Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Gove 19:09 - May 24 with 1442 viewsraynor94

Is standing down as an MP before the election, that makes 70 now.

I won't be sorry to see the back of the little backstabber

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Michael Gove on 20:08 - May 25 with 444 viewsWingstandwood

Michael Gove on 19:40 - May 25 by JACKMANANDBOY

I tend to agree, we can't just increase the population without the infrastructure to support society it's simple mathematics.

What gets to me is the fact that there are many lefty-loon types out there who are happy for many more millions to come in despite the dire state of public services.

New York is in a catastrophic crisis, but yet a New York college poll was shown on Fox News showing that over a quarter of those questioned were in favour of more immigrants coming in despite the horrendous situation.

What planet do these idiots live on? How much of a dose of stark reality is enough for them?

Argus!

Michael Gove on 20:37 - May 25 with 393 viewsmajorraglan

Michael Gove on 11:08 - May 25 by Wingstandwood

Me neither!

My absolute 'terror' (and I hope I am wrong, I will rejoice if so) is that Starmer becomes a green light for horrendous illegal immigration numbers in the same way that Biden has in the U.S.A, ffs look at New York. It's (described as by U.S politicians of both parties) catastrophic. Look at Ireland also with streets full of tents!!!!

Proposed "Safe and legal routes" Biden style and carte blanche invasion by hundreds of thousands, or millions brings nothing but societal ruination. Yeah the U.K really requires an extra ten million added to the ten million that have arrived since New Labour came in with Blair.

The last thing the U.K wants is even more (It's bad enough as it is) undocumented criminals, organised crime gangs, and an underclass that is there to be slave-labour and black economy impoverished. That impacts? The poorest in British society the most!!!!

Between January 1997 and December 2009 (mainly Labour government) the population increased by 4m. Between Since 2010 to 2023 (mainly Conservative governments) the population increased by 5.5m. During the Blair/Brown years we had the implantation of the Maastricht Treaty (signed by John Major) which introduced Freedom of Movement.

In 2016, the U.K. voted for Brexit which allowed the U.K. to take control of its borders, but in reality nothing could be further from the truth because immigration has gone completely off the Richter scale, the last 2 or 3 years have seen unprecedented levels of immigration well beyond anything we had under Labour.

Most of the migrants are documented, but there are undocumented criminals lurking in crime gangs and as slave labour. The Home Office has lost contact with numerous migrants and efforts to deport criminals and undesirables are abject. The criminals and undesirables are the people we need to deport - end of.

In one of the other posts in this thread, someone said “countless PMs since have been unable to close the door since , all Home Secretaries since have failed dismally too” - it’s not a case of being unable to or failing to close the door - they haven’t even tried. Immigration is perceived to boost the economy and lots of employers need immigration to fill jobs etc.

Home Secretaries had failed to address the
Michael Gove on 20:41 - May 25 with 377 viewsmajorraglan

Michael Gove on 17:23 - May 25 by Wingstandwood

It sadly looks like an extremely bleak and utterly ruinous future for the U.K according to 'Migration Watch' Alp Mehmet today.

(QUOTE:) “What I’m really concerned about is that neither party, the main party whichever one forms the next government, polls are suggesting it’s going to be Labour, whichever one it is don’t expect numbers to come down significantly.

We are going to continue at this rate. The only way it will be brought down, is by having a cap. That is the only realistic way that you are going to make sure that the numbers you need are coming in and no more. That is not going to happen!

I’m afraid it’s going to continue running totally out of control whoever forms the next government. That’s seriously worrying!”. (END OF QUOTE)

Truly shocking and terryfying if we are heading towards Alp Mehmets estimate today of a TWENTY MILLION population increase by the year 2046, if immigration numbers are allowed continue at the rate they have. And thats excluding the 10 million population increase since 1997. And we are yet to hear about immigration number caps from both Labour or Tories.

We defo need to know where the parties stand. Cameron’s 2010 manifesto claimed net migration would be reduced to the 10,000s of thousands - what we’ve seen since then is a huge unprecedented increase in migration - we’re being gaslighted and conned.
Michael Gove on 20:48 - May 25 with 358 viewsmajorraglan

Michael Gove on 20:08 - May 25 by Wingstandwood

What gets to me is the fact that there are many lefty-loon types out there who are happy for many more millions to come in despite the dire state of public services.

New York is in a catastrophic crisis, but yet a New York college poll was shown on Fox News showing that over a quarter of those questioned were in favour of more immigrants coming in despite the horrendous situation.

