Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Casemiro 17:00 - May 12 with 1143 viewsmax936

Utterly useless, needs to be put out to grass, although why he's been told to play in that back four is a mystery to everyone except Ten Hagg.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Casemiro on 17:47 - May 12 with 1107 viewsEagleEye

Man U are not blessed with many good players at the moment - unbelievable to think he’s on north of £100k per week with another 2 years on his contract … worth adding that ETH is playing him out of position due to injuries but still, way past it …
Casemiro on 17:56 - May 12 with 1091 viewshobo

Casemiro on 17:47 - May 12 by EagleEye

Man U are not blessed with many good players at the moment - unbelievable to think he’s on north of £100k per week with another 2 years on his contract … worth adding that ETH is playing him out of position due to injuries but still, way past it …

350k a week
Casemiro on 18:34 - May 12 with 1042 viewsunion_jack

Shear laziness by him gave Arsenal their goal.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Casemiro on 19:38 - May 12 with 1006 viewsmax936

Casemiro on 18:34 - May 12 by union_jack

Shear laziness by him gave Arsenal their goal.

He was class at Real, time has caught him up.

Casemiro on 22:37 - May 12 with 928 viewsswancity

Utterly useless ?

He’s been one of the best defensive midfield players in the game and with over 70 caps for Brazil he’s more than capable of dropping into a defensive role which for him would be like shelling peas. For the Arsenal goal today he was too casual. Roy Keane referred to it as laziness. It was not laziness but certainly he needed to be more alert to the dangers around him.

At 32 he’s not the player he was but he was world class and still good enough to play for Manchester United.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Casemiro on 07:06 - May 13 with 864 viewspencoedjack

Casemiro on 22:37 - May 12 by swancity

Utterly useless ?

He’s been one of the best defensive midfield players in the game and with over 70 caps for Brazil he’s more than capable of dropping into a defensive role which for him would be like shelling peas. For the Arsenal goal today he was too casual. Roy Keane referred to it as laziness. It was not laziness but certainly he needed to be more alert to the dangers around him.

At 32 he’s not the player he was but he was world class and still good enough to play for Manchester United.

Obviously you haven’t watched him much this season.

Nobody is saying he WAS a great player.
Casemiro on 16:26 - May 13 with 725 viewsmax936

Casemiro on 22:37 - May 12 by swancity

Utterly useless ?

You've obviously just cherry picked part of my post, read it again and let it sink in a bit. I'm not gonna repeat what I wrote if you can't be arsed to read all what I posted, over two posts.

FME's
[Post edited 13 May 16:28]

Casemiro on 20:24 - May 13 with 656 viewsswancity

Casemiro on 16:26 - May 13 by max936

You've obviously just cherry picked part of my post, read it again and let it sink in a bit. I'm not gonna repeat what I wrote if you can't be arsed to read all what I posted, over two posts.

FME's
[Post edited 13 May 16:28]

I’d suggest that you re-read your original post.

You seemed confused and couldn’t understand why Casemiro was playing in defence and it was a dig at Ten Haag too. I’ve merely explained to you that Casemiro would easily adapt to that position having spent most of his career in a holding / deep midfield area. With his ability, experience and football brain it would have been a piece of cake albeit there was a momentary lapse in concentration where he became casual and it was costly.

You do know that players can adapt and are capable of different things on a pitch especially world class footballers. Although possibly not utterly useless ones.

Login to get fewer ads

Casemiro on 23:30 - May 13 with 599 viewsmax936

Casemiro on 20:24 - May 13 by swancity

I’d suggest that you re-read your original post.

You seemed confused and couldn’t understand why Casemiro was playing in defence and it was a dig at Ten Haag too. I’ve merely explained to you that Casemiro would easily adapt to that position having spent most of his career in a holding / deep midfield area. With his ability, experience and football brain it would have been a piece of cake albeit there was a momentary lapse in concentration where he became casual and it was costly.

You do know that players can adapt and are capable of different things on a pitch especially world class footballers. Although possibly not utterly useless ones.

I wasn't confused you seem to be though, he's not a CH, why play him there when he had a young capable CH available, momentary lapse you say, it clearly wasn't he was all at sea. I could understand why he was playing in defence cause Ten Hagg picked him there.

"You do know that players can adapt and are capable of different things on a pitch especially world class footballers"

Can they really? Typical Sarky comment from you. The pundits who know the game inside out, said it was crazy, Roy Keane for one, but you'd know know better than them of course, then again you've never been any different.

He's been class throughout his career for Real and he started his career with Utd very well, a CH he's not as proved on Sunday, he's a DM who has often played further forward, with success or perhaps his mind was elsewhere dreaming of adding another fortune out in Saudi.

Casemiro on 10:37 - May 14 with 563 viewsonehunglow

Casemiro on 23:30 - May 13 by max936

I wasn't confused you seem to be though, he's not a CH, why play him there when he had a young capable CH available, momentary lapse you say, it clearly wasn't he was all at sea. I could understand why he was playing in defence cause Ten Hagg picked him there.

