Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've read it all now 11:17 - Oct 4 with 717 viewsmax936

Tyson Fury

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/bo
0
I've read it all now on 11:51 - Oct 4 with 676 viewsunion_jack

What a prick.

(Don’t tell him I said that though😬)

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
I've read it all now on 12:35 - Oct 4 with 648 viewsmax936

I've read it all now on 11:51 - Oct 4 by union_jack

What a prick.

(Don’t tell him I said that though😬)


Greedy Belly wants to keep fighting, he's says that's the only way he can keep himself clean free from drink and drugs.
0
I've read it all now on 14:54 - Oct 4 with 598 viewsonehunglow

I've read it all now on 12:35 - Oct 4 by max936

Greedy Belly wants to keep fighting, he's says that's the only way he can keep himself clean free from drink and drugs.


Also without doubt the most popular created boxer in heavyweight division
The sport is in a shocking state proven with the money he’s earned
And yes Ali would have played with him for four rounds then dispatched him
I dread to think what would have happened over 30 rounds open air against Dempsey in his prime

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
I've read it all now on 16:15 - Oct 4 with 559 viewsJJBomber

Up to him; he's earned the right to ask whoever he wants. I can't see Trump getting security clearance to do so, but it's a nice bit of publicity.
0
I've read it all now on 16:57 - Oct 4 with 549 viewsmax936

I've read it all now on 16:15 - Oct 4 by JJBomber

Up to him; he's earned the right to ask whoever he wants. I can't see Trump getting security clearance to do so, but it's a nice bit of publicity.


Nor me the security requirements would be massive. I think your right about chasing a bit of publicity.
0
I've read it all now on 18:57 - Oct 4 with 516 viewsshingle

I've read it all now on 14:54 - Oct 4 by onehunglow

Also without doubt the most popular created boxer in heavyweight division
The sport is in a shocking state proven with the money he’s earned
And yes Ali would have played with him for four rounds then dispatched him
I dread to think what would have happened over 30 rounds open air against Dempsey in his prime


Fury is vastly overated but still up there with the best of this era, and the main reason for that is the lack of big Athletic American heavyweights who now tend take up the sport of Basketball which is extremely lucrative and obviously a lot safer, can anyone remember American Heavyweight Boxing be so devoid of talent as it is now.
0
I've read it all now on 19:37 - Oct 4 with 486 viewsonehunglow

I've read it all now on 18:57 - Oct 4 by shingle

Fury is vastly overated but still up there with the best of this era, and the main reason for that is the lack of big Athletic American heavyweights who now tend take up the sport of Basketball which is extremely lucrative and obviously a lot safer, can anyone remember American Heavyweight Boxing be so devoid of talent as it is now.


Good reply
Best of his era ? Certainly
It’s just when I see him listed in GOAT lists that I get irked

It’s not all about size
Jess Willard would agree with that , from the dust bowl in the sky

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
I've read it all now on 22:53 - Oct 4 with 445 views1983

Too many bangs to the head, Fury has become a caricature of himself its a shame as he was well respected now he's just a clown
[Post edited 4 Oct 22:54]

Stop The Boats !
Poll: Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants

0
Login to get fewer ads

I've read it all now on 08:55 - Oct 5 with 363 viewsonehunglow

I've read it all now on 22:53 - Oct 4 by 1983

Too many bangs to the head, Fury has become a caricature of himself its a shame as he was well respected now he's just a clown
[Post edited 4 Oct 22:54]


With respect he’s always been a clown albeit one who could box
He’s reverting to type
It’s breeding

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026