etc. And what did most people do during lockdown? Sit on their arses and drink. Not to mention the extreme levels of stress some people went through with uncertainty over their jobs and bills to pay, the lonliness and all that.

There are so many things that can cause illness, it’s absolutely mad that in some peoples minds every anecdotal account of someone getting ill is immediately attributed to the vaccine whilst the billions who take it and get little more than a sore arm are ignored.

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 17:12 - May 20 with 735 viewshowenjack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 16:35 - May 20 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Heart problems, blood clots and strokes are also caused by sedentary lifestyles, alcohol abuse, obesity etc. And what did most people do during lockdown? Sit on their arses and drink. Not to mention the extreme levels of stress some people went through with uncertainty over their jobs and bills to pay, the lonliness and all that.

There are so many things that can cause illness, it’s absolutely mad that in some peoples minds every anecdotal account of someone getting ill is immediately attributed to the vaccine whilst the billions who take it and get little more than a sore arm are ignored.

True, but the figures of people having episodes of ill health shortly after their covid jab are huge and undeniable there is definitely a corelation . Scotia saying that it is the woman's faulty immune system that caused paralysis in spite of the consultant saying the reason for her paralysis lies solely with the vaccine unfortunately reveals the one eyed belief he has in covid vaccines to the exclusion of other opinions.

I wonder if we will be having similar enquiries 20 years from now with regards to Covid ?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13438793/infected-blood-scandal-victims
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 06:33 - May 21 with 679 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 17:12 - May 20 by howenjack

True, but the figures of people having episodes of ill health shortly after their covid jab are huge and undeniable there is definitely a corelation . Scotia saying that it is the woman's faulty immune system that caused paralysis in spite of the consultant saying the reason for her paralysis lies solely with the vaccine unfortunately reveals the one eyed belief he has in covid vaccines to the exclusion of other opinions.

I wonder if we will be having similar enquiries 20 years from now with regards to Covid ?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13438793/infected-blood-scandal-victims

Blood clots were extremely rare and rarer than blood clots after women taking the contraception pill.

Vacinations saved hundreds of thousands of lives if not millions across the World.

Sadly we have seen increases in deaths due to measles and whooping caught as vaccination rates have fallen.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 07:43 - May 21 with 663 viewshowenjack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 06:33 - May 21 by felixstowe_jack

Blood clots were extremely rare and rarer than blood clots after women taking the contraception pill.

Vacinations saved hundreds of thousands of lives if not millions across the World.

Sadly we have seen increases in deaths due to measles and whooping caught as vaccination rates have fallen.

I am not disputing that vaccines have saved lives with" older" diseases . The problem for me lies in the way the covid vaccine was rushed into production without the proper trials and that has led to countless vaccine injuries as a result .
Login to get fewer ads

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 12:33 - May 21 with 620 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 07:43 - May 21 by howenjack

I am not disputing that vaccines have saved lives with" older" diseases . The problem for me lies in the way the covid vaccine was rushed into production without the proper trials and that has led to countless vaccine injuries as a result .

It wasn’t “rushed into production” though. This is a common fallacy. Scientists have been studying coronaviruses for decades. We had the sars outbreak around the turn of the century that was caused by a coronavirus. The huge bulk of the knowledge was already there, they just had to find the way to deal with this specific strand, this novel virus. They also had virtually unlimited money and the best scientists in the world thrown at it.

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 15:49 - May 21 with 593 viewshowenjack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 12:33 - May 21 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It wasn’t “rushed into production” though. This is a common fallacy. Scientists have been studying coronaviruses for decades. We had the sars outbreak around the turn of the century that was caused by a coronavirus. The huge bulk of the knowledge was already there, they just had to find the way to deal with this specific strand, this novel virus. They also had virtually unlimited money and the best scientists in the world thrown at it.

Well it obviously hasnt worked very well then .
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 18:33 - May 21 with 566 viewsonehunglow

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 07:43 - May 21 by howenjack

Without that vaccine,millions would have died world wide .
It was a very tricky u known leap into the unknown.
Now we are safe, we can look back and analyse why we were not perfect

Human beings eh

We were desperate for a vaccine

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 18:38 - May 21 with 563 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 15:49 - May 21 by howenjack

Well it obviously hasnt worked very well then .

Obviously it has because covid is far less of a threat than it once was.

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 19:17 - May 21 with 551 viewshowenjack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 18:38 - May 21 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Obviously it has because covid is far less of a threat than it once was.

Personally speaking I never felt much of a threat anyway . Never had the jab . Never socially distanced . Never wore a mask . Never missed a day's work .
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 20:00 - May 21 with 531 viewsonehunglow

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 19:17 - May 21 by howenjack

Personally speaking I never felt much of a threat anyway . Never had the jab . Never socially distanced . Never wore a mask . Never missed a day's work .

Nothing to be proud of .
Wearing a mask was believed to be a way of stopping the virus spreading
It certainly dint help it spread
Close contact did
I will never forget those cretins in Supermarkets brazenly proud not to not wear piece if cloth over mouth and nose
Not exactly asking for much,is it.?

I lose several good friends during Covid and I blame the non mask wearers and anti vaxers

My last deceased chums’s family remain mortified over the arrogance of those proud,actually proud,not to wear a mask.

Shows those it was “ traumatic” to wear one were lying through their teeth

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 01:32 - May 23 with 413 viewsReslovenSwan1

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 19:17 - May 21 by howenjack

You are under 40-50 years old at a guess. I was like you once.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 10:10 - May 23 with 381 viewshowenjack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 01:32 - May 23 by ReslovenSwan1

I wish I was .
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 10:43 - May 23 with 375 viewsonehunglow

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 01:32 - May 23 by ReslovenSwan1

One of my chums who died of Covid ,whilst waiting for a vaccine was 58.
It’s difficult for me to comment on this matter without getting angry BUT ,
I will say this,anti vaxers have blood on their hands

Moreover,if involved in a RTC ,would these people refuse pain killers because there is a risk in any medication . ANY. Have these medications been tested? And by whom and for how long?
Jehovahs Witnesses have their warped religion as an excuse .

