| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! 19:19 - Sep 27 with 4355 views | ModeratorC | Plymouth v Luton tonight. Billy big danglies starts with the player who is the worst treated in football history for Plymouth. Walsh on the bench for Luton. |  | | |  |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 16:19 - Sep 28 with 1435 views | KeithHaynes |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 14:22 - Sep 28 by union_jack | Derby fans are going to have an awful amount to complain about tonight to be fair to them. Stormer at Hillsborough. |
Another game gone and still no Jerry Yates goal. |  |
|  |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 16:32 - Sep 28 with 1376 views | onehunglow |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 16:19 - Sep 28 by KeithHaynes | Another game gone and still no Jerry Yates goal. |
We’re stuck with him aren’t we.? Bad decision to purchase |  |
|  |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 16:34 - Sep 28 with 1383 views | Whiterockin |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 16:19 - Sep 28 by KeithHaynes | Another game gone and still no Jerry Yates goal. |
I did watch it to see how he was doing. He ran about a lot with little effect, got into a couple of good positions but wasn't picked out and came off after 80 minutes. Mendez Laing looked decent. I don't think we will get much of a fee for him when he moves on. Watching Cardiff now they really are shite. I wish we were playing today. |  | |  |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 16:53 - Sep 28 with 1346 views | Whiterockin |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 16:34 - Sep 28 by Whiterockin | I did watch it to see how he was doing. He ran about a lot with little effect, got into a couple of good positions but wasn't picked out and came off after 80 minutes. Mendez Laing looked decent. I don't think we will get much of a fee for him when he moves on. Watching Cardiff now they really are shite. I wish we were playing today. |
Ng just ran across his area and took the Hull player out, penalty. They really are bad. |  | |  |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 17:00 - Sep 28 with 1293 views | pencoedjack |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 16:53 - Sep 28 by Whiterockin | Ng just ran across his area and took the Hull player out, penalty. They really are bad. |
Great isn’t it 👍 |  | |  |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 17:05 - Sep 28 with 1285 views | Whiterockin |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 17:00 - Sep 28 by pencoedjack | Great isn’t it 👍 |
Next up they have Millwall home then Bristol away. I can't see them getting much there either. It's better than great except how the hell did we draw with them. |  | |  |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 18:01 - Sep 28 with 1176 views | KeithHaynes | I’m reading it wasn’t a proper 4-1 😂 |  |
|  |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 18:10 - Sep 28 with 1166 views | Whiterockin |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 18:01 - Sep 28 by KeithHaynes | I’m reading it wasn’t a proper 4-1 😂 |
How does the chant go, 1-0 and you...... |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 18:43 - Sep 28 with 1122 views | union_jack |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 18:01 - Sep 28 by KeithHaynes | I’m reading it wasn’t a proper 4-1 😂 |
They’re right. Their goal was well off side apparently. Should have been 4-0! |  |
|  |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 20:39 - Sep 28 with 1020 views | blackpooljack | A lot of scum fans seem to accept that relegation is deffo gonna happen this season 🤣🤣 |  | |  |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 20:48 - Sep 28 with 1008 views | Whiterockin |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 20:39 - Sep 28 by blackpooljack | A lot of scum fans seem to accept that relegation is deffo gonna happen this season 🤣🤣 |
Probably for the first time in my life I hope they are right. |  | |  |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 21:15 - Sep 28 with 956 views | pencoedjack |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 18:01 - Sep 28 by KeithHaynes | I’m reading it wasn’t a proper 4-1 😂 |
You read their match day thread as well. Comedy gold. Congratulations to Hull on their 1st home win of the season. |  | |  |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 21:26 - Sep 28 with 948 views | onehunglow | I’m confused On this very site ,not long ago,we read how swans and Cardiff fans mixed at Wales games ,unlike the old days when we fought each other ,rather than the opposition fans I’m assuming ,at Wales games,our rivalry is forgotten and all is sweetness and light and what d ya want t drink butt. I detest that club and every fan it has. I would sup with Lucifer himself rather than an Ely eejit Let’s be bluddy honest. We love seeing them fail Nort beating them this season still rankles with me anyway |  |
|  |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 08:27 - Sep 29 with 791 views | jack247 |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 21:26 - Sep 28 by onehunglow | I’m confused On this very site ,not long ago,we read how swans and Cardiff fans mixed at Wales games ,unlike the old days when we fought each other ,rather than the opposition fans I’m assuming ,at Wales games,our rivalry is forgotten and all is sweetness and light and what d ya want t drink butt. I detest that club and every fan it has. I would sup with Lucifer himself rather than an Ely eejit Let’s be bluddy honest. We love seeing them fail Nort beating them this season still rankles with me anyway |
There’s nothing confusing. Swans and Wales are different entities. Wales games are a lot more like you describe now than they used to be. It’s ok to support your country and want your local rivals to lose every game. I’m sure West Ham and Milwall fans supporting England doesn’t confuse you. I agree with your last sentence. It’s low level embarrassing that we’re the only team they’ve taken a point from. |  | |  |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 09:27 - Sep 29 with 760 views | onehunglow |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 08:27 - Sep 29 by jack247 | There’s nothing confusing. Swans and Wales are different entities. Wales games are a lot more like you describe now than they used to be. It’s ok to support your country and want your local rivals to lose every game. I’m sure West Ham and Milwall fans supporting England doesn’t confuse you. I agree with your last sentence. It’s low level embarrassing that we’re the only team they’ve taken a point from. |
Good reply Millwall and Hammers will never be chums |  |
|  |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 09:55 - Sep 29 with 739 views | KeithHaynes |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 20:39 - Sep 28 by blackpooljack | A lot of scum fans seem to accept that relegation is deffo gonna happen this season 🤣🤣 |
No Reading to save them. |  |
|  |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 11:23 - Sep 29 with 664 views | union_jack |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 09:55 - Sep 29 by KeithHaynes | No Reading to save them. |
It’s only 7 games in. Plenty of time for Cockroach Man to save them😒 |  |
|  |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 11:31 - Sep 29 with 650 views | raynor94 |
| EFL Championship : The weekend starts here ! on 11:23 - Sep 29 by union_jack | It’s only 7 games in. Plenty of time for Cockroach Man to save them😒 |
Far to early to predict their demise, look at Wednesday and QPR last season. It will be interesting to see who they appoint, get this one wrong and they could be in real trouble |  |
|  |
| |