| Swansea City finances on 09:42 - Jul 26 with 1397 views | raynor94 |
| Swansea City finances on 09:33 - Jul 26 by vetchonian | Or someone form the middle East perhaps? |
Sheikh yur Bootie has been rumoured |  |
|  |
| Swansea City finances on 09:51 - Jul 26 with 1367 views | Dr_Winston |
| Swansea City finances on 09:42 - Jul 26 by raynor94 | Sheikh yur Bootie has been rumoured |
Bahraini parking space magnate Omush Wezu Khartou. |  |
| Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. |
|  |
| Swansea City finances on 10:10 - Jul 26 with 1347 views | raynor94 |
| Swansea City finances on 09:51 - Jul 26 by Dr_Winston | Bahraini parking space magnate Omush Wezu Khartou. |
😄 |  |
|  |
| Swansea City finances on 10:38 - Jul 26 with 1292 views | johnlangy |
| Swansea City finances on 09:51 - Jul 26 by Dr_Winston | Bahraini parking space magnate Omush Wezu Khartou. |
. Oh I did laugh out loud. |  | |  |
| Swansea City finances on 10:45 - Jul 26 with 1278 views | johnlangy | I'm still giggling. In town yesterday a bloke walked past speaking on his mobile. He said 'awright mush. WhereamI meetin' ew to ?'. It just cracks me up. |  | |  |
| Swansea City finances on 10:48 - Jul 26 with 1261 views | trampie | Swansea people do talk like that, it's so common, I cringe when I hear mushers. |  |
|  |
| Swansea City finances on 10:52 - Jul 26 with 1253 views | Dr_Winston |
| Swansea City finances on 10:38 - Jul 26 by johnlangy |
. Oh I did laugh out loud. |
Alas I cannot claim credit. I believe it was the much missed in these parts Warwick_Hunt who first came up with it. |  |
| Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. |
|  |
| Swansea City finances on 11:12 - Jul 26 with 1216 views | raynor94 |
| Swansea City finances on 10:52 - Jul 26 by Dr_Winston | Alas I cannot claim credit. I believe it was the much missed in these parts Warwick_Hunt who first came up with it. |
Is Warwick still around? What a poster he was back in the day |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Swansea City finances on 11:28 - Jul 26 with 1188 views | Dr_Winston |
| Swansea City finances on 11:12 - Jul 26 by raynor94 | Is Warwick still around? What a poster he was back in the day |
Not to my knowledge, and yes he was. |  |
| Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back. |
|  |
| Swansea City finances on 11:57 - Jul 26 with 1140 views | KeithHaynes | There was a guy in that area, I’m assuming that’s where he’ was from who had fast debilitating dementia. That was some years ago. Not saying that’s him, after the idiot started his poncing about regards Humpty. |  |
|  |
| Swansea City finances on 14:52 - Jul 26 with 1024 views | TimBowen | "Bahraini parking space magnate Omush Wezu Khartou." and "awright mush. WhereamI meetin' ew to ?" Brilliant, both bloody brilliant! The best I can add...I was up near Mayhill and I run into the wife of an old acquaintance. How is he then? I asked her. She replied "Oh him...he do do my 'ead in e do!" |  | |  |
| Swansea City finances on 17:56 - Jul 26 with 927 views | johnlangy |
| Swansea City finances on 14:52 - Jul 26 by TimBowen | "Bahraini parking space magnate Omush Wezu Khartou." and "awright mush. WhereamI meetin' ew to ?" Brilliant, both bloody brilliant! The best I can add...I was up near Mayhill and I run into the wife of an old acquaintance. How is he then? I asked her. She replied "Oh him...he do do my 'ead in e do!" |
|  | |  |
| Swansea City finances on 19:12 - Jul 26 with 864 views | fbreath | I still haven’t met this guy Nomun people keeping talking about. |  |
| We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples |
|  |
| |