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 11:37 - May 23 with 357 viewshowenjack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 10:43 - May 23 by onehunglow

One of my chums who died of Covid ,whilst waiting for a vaccine was 58.
It’s difficult for me to comment on this matter without getting angry BUT ,
I will say this,anti vaxers have blood on their hands

Moreover,if involved in a RTC ,would these people refuse pain killers because there is a risk in any medication . ANY. Have these medications been tested? And by whom and for how long?
Jehovahs Witnesses have their warped religion as an excuse .

Iam not an anti vaxxer Iam anti covid vaccine as I dont believe , like many others the narrative we have been fed .
As far as road traffic collisions go I have had my fair share , mostly on motorcycles. .
I would probably have had pain killers after these but I honestly cannot remember .I can only remember the stitching up process. As far as pain killers go I have nothing against them they have been proven over time unlike the covid vaccine.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 11:42 - May 23 with 346 viewsonehunglow

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 11:37 - May 23 by howenjack

Iam not an anti vaxxer Iam anti covid vaccine as I dont believe , like many others the narrative we have been fed .
As far as road traffic collisions go I have had my fair share , mostly on motorcycles. .
I would probably have had pain killers after these but I honestly cannot remember .I can only remember the stitching up process. As far as pain killers go I have nothing against them they have been proven over time unlike the covid vaccine.

Rarely do I post personal.
I try to attack the topic.
I stand by every word
We had Covid
It killed
We needed a vax
We got one
Lives saved
Now,….we could have done better.Sums up human nature

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:55 - May 23 with 300 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 11:37 - May 23 by howenjack

It's not the narrative that matters, it's the science. The narrative spreads BS on both sides.

Like the title of this thread. Celebrity thickos think they know what they're talking about becasue they believe a narrative, they don't, people listen to them and die.

People should not spread information about stuff they don't understand.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 14:18 - May 23 with 274 viewsonehunglow

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:55 - May 23 by Scotia

It's not the narrative that matters, it's the science. The narrative spreads BS on both sides.

Like the title of this thread. Celebrity thickos think they know what they're talking about becasue they believe a narrative, they don't, people listen to them and die.

So very very true

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 15:15 - May 23 with 255 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:55 - May 23 by Scotia

The fact we are in 2024 and people still don’t realise there is an inherent risk with any medicine or drug no matter how safe absolutely staggers me.

Let’s dig into the facts:

According to the WHO website a grand total of 13 billion vaccines and boosters have been administered globally.

Even if we take the rate of adverse reactions as a high 0.5% that’s 75 million adverse reactions. Seems like a huge number everyone is likely to know someone who has had a reaction. But that’s well over 12.9 billion doses without reaction if my rudimentary maths skills are accurate.

If it was half as dangerous as these anti vax nutters say it is we’d have bodies piling up like the Black Death in the streets.

But it isn’t.

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 15:34 - May 23 with 230 viewsWhiterockin

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 15:15 - May 23 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The fact we are in 2024 and people still don’t realise there is an inherent risk with any medicine or drug no matter how safe absolutely staggers me.

According to the WHO website a grand total of 13 billion vaccines and boosters have been administered globally.

Even if we take the rate of adverse reactions as a high 0.5% that’s 75 million adverse reactions. Seems like a huge number everyone is likely to know someone who has had a reaction. But that’s well over 12.9 billion doses without reaction if my rudimentary maths skills are accurate.

If it was half as dangerous as these anti vax nutters say it is we’d have bodies piling up like the Black Death in the streets.

But it isn’t.

How many people actually read the literature that often comes with many prescribed drugs. It lists possible side effects and the chances of these side effects affecting the taker. The taker then decides to proceed or not, are any drugs 100% safe,. Even longstanding medication like penicillin can have serious side effects on some. As individuals we all make our own choice, a choice we should be thankful to have.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 15:53 - May 23 with 203 viewsSullutaCreturned

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 15:15 - May 23 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

But it isn’t.

Your first line is very true.

I had to see specialists about my liver which was close to cirrhosis. I was diagnose with NAFLD so nothing to do with alcohol and they were puzzled until one notced I ws on Bendroflumethiazide for high blood pressure. It causes the body to leech potassium which, over a long period, can be harmful.
It was caught just in time, another few months it would have been too late and I most likely wouldn't be here now.

Always read the leaflets that come with your meds and oay attention to what your body is telling you.

PS, I make it 65 million, give or take 500k
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 15:55 - May 23 with 199 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 15:34 - May 23 by Whiterockin

How many people actually read the literature that often comes with many prescribed drugs. It lists possible side effects and the chances of these side effects affecting the taker. The taker then decides to proceed or not, are any drugs 100% safe,. Even longstanding medication like penicillin can have serious side effects on some. As individuals we all make our own choice, a choice we should be thankful to have.

It was all there in the leaflet. Possible side effects and the rarity of them. Yet the vax nutters seem to think they were hidden from us from the start. And you always hear people with anecdotal accounts “I know loads of people who were ill after the vaccine.” Well yeah of course everyone knows people, like I said even a very tiny percentage of a massive number of people is still a large number of people.

It’s like the scene in father ted when someone makes a comment about child abuse in the Catholic Church: “if there are 200 million priests in the world and 5% of them are paedophiles that’s only 10 million.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024