Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caulker 19:29 - Nov 4 with 6837 viewspencoedjack

Respect for not celebrating due to the good times he had in Swansea.

Then you have this guy who appears as a mouthpiece for the Basseys on TV & radio.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=374051&start=0&rid=8460
Caulker on 19:34 - Nov 4 with 4240 viewsScoobyDoo

Not making any excuses for him but you can't say you are a bluebird sympathizer can you you fecking hypocrite.
Caulker on 19:42 - Nov 4 with 4206 viewsreddythered

And the overwhelming number of messages in that thread blast him for that "joke".

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Caulker on 19:44 - Nov 4 with 4194 viewspencoedjack

Caulker on 19:34 - Nov 4 by ScoobyDoo

Not making any excuses for him but you can't say you are a bluebird sympathizer can you you fecking hypocrite.

Fact is the fans representative of your club shouldn't be posting that on a public forum.

Also funny how you were always in uproar when anything was sung about your ex manager, but the only song I heard yesterday sung by the majority of your fans was about pedophilia.

By the way I am no hypocrite I quite openly admit I dislike everything about your club.
Caulker on 19:47 - Nov 4 with 4174 viewsdgt73

I like caulker, even if he does play for them.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Caulker on 19:48 - Nov 4 with 4165 viewsreddythered

Caulker on 19:44 - Nov 4 by pencoedjack

Fact is the fans representative of your club shouldn't be posting that on a public forum.

Also funny how you were always in uproar when anything was sung about your ex manager, but the only song I heard yesterday sung by the majority of your fans was about pedophilia.

By the way I am no hypocrite I quite openly admit I dislike everything about your club.

"Fans representative"?

Really? Can't remember any democratic election for that role. Not involved with Trust or Supporters Club. In the media? Sure, because the media know they can get quotes.

And as for "that" chant, absolutely disgusted by it.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Caulker on 19:50 - Nov 4 with 4156 viewsScoobyDoo

Caulker on 19:44 - Nov 4 by pencoedjack

Fans rep he is not as you well know sunshine and the song that was sung is wrong i agree but when Jones was our manager you didn't care then did you so yes you are a fecking hypocrite.
Caulker on 19:52 - Nov 4 with 4148 viewspencoedjack

Caulker on 19:48 - Nov 4 by reddythered

"Fans representative"?

Really? Can't remember any democratic election for that role. Not involved with Trust or Supporters Club. In the media? Sure, because the media know they can get quotes.

And as for "that" chant, absolutely disgusted by it.

I think you will find democratic and Malaysia FC should not be mentioned in the same sentence Red .....

Gwyn's ugly mug seems to be on BBC & ITV news as a fans representative.

Shame 75% of your fan base are not the same as you mush ......
Caulker on 19:52 - Nov 4 with 4148 viewsDarran

Caulker should have run the length of the field and nutted the c*nt near me that kept shouting Judas every time he had the ball.

Oh and Fatty Gwyn is one the biggest tw*ts on the planet,utter scum.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Caulker on 19:53 - Nov 4 with 4135 viewsdgt73

Caulker on 19:34 - Nov 4 by ScoobyDoo

Oi fuk face, it may only have been a joke but if you think its ok to joke about people being hurt in car crashes etc. Maybe you would also find it funny if someone joked about thst poor lady that got killed in ely after being hit by that nutter in a van.

Caulker on 19:54 - Nov 4 with 4131 viewsJackfath

Caulker on 19:52 - Nov 4 by Darran

Caulker should have run the length of the field and nutted the c*nt near me that kept shouting Judas every time he had the ball.

Oh and Fatty Gwyn is one the biggest tw*ts on the planet,utter scum.

Whats fatty gwyn done dar?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Caulker on 19:58 - Nov 4 with 4097 viewsDarran

Caulker on 19:54 - Nov 4 by Jackfath

He's a f*cking horrible c*nt always has been.
He posted a joke that of the Swans buses crashed yesterday even the Cardiff fans are going for him.

Caulker on 19:59 - Nov 4 with 4093 viewsScoobyDoo

Caulker on 19:53 - Nov 4 by dgt73

Oi fuk face, it may only have been a joke but if you think its ok to joke about people being hurt in car crashes etc. Maybe you would also find it funny if someone joked about thst poor lady that got killed in ely after being hit by that nutter in a van.

Dear me, you obviously don't know fantasy from reality you fecking prick.

You lot call us scum? You just proved the opposite.
Caulker on 19:59 - Nov 4 with 4092 viewsreddythered

Caulker on 19:54 - Nov 4 by Jackfath

It's the "joke" in the thread linked in the original post.

