Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunak 09:24 - May 19 with 1948 viewsbuilthjack

He, like Johnson, hasn’t a clue. A chancer full of bullshit, just like Johnson.
Pathetic people. Yet some get taken in by bullshit. How bizarre.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sunak on 12:34 - May 21 with 912 viewsbuilthjack

Sunak on 10:00 - May 21 by onehunglow

Now then,calm down.
Calm Down.
You seem to get angry when thinking of Conservative voters
Calm down

Not angry whatsoever. In fact I laugh at him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sunak on 14:12 - May 21 with 855 viewsonehunglow

Sunak on 12:34 - May 21 by builthjack

Not angry whatsoever. In fact I laugh at him.

Nothing to laugh aboutHes a d1ckhead

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sunak on 18:08 - May 21 with 813 viewsFlashberryjack

Sunak on 08:29 - May 21 by Boundy

I'm sure many would be interested in your opinion of this current welsh labour leadership.
Without any what aboutery please.

Take "whataboutary" away from him, and he has nowt.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Sunak on 21:26 - May 21 with 740 viewsbuilthjack

Sunak on 14:12 - May 21 by onehunglow

Nothing to laugh aboutHes a d1ckhead

That’s a bit strong to call Felix that.

Sunak on 21:28 - May 21 with 738 viewsBoundy

Sunak on 18:08 - May 21 by Flashberryjack

Take "whataboutary" away from him, and he has nowt.

He seems to be avoiding my request which is a pity as it could have been an interesting response to a genuine question.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Sunak on 23:08 - May 21 with 706 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sunak on 07:11 - May 21 by builthjack

Say it slowly.
Johnson, the biggest liar in politics ever.
Truss, 30 billion down the drain in months.
Sunak, the let’s get me richer, sod the peasants guy.
Dear me. You need to get out of that shipping container a bit more and point your head towards Westminster.

Only it was never£30 billion as none of her tax cuts were ever made. The £30 billion was just a made up figure presented in Parliament by the SNP without any evidence to back it up. The gullible left labour voters in Wales actually think it was a fact.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Sunak on 23:12 - May 21 with 702 viewsbuilthjack

Sunak on 23:08 - May 21 by felixstowe_jack

Only it was never£30 billion as none of her tax cuts were ever made. The £30 billion was just a made up figure presented in Parliament by the SNP without any evidence to back it up. The gullible left labour voters in Wales actually think it was a fact.

The treasury actually stated that it was nearer £60 billion. I have been kind to you.

Sunak on 18:05 - May 22 with 640 viewsSullutaCreturned

Sunak on 23:12 - May 21 by builthjack

The treasury actually stated that it was nearer £60 billion. I have been kind to you.

Have you got a link for that?

I found this,

https://fullfact.org/news/pmqs-snp-uk-economy-truss/
Login to get fewer ads

Sunak on 18:38 - May 22 with 613 viewsbuilthjack

Didn’t he look a beaut. Like a frightened rabbit with headlights pointing at him
Never mind, he can now bullshit to his cronies even more.

Sunak on 18:57 - May 22 with 605 viewsonehunglow

Sunak on 18:38 - May 22 by builthjack

Didn’t he look a beaut. Like a frightened rabbit with headlights pointing at him
Never mind, he can now bullshit to his cronies even more.

I ll be glad to see the back of him.
Then ,we can relax and allow Sir Keir to repair the damage ,stop illegals,repair the NHS,Justice system,public transport and clean up our seas and rivers .
Can’t wait .
Sunak and Johnson won’t be hurt nor be giving a phu k

Sunak on 19:07 - May 22 with 593 viewsunion_jack

Sunak on 18:57 - May 22 by onehunglow

I ll be glad to see the back of him.
Then ,we can relax and allow Sir Keir to repair the damage ,stop illegals,repair the NHS,Justice system,public transport and clean up our seas and rivers .
Can’t wait .
Sunak and Johnson won’t be hurt nor be giving a phu k

If Starmer wins look out for the number of times you hear “will take time because of the awful mess the previous government left the country in”. Standard excuse for all new governments.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Sunak on 19:12 - May 22 with 586 viewsonehunglow

Sunak on 19:07 - May 22 by union_jack

If Starmer wins look out for the number of times you hear “will take time because of the awful mess the previous government left the country in”. Standard excuse for all new governments.

I’ve heard that before.
Wilson…after years of Tory misrule etc.
Bliar
Still, less hate Labour speech

Sunak on 19:51 - May 22 with 566 viewsmajorraglan

Sunak on 19:07 - May 22 by union_jack

I think it’s a fair point though, the country is in a mess.
Sunak on 19:54 - May 22 with 561 viewsunion_jack

Sunak on 19:51 - May 22 by majorraglan

I think it’s a fair point though, the country is in a mess.