"You do know that players can adapt and are capable of different things on a pitch especially world class footballers"

Can they really? Typical Sarky comment from you. The pundits who know the game inside out, said it was crazy, Roy Keane for one, but you'd know know better than them of course, then again you've never been any different.

He's been class throughout his career for Real and he started his career with Utd very well, a CH he's not as proved on Sunday, he's a DM who has often played further forward, with success or perhaps his mind was elsewhere dreaming of adding another fortune out in Saudi.

I’d never have you down as being in anyway confused
I am though.
I m confused as to why some still come over to this site and seek confrontation with.
This is Manchester u tied
Truly,outside the big club fan boys enclaves,who gives a monkeys

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Casemiro on 20:47 - May 14 with 476 viewsswancity

Casemiro on 23:30 - May 13 by max936

I suppose it was your ridiculous “ utterly useless “ remark that promoted a response. Casemiro is still a class act. I wouldn’t mind a few utterly useless players at our club. 😂

Dropping into centre back was not an issue for him and Ten Haag knew that. He knows a bit more than we do.

Casemiro on 20:59 - May 14 with 460 viewsmax936

Casemiro on 20:47 - May 14 by swancity

I suppose it was your ridiculous “ utterly useless “ remark that promoted a response. Casemiro is still a class act. I wouldn’t mind a few utterly useless players at our club. 😂

Dropping into centre back was not an issue for him and Ten Haag knew that. He knows a bit more than we do.

Just words, its a football forum, not a Wordsworth forum!

Do you know how many times he's played Centre back?, seen him play and score plenty from an advanced position he was one of my favourite Real players, was a fan of his and not Real as it happens, always in the thick of it and always dangerous much to Barca's and Liverpool's misfortunes both of which he scored against and more than once, would have loved Liverpool to have signed him back in the day.

Casemiro on 02:54 - May 16 with 359 viewsRhonddaSwans

Casemiro on 20:59 - May 14 by max936

Just words, its a football forum, not a Wordsworth forum!

Do you know how many times he's played Centre back?, seen him play and score plenty from an advanced position he was one of my favourite Real players, was a fan of his and not Real as it happens, always in the thick of it and always dangerous much to Barca's and Liverpool's misfortunes both of which he scored against and more than once, would have loved Liverpool to have signed him back in the day.

Look ill wade in

The next brazil squad?????

Is he init?

Also ten haag is p poor.
We don't do half and halfs here SWANSEA TILL I DIE or Go mix on their boards
Let him have it Max 😂

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Casemiro on 02:57 - May 16 with 356 viewsRhonddaSwans

Casemiro on 20:47 - May 14 by swancity

Do you support 2 clubs?
That is why you could only muster half of our name???
Man U are dog shite.
Honestly bet you would hop in the away end v us.
🤢🤮

Casemiro on 10:43 - May 16 with 301 viewsonehunglow

Casemiro on 02:57 - May 16 by RhonddaSwans

Do you support 2 clubs?
That is why you could only muster half of our name???
Man U are dog shite.
Honestly bet you would hop in the away end v us.
🤢🤮

Think back in the day,when ,as kids in the playground we had bagged to be Puskas,Di Stefano,Pele,Bobby Charlton ,Denis Law , etc because they were rather exotic players who weren’t seen as modern day players are because of the lack of tv coverage .
Nothing wrong with that .
Now we see grown men wearing shirts of clubs hundreds of miles away refering to the club as “ us”.
They are brand followers .

I used to have a lot of time for LFC as I went to some home games with new chums I made in the late 70s. It was great craic on the Kop.
The club saved us from being wound up during our inability to pay transfer fees to them so we should remember that . Peter Robinson ,,the Chairman was @ great man indeed . He could have seen us wound up.

Nowadays ,they are a different club,chock full of plastics,glory hunters and eventists,who I have little time for .

People sometimes need an interest outside their home club ,I suppose. Personally,it’s either the Swans or nowt .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Casemiro on 19:57 - May 22 with 162 viewsRhonddaSwans

Casemiro on 10:43 - May 16 by onehunglow

Think back in the day,when ,as kids in the playground we had bagged to be Puskas,Di Stefano,Pele,Bobby Charlton ,Denis Law , etc because they were rather exotic players who weren’t seen as modern day players are because of the lack of tv coverage .
Nothing wrong with that .
Now we see grown men wearing shirts of clubs hundreds of miles away refering to the club as “ us”.
They are brand followers .

I used to have a lot of time for LFC as I went to some home games with new chums I made in the late 70s. It was great craic on the Kop.
The club saved us from being wound up during our inability to pay transfer fees to them so we should remember that . Peter Robinson ,,the Chairman was @ great man indeed . He could have seen us wound up.

Nowadays ,they are a different club,chock full of plastics,glory hunters and eventists,who I have little time for .

People sometimes need an interest outside their home club ,I suppose. Personally,it’s either the Swans or nowt .

Bro the support of non Welsh sides is disgusting.
I have more respect for a TNS fan than any fan that supports Liverpool.
In a perfect World

Swansea, Newport , Wrexham and Merthyr would be in the top flight.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024