By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Norwich City games. Tosh will be there ! on 08:27 - Oct 7 by AnotherJohn
That Chesterfield header was a really big moment in Swans history, and I'm another who was lucky enough to be standing on the North Bank to see it.
I was in the east bank and thought the penalty Chesterfield had was quite ridiculous but the emotion of Tosh heading in that goal was possibly one of the biggest moments in how our club developed
Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Norwich City games. Tosh will be there ! on 09:33 - Oct 10 by JJBomber
And all 22,341 are on this forum!
I was there I believe (my dad wouldn’t have missed it!) and what an atmosphere! I hope Tosh really enjoys his day out today and realised how much we love that Canton boy (Beda Road)
1
Norwich City games. Tosh will be there ! on 20:19 - Oct 10 with 358 views