Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Site Issues 23:27 - Aug 7 with 37371 viewsPhil_S

Replacing the questions issue with this one. Have been away for a few days so could do with a summary of what issues people are still having with the site and I'll get back on what I can get changed.

Please try not to repeat issues already reported in the thread.
Site Issues on 16:20 - Dec 4 with 1104 viewsShaky

Site Issues on 13:02 - Dec 4 by WarwickHunt

Still a lot of entertaining posters on here but the forum software looks appalling and is 20 years out of date.
Being able to quote the original post (duh!), multiple posts and being able to edit them is pretty basic stuff. What's with the OP being at the top of every page FFS?

Sort this out or this forum's days are numbered...there's plenty of scope for a decent, robust forum - especially as the new one seems to have turned into mumsnet.com moderated by a power-crazed Malcolm Muggeridge.

That's harsh.

The founders are merely attempting to establish a Panglossian nirvana, where for instance calling somebody a muppet crosses well beyond the line into serious verbal abuse.

I wish them every success in their endeavor, and sincerely hope they are able to successfully evade the men in white coats for long enough to build their vision of Jerusalem.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Site Issues on 16:53 - Dec 4 with 1066 viewsShaky

Site Issues on 16:20 - Dec 4 by Shaky

That's harsh.

The founders are merely attempting to establish a Panglossian nirvana, where for instance calling somebody a muppet crosses well beyond the line into serious verbal abuse.

I wish them every success in their endeavor, and sincerely hope they are able to successfully evade the men in white coats for long enough to build their vision of Jerusalem.

However, on reflection it must be said this sort of thing should be right up Saint Dav's street.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Site Issues on 17:16 - Dec 4 with 1045 viewsWarwickHunt

Site Issues on 16:53 - Dec 4 by Shaky

However, on reflection it must be said this sort of thing should be right up Saint Dav's street.

He'd be like a pig in sh1t - oops!...poop.
Site Issues on 17:47 - Dec 4 with 1029 viewsDarran

Shaky and Warwick can you cut the abuse please you'd be banned for less on another site.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Site Issues on 17:54 - Dec 4 with 1025 viewsSwansNZ

Site Issues on 11:45 - Dec 4 by shandyjack

When will the predictions table be correctly updated from the fulham game. im missing out on at least 6 points from that game

I'm the same, my correct score of 1-2 was only awarded 1 point and not 6 - Phil/Support have been looking into this since then, but it's still the same.

The monthly table for November appears to shows the correct total.

There is no monthly table for December, despite the fact that we have played one game

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Site Issues on 18:06 - Dec 4 with 1017 viewsShaky

Site Issues on 17:47 - Dec 4 by Darran

Shaky and Warwick can you cut the abuse please you'd be banned for less on another site.

Ain't that the f*ckin' truth.

Bwwaaaaaaaahahahahaahahaha.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Site Issues on 22:00 - Dec 6 with 942 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

There appears to be an issue with Cardiff fans being able to post on the board.

They were all over the site like a f*cking rash for the 4 and a half minutes they've been above us in the food chain over the past few years, but for some reason appear to have lost the ability to post on the board recently.

Can this be looked into please as I'm sure it's not just because they're a shallow bunch of 'sing when you're winning' superficial soul-less maggots.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Site Issues on 02:24 - Dec 7 with 891 viewsSpratty

Site Issues on 17:47 - Dec 4 by Darran

Excellent work Darran keep up the good work
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024