Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a crap day 22:02 - Sep 2 with 15819 viewsGoodGodAlive

Disappointing.
What a crap day on 22:05 - Sep 2 with 12049 viewsmonmouth

Why? You got Odem-whinger.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What a crap day on 22:10 - Sep 2 with 11943 viewsGoodGodAlive

And this is why the board is getting crap. I am, apparently, a Cardiff fan because I was a bit critical of our form.

BTW, I was at Albion on Sunday. You were posting here. 'nuff said.
What a crap day on 22:14 - Sep 2 with 11905 viewsSkipTheJack

We've already spent in the region of £20m in this window. What exactly were you expecting to happen today?
What a crap day on 22:15 - Sep 2 with 11875 viewsGoodGodAlive

Loan of Lukaku, permanent signing of Odimwingie. Anything bar an unheard of forward with a poor goal scoring record.
What a crap day on 22:22 - Sep 2 with 11783 viewsJackbustard

What a crap day on 22:15 - Sep 2 by GoodGodAlive

Loan of Lukaku, permanent signing of Odimwingie. Anything bar an unheard of forward with a poor goal scoring record.

Would have been a lot more disappointing if we had signed that cu.t Odimiwinge.
What a crap day on 22:25 - Sep 2 with 11726 viewsBelfast

Yeah, it's awful isn't it .....

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

What a crap day on 22:26 - Sep 2 with 11715 viewsDafyddHuw

WTF?
He's a Spanish U21 international (so must be piss-poor).
He's 22.
ML knows him (not just seen a video).

What's your problem?
What a crap day on 22:26 - Sep 2 with 11703 viewsShakinPyramid

"Unheard Of" - maybe in your house! His performances for Spain U 21 in the European Championships showed me how good he was two years ago. Perhaps Laudrup watches similar tv to me!
Login to get fewer ads

What a crap day on 22:26 - Sep 2 with 11702 viewsmonmouth

What a crap day on 22:10 - Sep 2 by GoodGodAlive

And this is why the board is getting crap. I am, apparently, a Cardiff fan because I was a bit critical of our form.

BTW, I was at Albion on Sunday. You were posting here. 'nuff said.

Yeah sure, and every single post you make is negative and an obvious wind up. Either a t**t of an alter ego or a cardiff fan. You must think we're all buttoned up the back. Protest away, lady.

If you were a Swansea fan, that's worse! You'd be a total plum. I hope you're not.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What a crap day on 22:39 - Sep 2 with 11564 viewsGoodGodAlive

Are you going to Valencia Monmouth? Or maybe I will see you Palace. Or Southampton?

If you ever leave your armchair.
What a crap day on 22:44 - Sep 2 with 11523 viewsbluenile

What a crap day on 22:39 - Sep 2 by GoodGodAlive

Are you going to Valencia Monmouth? Or maybe I will see you Palace. Or Southampton?

This site has really gone downhill with all the new knobs on it..................................ffs go somewhere else you dipstick...

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

What a crap day on 22:47 - Sep 2 with 11463 viewsBelfast

Fair play, you have got em going !

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

What a crap day on 22:48 - Sep 2 with 11460 viewsJokeren1943

Not realistic with Lukaku on a loan when Swansea just have spent 12 million on a new striker. No way Lukaku wanna be backup striker.

And spending 3-3,5 million on a 32 year old striker with absolut no resale value is not Swanseas philosophy.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2013 22:48]
What a crap day on 22:50 - Sep 2 with 11428 viewsWhiterockin

If nobody goes it will be a brilliant day.
What a crap day on 22:54 - Sep 2 with 11386 viewsVetchfieldpasties

What a crap day on 22:50 - Sep 2 by Whiterockin

If nobody goes it will be a brilliant day.

What he said^^^^^^^
What a crap day on 23:12 - Sep 2 with 11241 viewsSpratty

Umm

but you thought the Liverpool game was away even though the tickets had been on sale for ages.

And what was that post about starting the season admiring our TANs

What a crap day on 23:13 - Sep 2 with 11240 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

What a crap day on 22:48 - Sep 2 by Jokeren1943

Not realistic with Lukaku on a loan when Swansea just have spent 12 million on a new striker. No way Lukaku wanna be backup striker.

And spending 3-3,5 million on a 32 year old striker with absolut no resale value is not Swanseas philosophy.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2013 22:48]

Good post Jokeren. Vasquez was Laudrup's choice, so that is fine with me.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

What a crap day on 23:21 - Sep 2 with 11188 viewsAdmire

This is exactly how transfer deadline day should go. Business should be done earlier just like we did.
What a crap day on 01:46 - Sep 3 with 10927 viewsViking_Jock

What a crap day on 22:47 - Sep 2 by Belfast

Fair play, you have got em going !

Away attendence. Not a foul, ref saw that right.

Poll: Which song is the best banjo song.

What a crap day on 06:27 - Sep 3 with 10726 viewsorion3016

What a crap day on 01:46 - Sep 3 by Viking_Jock

Away attendence. Not a foul, ref saw that right.

Be over there now after

What a crap day on 07:40 - Sep 3 with 10584 viewsGoodGodAlive

What a crap day on 23:21 - Sep 2 by Admire

This is exactly how transfer deadline day should go. Business should be done earlier just like we did.

I
What a crap day on 08:19 - Sep 3 with 10452 viewsyescomeon

Taking the window as a whole I a happy man and yesterday was a good day for me. We got a backup striker and I got to sit back with a few beers and watch with almost a sense of superiority as all the other clubs run around like a bunch of c*nts. Rather watch deadline day from the outside thank you very much.

Upthecity!

What a crap day on 08:26 - Sep 3 with 10427 viewsRamblinJack

Why do you think Vasques is a poor footballer and a bad acquisition for Swansea?

In the many games you have seen of him what stood out as being poor in your opinion?
What a crap day on 08:28 - Sep 3 with 10400 viewsMagic_Michu

We said we would sign one striker, we signed one striker.

We went out and signed a quick under 21 spain international with bags of potential and you want us to blow £2.5 million on a 32 yr old who was the laughing stock of the Premier League last season.

Are you having a laugh?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

What a crap day on 09:18 - Sep 3 with 10274 viewsJesusJack

This looks like a prime example of somebody needing to step away from Football Manager. You can't just sign all the best players available and rotate them all to keep them happy.

Look at Odemwingies attitude at West Brom. There's no way he'd be happy playing second fiddle to Bony. He'd be camped outside another Prem team's ground by New Year.
Similarly for Lukaku, he wouldn't be interested at all in starting every game on the bench and I'm sure Chelsea would feel the same way. Look at where they let him go: Everton, a team where he is guaranteed to start every game.

Alvaro is the perfect option. Will be happy to be backup and shows plenty of potential. Yes, his scoring rate in La Liga isn't the best, but his international scoring rate is. To me, that looks very much like he doesn't get the service at club level - he will here.

Poll: What was your expectation for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024