What planet do these idiots live on? How much of a dose of stark reality is enough for them?

But it’s not just “lefty-loon” types. We’ve got captains of industry, our right of centre government, treasury officials etc all pushing immigration because it gives them a pool of readily employable pool of people who will do the jobs the indigenous population won’t do for very low wages.
Michael Gove on 01:25 - May 26 with 314 viewsRobbie

Issue is talking about immigration , legal or illegal is a discussion taboo , do not go there .
Say the wrong thing and the racist card is played , Human Rights lawyers love it .

Sunack promised and spent millions on his Small boats pledge , we will stop it , nice one .

Spin and Mandates will dominate my telebox for the next six weeks , news in overdrive .

We have a vote , some Countries do not , their ballot box is a nailed on result whatever .

Pains me to say it , the multi millionaire Sunak has got inflation it seems under control .
Kept the petrol in my car when Ukraine /Russia kicked off , energy bills went North .

Stamer does not fill me with confidence to get my pencilled in X .
Michael Gove on 10:01 - May 26 with 258 viewsonehunglow

Michael Gove on 20:48 - May 25 by majorraglan

But it’s not just “lefty-loon” types. We’ve got captains of industry, our right of centre government, treasury officials etc all pushing immigration because it gives them a pool of readily employable pool of people who will do the jobs the indigenous population won’t do for very low wages.

Just thinking. Why is it many if ours young uns don’t want to learn,study and work.
Asian kids have a tradition of wanting to be educated,learn and become a professional. A real work ethic.
Weave young females whose aim is to get pregnant

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Michael Gove on 10:04 - May 26 with 251 viewsWhiterockin

Michael Gove on 10:01 - May 26 by onehunglow

Just thinking. Why is it many if ours young uns don’t want to learn,study and work.
Asian kids have a tradition of wanting to be educated,learn and become a professional. A real work ethic.
Weave young females whose aim is to get pregnant

A lot of it is peer example, good and bad.
[Post edited 26 May 10:05]

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Michael Gove on 10:05 - May 26 with 232 viewsonehunglow

Michael Gove on 10:04 - May 26 by Whiterockin

A lot of it is peer example, good and bad.
[Post edited 26 May 10:05]

Which is my point
Why are so many if ours only interested in bling,the girls,the car with as little effort as possible

Hard graft terrifies

Login to get fewer ads

Michael Gove on 10:07 - May 26 with 221 viewsWhiterockin

Michael Gove on 10:05 - May 26 by onehunglow

Which is my point
Why are so many if ours only interested in bling,the girls,the car with as little effort as possible

Hard graft terrifies

Reminds me of my youth mate.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Michael Gove on 10:26 - May 26 with 196 viewsGwyn737

Michael Gove on 10:07 - May 26 by Whiterockin

Me too.

I reckon every older generation says this.
Michael Gove on 10:28 - May 26 with 194 viewsonehunglow

Michael Gove on 10:07 - May 26 by Whiterockin

Not me.
I was brought up to graft hard and get the very best you could .
I’ve done ok

Michael Gove on 12:13 - May 26 with 150 viewsSullutaCreturned

Michael Gove on 20:41 - May 25 by majorraglan

We defo need to know where the parties stand. Cameron’s 2010 manifesto claimed net migration would be reduced to the 10,000s of thousands - what we’ve seen since then is a huge unprecedented increase in migration - we’re being gaslighted and conned.

Of course we are, it's what politicans do. They manipulate the masses and usually helped by whichever media outlet supports them.

How could we ever hope to cut illegal immigratin when they'd cut the border force, cut police, cut the Royal Navy, when they'd cut every department that we needed to do that job?

This is why we need the safe routes but also to say that everyone, absolutely everyone that comes here illegaly will be, regstered, finger printed, dna taken and then they will be sent back to wherever we can prove they came from.

Come here egally or not at all.

Thng s, its not just in the UK people are saying this. All across Europe people are saying enough is enough, even in the ROI now they're protesting. people have been saying it for long while but they got shut down for being racists and now we are seeing the long term effects of this socially self destructive policy.

The EU's open doors are blame for a lot of problems but apparently its racist, xenophbic and wrong to say so. I don't quite know why when I don't hate these people, I don't care about the colour of their skin or their nationality, all I care about is the uncontrollable numbers, the unmanageable strain it puts on our country's infrastructure and the cost financially and socially.

We should help genuine refugees but that should start with them knowing they have to come here legally via a safe route. These people in the boats, we need to start there and tell them if caught in the UK illegally they will be returned no matter how genuine they are.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024