Caulker on 20:08 - Nov 4 with 4042 viewsScoobyDoo

Caulker on 19:59 - Nov 4 by reddythered

It's the "joke" in the thread linked in the original post.

Reddy they are clutching at straws mate, they lost the first derby in the prem and it's fecking killing them.
Caulker on 20:09 - Nov 4 with 4035 viewsdgt73

Caulker on 19:59 - Nov 4 by ScoobyDoo

Dear me, you obviously don't know fantasy from reality you fecking prick.

You lot call us scum? You just proved the opposite.

Its the same thing, you fuking t*at. There is definitely something wrong with some cardiff fans whether its that fat pr*ck gwyn or the people doing the horse gestures yesterday. Did you notice swans fans did not mock yesterday the cardiff fan who got killed at Wembley, probably got something to do with having a bit more class than you lot.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2013 20:15]

Caulker on 20:18 - Nov 4 with 3996 viewsdgt73

Caulker on 20:08 - Nov 4 by ScoobyDoo

Reddy they are clutching at straws mate, they lost the first derby in the prem and it's fecking killing them.

Yeah we lost a game, but you lost your identify and pride and its killing you lol.

Caulker on 20:21 - Nov 4 with 3982 viewsScoobyDoo

Caulker on 20:09 - Nov 4 by dgt73

Its the same thing, you fuking t*at. There is definitely something wrong with some cardiff fans whether its that fat pr*ck gwyn or the people doing the horse gestures yesterday. Did you notice swans fans did not mock yesterday the cardiff fan who got killed at Wembley, probably got something to do with having a bit more class than you lot.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2013 20:15]

Bit more class? That family that got mowed down by that lunatic were probably not Cardiff fans but random people going about their daily business. You have chosen to involve them in a petty tit for tat spat with someone who has made a immaterial joke?

If you experienced horse gestures yesterday which judging your character i disbelieve but giving you the benefit a very large doubt is wrong i agree but if it did happen i dare say there would have been a reaction from your supporters, since there was no trouble i would say your a fecking liar.
Caulker on 20:22 - Nov 4 with 3971 viewsScoobyDoo

Caulker on 20:18 - Nov 4 by dgt73

Yeah we lost a game, but you lost your identify and pride and its killing you lol.

Yeah you could tell it killed us yesterday?
Caulker on 20:23 - Nov 4 with 3968 viewsDarran

Caulker on 20:21 - Nov 4 by ScoobyDoo

Bit more class? That family that got mowed down by that lunatic were probably not Cardiff fans but random people going about their daily business. You have chosen to involve them in a petty tit for tat spat with someone who has made a immaterial joke?

If you experienced horse gestures yesterday which judging your character i disbelieve but giving you the benefit a very large doubt is wrong i agree but if it did happen i dare say there would have been a reaction from your supporters, since there was no trouble i would say your a fecking liar.

He's not a liar,parents who were with their kids in the family stand were actually doing it,which beggars belief really.

Caulker on 20:24 - Nov 4 with 3964 viewsjruss1

There were people in red tops, having photos with Tan at full time.

You won this battle, but let's be honest here the club's a joke.
Caulker on 20:27 - Nov 4 with 3948 viewsVetchitBack

To me that sums up that lot. We do swim away where some of their fans got wet and they do horse gestures where someone died.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Caulker on 20:28 - Nov 4 with 3944 viewsScoobyDoo

Caulker on 20:23 - Nov 4 by Darran

He's not a liar,parents who were with their kids in the family stand were actually doing it,which beggars belief really.

Daz, as i said i dont agree with it but why no reaction, if it was me i would have reacted if it was you doing the same. You could have got them evicted.
Caulker on 20:29 - Nov 4 with 3938 viewsjruss1

Saw gas a jack tweeted during the week as well.
Caulker on 20:37 - Nov 4 with 3910 viewsScoobyDoo

Caulker on 20:29 - Nov 4 by jruss1

Saw gas a jack tweeted during the week as well.

It's ok mate, you lost but you will get over it.
Caulker on 20:37 - Nov 4 with 3908 viewsdgt73

Caulker on 20:28 - Nov 4 by ScoobyDoo

Daz, as i said i dont agree with it but why no reaction, if it was me i would have reacted if it was you doing the same. You could have got them evicted.

Fuk off you silly t*at, why would Swans fans react, just shows how thick you're fans actually are, making fun of a swans fan that got killed going to watch a game of football, just the same as Mike dye. I wonder what his family and friends would of made of other cardiff fans mocking the death of someone else who went to watch a football match. Absolute SCUM.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024