Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NHS Jobs or not as is the case 17:05 - Apr 17 with 4550 viewsBoundy

Out of 150 trainee midwives completing their final year after many hours of unpaid work , stress , taking on new skills not to mention the thousands of pounds now in debt its annouced that theres only vacancies for 40 . Maybe one day one of the too many NHS managers could devise a sucession plan or would that be to hard ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

0
NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 18:05 - Apr 21 with 1295 viewsWhiterockin

NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 18:00 - Apr 21 by Dr_Winston

I would have concerns for older folk. A lot of stuff is too digitised/remote for many of them now.


Im old mate, thanks for being concerned.
0
NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 18:09 - Apr 21 with 1286 viewsbuilthjack

2 x Turkish barbers opened up in a local town 12 months ago.
They are very busy.
Why? Because they work long hours 7 days a week.
Oh, they take card and cash.
The other barber, British, works 5 days a week 10 til 4. Lazy sod.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

0
NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 18:30 - Apr 21 with 1253 viewsonehunglow

NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 18:05 - Apr 21 by Whiterockin

Im old mate, thanks for being concerned.


I’m considered elderly
I feel for young uns
That live in a world whereby they are that attached to a device that the thought of living without one even for a day is torture
They go to schoolhead down gawping over a mobile phone and repeat after a hool
They don’t know what it is to find joy in life themselves and can’t go anywhere unless it’s passed Health and Safety
They are living in joyless times
It’s getting worse
Many kids grow up on a dysfunctional house where dad has long since forked off visiting only occasionally when it takes his fancy
Many on classrooms with kids they don’t know might be their sister or brother
They can’t talk to strangers as they might be a paedophile and / or not passed vetting by somebody
Old people have had some fun
Look at kids now and tell me they are happy
There are no jobs they could consider “ for life” and need to go to university for a decent job accrueing £ 60k plus by the time they’re 21

God bless em
[Post edited 21 Apr 18:32]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 20:08 - Apr 21 with 1204 viewspencoedjack

NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 18:09 - Apr 21 by builthjack

2 x Turkish barbers opened up in a local town 12 months ago.
They are very busy.
Why? Because they work long hours 7 days a week.
Oh, they take card and cash.
The other barber, British, works 5 days a week 10 til 4. Lazy sod.


Bet they are paying their taxes in full.
0
NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 20:58 - Apr 21 with 1166 viewsScotia

NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 17:31 - Apr 21 by Dr_Winston

None of these places sell many vapes, or do many haircuts, yet there's some flash motors parked outside.

They're drug fronts basically. Cash businesses for laundering illicit profits through. Local drug dealers tend to buy pubs/restaurants for the same reason.


Well exclusively accepting cash opens up plenty of options for dodgy activity. Laundering, tax avoidance, cash in hand work etc.

I was in Chinatown last week, every restaurant had a sign in the window saying "cash only"

But people continue use them, I drove through Morriston earlier two Turkish barbers still open at 6:30 and all of the vape shops. There were people in all of them.

I'd be an advocate for all businesses having to take a card. I very rarely use cash nowadays. I have none in the house.
0
NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 22:54 - Apr 21 with 1122 viewsDr_Winston

NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 20:58 - Apr 21 by Scotia

Well exclusively accepting cash opens up plenty of options for dodgy activity. Laundering, tax avoidance, cash in hand work etc.

I was in Chinatown last week, every restaurant had a sign in the window saying "cash only"

But people continue use them, I drove through Morriston earlier two Turkish barbers still open at 6:30 and all of the vape shops. There were people in all of them.

I'd be an advocate for all businesses having to take a card. I very rarely use cash nowadays. I have none in the house.


I live in central Morriston.

You'll occasionally see customers in the barbers. The vape shops and increasingly "mini markets" usually just have people standing around outside them chatting and smoking. Not locals.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

0
NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 01:32 - Apr 22 with 1110 viewsRobbie

Local Vap Shop close to me was recently closed down after Plod stepped in with a Court Order to cease trading , it was open at all hours even after I drive home after a late shift .

From the front it looked a genuine business , what goes on in the background who knows .
0
NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 07:00 - Apr 22 with 1078 viewsbuilthjack

NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 20:08 - Apr 21 by pencoedjack

Bet they are paying their taxes in full.


Like builders, farmers, burger vans etc, I am sure they lay a little.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

1
Login to get fewer ads

NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 09:48 - Apr 22 with 1028 viewsBoundy

NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 20:58 - Apr 21 by Scotia

Well exclusively accepting cash opens up plenty of options for dodgy activity. Laundering, tax avoidance, cash in hand work etc.

I was in Chinatown last week, every restaurant had a sign in the window saying "cash only"

But people continue use them, I drove through Morriston earlier two Turkish barbers still open at 6:30 and all of the vape shops. There were people in all of them.

I'd be an advocate for all businesses having to take a card. I very rarely use cash nowadays. I have none in the house.


You passing the Turk barbers in Morriston isn’t really an indicator of the “need “ for them to satisfy someone’s haircut , I can counter that by saying ever month I have my hair cut in Taffys next door to one and that’s always empty so that’s not really a scientific study. We don’t need more immigrants to support a black economy that’s for sure and I’m sure many reading how priorities seem to be aimed at overseas medical staff won’t improve anyone’s aspirations to enter the NHS when there’s after years of training etc no job at the end.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

0
NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 10:19 - Apr 22 with 1018 viewsonehunglow

NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 09:48 - Apr 22 by Boundy

You passing the Turk barbers in Morriston isn’t really an indicator of the “need “ for them to satisfy someone’s haircut , I can counter that by saying ever month I have my hair cut in Taffys next door to one and that’s always empty so that’s not really a scientific study. We don’t need more immigrants to support a black economy that’s for sure and I’m sure many reading how priorities seem to be aimed at overseas medical staff won’t improve anyone’s aspirations to enter the NHS when there’s after years of training etc no job at the end.