It always is to differing degrees which is why we get changes in government.

But one constant is it’s never the present government’s fault.

Sunak on 18:49 - May 24 with 435 viewsbuilthjack

The greasy headed billionaire thinks Wales are at Euro 2024.
The same Sunak who when in the posh seats at Twickenham on a freebie, said on 79 minutes that England just need to hold on for 11 minutes.
Not the brightest is he.

Sunak on 19:01 - May 24 with 415 viewsonehunglow

Sunak on 18:49 - May 24 by builthjack

The greasy headed billionaire thinks Wales are at Euro 2024.
The same Sunak who when in the posh seats at Twickenham on a freebie, said on 79 minutes that England just need to hold on for 11 minutes.
Not the brightest is he.

“ greasy”
That’s naughty

Sunak on 19:21 - May 24 with 383 viewsSullutaCreturned

Sunak on 19:54 - May 22 by union_jack

It always is to differing degrees which is why we get changes in government.

But one constant is it’s never the present government’s fault.

I agree but after 14 years the tories can't really blame anyone for most of the problems.

My issue is that things are so bad, Labour are going to need 20 years to put it right (if they even can) and they won't get that long. The right wing press will be on them from day one and they might get 2 terms but then, if there isn't realimprovement the Tories could be back.
Maybe by then we'll have new tories, hopefully better people.
Sunak on 19:25 - May 24 with 371 viewsWhiterockin

Sunak on 19:21 - May 24 by SullutaCreturned

I agree but after 14 years the tories can't really blame anyone for most of the problems.

My issue is that things are so bad, Labour are going to need 20 years to put it right (if they even can) and they won't get that long. The right wing press will be on them from day one and they might get 2 terms but then, if there isn't realimprovement the Tories could be back.

Labour will also have some big compensation payments to factor in. Blood transfusions, post office and women's pensions.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Sunak on 21:03 - May 24 with 332 viewsunion_jack

Of course there won’t be any improvement . That’s not how governments work!

Sunak on 21:31 - May 24 with 312 viewsDr_Winston

Sunak on 19:25 - May 24 by Whiterockin

Labour will also have some big compensation payments to factor in. Blood transfusions, post office and women's pensions.

"women's pensions"

If Labour can decide what a woman is.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sunak on 22:13 - May 24 with 271 viewsFlashberryjack

The conservatives definitely got many things wrong, but you are being a little unfair to say they can't blame anyone, they can certainly blame the pandemic and the war in Ukraine, and many other factors in the world that were out of their control, plus Labour (with the help of some tory wets) did try to nobble, every attempt they made trying to pass legislation to deport illegal immigrants.

A Labour government will do exactly what Labour has done to Wales, then blame the previous government, as they say, get your excuses in early.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Sunak on 22:26 - May 24 with 255 viewsDr_Winston

Sunak on 22:13 - May 24 by Flashberryjack

The conservatives definitely got many things wrong, but you are being a little unfair to say they can't blame anyone, they can certainly blame the pandemic and the war in Ukraine, and many other factors in the world that were out of their control, plus Labour (with the help of some tory wets) did try to nobble, every attempt they made trying to pass legislation to deport illegal immigrants.

A Labour government will do exactly what Labour has done to Wales, then blame the previous government, as they say, get your excuses in early.

It makes me laugh when I see the current Govt described as "The Most Right Wing Govt in History", or "Far Right" or other such nonsense. The Thatcher Goverment would consider the current lot as hopeless Lefties.

Labour are going to have to face up to the reality that vast swathes of the population are suspicious of the EU, against mass immigration and aware that women don't have penises, no matter how many of them may switch votes to get shot of the current hapless incumbents.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sunak on 10:09 - May 25 with 165 viewsonehunglow

Sunak on 22:26 - May 24 by Dr_Winston

It makes me laugh when I see the current Govt described as "The Most Right Wing Govt in History", or "Far Right" or other such nonsense. The Thatcher Goverment would consider the current lot as hopeless Lefties.

Labour are going to have to face up to the reality that vast swathes of the population are suspicious of the EU, against mass immigration and aware that women don't have penises, no matter how many of them may switch votes to get shot of the current hapless incumbents.

Many would agree with that
I would
Many would really like to see a “ right wing” government gets to grips with it all not this callow crowd of cretinous jerks unable to face the public

Sunak on 11:51 - May 25 with 146 viewscontroversial_jack

Sunak on 22:26 - May 24 by Dr_Winston

They are extreme right, just look at the Rwanda scheme and the support for Israel. Yes, i know Labour also support Israel, but they aren't very left at the moment
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024