We don’t need ZKurds to cut our hair
I always use a British one
I don’t want hot wax up my nose either nor my ears burnt or some banal customer script bollox

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 10:47 - Apr 22 with 1008 viewsBoundy

NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 10:19 - Apr 22 by onehunglow

We don’t need ZKurds to cut our hair
I always use a British one
I don’t want hot wax up my nose either nor my ears burnt or some banal customer script bollox


Of course we don’t but some would collapse in a heap at the very thought of them existing anymore, I like you try and support my local economy but as I don’t smoke /vape ,use my local barbershop, wash my own car I know in my own little way I’m not helping to perpetuate the myth that we need them.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

0
NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 11:39 - Apr 22 with 995 viewsonehunglow

NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 10:47 - Apr 22 by Boundy

Of course we don’t but some would collapse in a heap at the very thought of them existing anymore, I like you try and support my local economy but as I don’t smoke /vape ,use my local barbershop, wash my own car I know in my own little way I’m not helping to perpetuate the myth that we need them.


I wouldn’t trust those forkers to wash my car

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 06:44 - Apr 23 with 933 viewsDr_Winston

Just haircuts and vapes innit...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/art

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

0
NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 10:21 - Apr 23 with 879 viewsunion_jack

NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 06:44 - Apr 23 by Dr_Winston

Just haircuts and vapes innit...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/art


😳


Not!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 10:33 - Apr 23 with 868 viewsonehunglow

NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 06:44 - Apr 23 by Dr_Winston

Just haircuts and vapes innit...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/art


Every single vape shop should be closed
Many on Wirral are and have been
They are a curse

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 11:54 - Apr 23 with 854 viewsScotia

NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 09:48 - Apr 22 by Boundy

You passing the Turk barbers in Morriston isn’t really an indicator of the “need “ for them to satisfy someone’s haircut , I can counter that by saying ever month I have my hair cut in Taffys next door to one and that’s always empty so that’s not really a scientific study. We don’t need more immigrants to support a black economy that’s for sure and I’m sure many reading how priorities seem to be aimed at overseas medical staff won’t improve anyone’s aspirations to enter the NHS when there’s after years of training etc no job at the end.


But the number of people strolling around with skin fades is. Lads nowadays have a hair cut every fortnight. Stephen Yaxley Lennon sports a lovely skin fade. The turkish barbers are very rarely empty, especially at peak times. Similarly with vape shops, the boys in the pub I go too all vape and all buy them from the cheapest place possible - the vape shops on the high street.

I'll say it again - we don't need immigrants we want the services they provide. Up to and including selling dope.

If right wing parties are polling at around 50% there are obviously plenty of adults giving cash to the the very people they want rid of. It seems pretty stupid to me.
[Post edited 23 Apr 11:57]
0
NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 11:56 - Apr 23 with 852 viewsScotia

NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 10:33 - Apr 23 by onehunglow

Every single vape shop should be closed
Many on Wirral are and have been
They are a curse


Or licensed - how about a vape shop licence starting at about £5k per square metre per annum.

We could close them but we don't have enough border force staff to check immigration status, trading standards officers to raid them or police to deal with any ensuing agro.
0
NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 13:44 - Apr 23 with 835 viewsonehunglow

NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 11:56 - Apr 23 by Scotia

Or licensed - how about a vape shop licence starting at about £5k per square metre per annum.

We could close them but we don't have enough border force staff to check immigration status, trading standards officers to raid them or police to deal with any ensuing agro.


Nah
Close them
All of them
Vaping is unproven and a potential killer
Vape shops prey on the “ vulnerable” and stupid
Children , don’t put shyt into your lungs

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

1
NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 16:10 - Apr 23 with 820 viewsAnotherJohn

We've been told about the influx of doctors and engineers who we welcome from faraway places, but we mustn't forget the pharmacists (see: 01.13).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/vid

Edit: plus link to full BBC investigation programme.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/
[Post edited 23 Apr 16:33]
0
NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 16:26 - May 19 with 579 viewsDr_Winston


Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

0
NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 16:29 - May 19 with 577 viewsWhiterockin

NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 16:26 - May 19 by Dr_Winston



Amazing how things change when you are put under pressure.
0
NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 17:39 - May 19 with 544 viewsAnotherJohn

NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 16:29 - May 19 by Whiterockin

Amazing how things change when you are put under pressure.


But see the other thread I started about the BBC's latest investigation which found a vape/phone shop acting as a criminal intermediary by taking payments for illegal channel crossings made by migrants to people smugglers. There are still plenty of "entrepreneurs" around who have found lucrative side-hustles after they arrived on our shores.
0
NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 17:47 - May 19 with 526 viewsScotia

NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 16:29 - May 19 by Whiterockin

Amazing how things change when you are put under pressure.


It was in Labours general election manifesto and the first kings speech after they were elected.
0
NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 17:54 - May 19 with 523 viewsWhiterockin

NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 17:47 - May 19 by Scotia

It was in Labours general election manifesto and the first kings speech after they were elected.


2 years later, as I say under pressure. But there is still time for a U turn.
0
NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 20:32 - May 19 with 480 viewscontroversial_jack

NHS Jobs or not as is the case on 16:31 - Apr 20 by pencoedjack

Anyone who has spent time in a hospital & doesn't see the amount of staff doing as little as possible, is lying or has never managed people.

The majority of the workshy look British BTW.


I can't say I saw that last summer when i was in for a few weeks having my life saved.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026